Reviews for Harry Potter and the Freedom of Flight
Jostanos chapter 22 . 6/13
It would be nice if you continue this, my friend. After all... leaving a story of any kind on a suppposed 'cliffie' makes at least a few readers anxious to read more. :)

What may happen to Fawkes? May he be 'bonded' to both Harry and the Posidon? May he regress/deage into a child/child-like form who may be in Harry's care for a while?

What may Harry's status be after the Troll Virus experience?
May we know/learn the song that Harry was singing to Dadoes, and who or what may have taught him that song?

Please remind me (at least) what species Hedwig is and or the page that that information may be found.

Thank you.
Please tell us what's happen next...pretty please
silverkitsune chapter 22 . 10/17/2015
Would love to see more of this world. So technomagic and detailed. Good grasp of dialog and setting up scenes. Great characterizations of main characters. Keep it going!
T J chapter 22 . 10/9/2015
Hi mountainrose this chapter was fantastic, absolutely mind blowing. Please please please update further I have to find out what happens
stormflame89 chapter 22 . 9/7/2015
Love this fic
silverkitsune chapter 8 . 7/18/2015
I hope you are well and wish that you continue this very soon. It is a great take on the Harry Potter storyline with highly imaginative and thorough world-building. You are also good with dialog and pacing. I hope you will continue soon.
silverkitsune chapter 22 . 7/10/2015
Would love to see more of this. It is a magnificent recreation of the world of magic into technology and genetics. I love your Severus character and want to know more about Sirius and Remus. I loved the air bike scene. You do dialog well-many do not and make your story easily readable. An excellent job overall. Please continue.
reeserotem chapter 22 . 7/8/2015
Well I'm now listening to jupter bringer of jollity and crying because there's no more of this story, I know you might have even forgotten where you were going to go with this in the last two years but please if there is even a little inspiration left continue this story because it could be epic, the world building you've done so far is stunning and I adore your Harry he's absolutely perfect.
OrleaKingslea chapter 22 . 5/29/2015
OMG! I'm not even sure what half the technical terms in this meant, but it is one of the best fics I've ever read. I bet this could be turned into an in dependant novel without too much effort, and it would be brilliant.

Asrai
silverkitsune chapter 22 . 2/21/2015
I love this story. I hope you will continue it. I generally dislike non-magic Harry Potter stories but this alternate universe is electronic magic and that works well. You obviously have a science background and it shows. Also, you have mad the characters that you focus on filled out. I particular like you making Hagrid insightful and perhaps a little naive but smart too. I like how you write the dialog and the explanations given. There is good pacing here.

Please continue soon. I look forward to Harry's first year on Poseidon.

About Poseidon sometimes you say he and sometimes she, is that an error or is there a reason for the dichotomy.

THANKS FOR SHARING!
Ravenfire385 chapter 22 . 11/17/2014
Aaaahhh...please, please! Update this! It's so fantastic and awesome. My biggest struggle is that you whip through descriptions so fast. I can't build a picture in my mind. What do the floors look like? What does it feel like to be stuck to the ground, walls, ceiling magnetically? What goes through Harry's mind when he links to the Stratos?

...what exactly is the Troll? What happened between Fawkes (I lovelovelove him) and Harry?
happyonna chapter 22 . 11/4/2014
I found this quite by accident, but I must say that I am officially in love with this story. I love the integration between the cannon and the new storyline. So far the scenarios and the character portrayals are wonderful. Im hooked! So looking forward to more!
Arator chapter 22 . 11/3/2014
This is amazing! You take the fabric of the Harry Potter books but shape it utterly into your own creation. There are so many AUs where the tweaking is small and not done with subtlety, whereas this isn't feeding off the old; just using it as guiding beacons to give the story some familiarity.

The pace of the story is managed beautifully, changing pace with events but at no point becoming difficult to keep up with. The description is just enough without getting overly in depth and allowing the reader to follow the narrative. When focussed on Harry it is that focussed third person style that gives the reader a feeling of what Harry is noticing, because it is so informative as to what he sees and understands. Then when with Snape you don't go into those things he doesn't take note of because they are familiar and normal to him, however interesting they might be to the reader. But this is good because it gives a much clearer understanding of who this Snape is and how he thinks.

I think I love the Hydroponics at this point as much as Harry, though it's going to take a bit to get used to the idea of an enclosed space almost entirely filled with water. When Harry first sees his dorms and the shower, I picked up on that slight suggestion of claustrophobia from lack of windows and confined space but then the awe of the place and my memories of all those space faring sci-fi films and C. J. Cherryh books kicked in and I could engage with Harry's wonder in this new place.

In short this is one of my favourite stories on here and I'd love to see more.
Marvinen chapter 22 . 10/9/2014
Incredible! A truly clever re-imaging of the familiar tale, and adroit handling of Snape. So many questions are yet unanswered; hopefully the Author returns to this tale.
Comosicus chapter 22 . 7/27/2014
I just finished reading the story and it is quite interesting to see the twist you made to the entire world. It feels a bit like Asimov's pre-Foundation works (with spacers and earthers). It would be great to see where all this is heading, but the gap of a year and a half since last update makes me sad and cuts down my expectations. Pity. The story so far has been great.