Reviews for Harry Potter and the Freedom of Flight
ObSeSsEd WiTh ROXAS chapter 1 . 12/5
I absolutely adore this story! The world you've built is so fascinating and i just love everything and you're great! I just keep reading it over and over!

Srsly though, A world building right here. The coolest.
SILVERKITSUNE chapter 1 . 10/14
Are you still around? I would love to have more of Harry and all the others in the world that you have created. It would be great to see the story continue. You have done well with maintaining the characters while placing them in new situations and an idea of another face of magic. Thank you.
Is this fic dead?
Guest chapter 22 . 10/23/2016
God Am I sad this is over
Its Elementary Dear Watson chapter 4 . 9/29/2016
qq
Guest chapter 22 . 9/5/2016
I totally love this! I always wanted to read a
Harry Potter Sci-fi fic that centers around HArru and Snape
Jostanos chapter 22 . 6/13/2016
It would be nice if you continue this, my friend. After all... leaving a story of any kind on a suppposed 'cliffie' makes at least a few readers anxious to read more. :)

What may happen to Fawkes? May he be 'bonded' to both Harry and the Posidon? May he regress/deage into a child/child-like form who may be in Harry's care for a while?

What may Harry's status be after the Troll Virus experience?
May we know/learn the song that Harry was singing to Dadoes, and who or what may have taught him that song?

Please remind me (at least) what species Hedwig is and or the page that that information may be found.

Thank you.
Guest chapter 22 . 5/25/2016
Please tell us what's happen next...pretty please
silverkitsune chapter 22 . 10/17/2015
Would love to see more of this world. So technomagic and detailed. Good grasp of dialog and setting up scenes. Great characterizations of main characters. Keep it going!
T J chapter 22 . 10/9/2015
Hi mountainrose this chapter was fantastic, absolutely mind blowing. Please please please update further I have to find out what happens
stormflame89 chapter 22 . 9/7/2015
Love this fic
silverkitsune chapter 8 . 7/18/2015
I hope you are well and wish that you continue this very soon. It is a great take on the Harry Potter storyline with highly imaginative and thorough world-building. You are also good with dialog and pacing. I hope you will continue soon.
silverkitsune chapter 22 . 7/10/2015
Would love to see more of this. It is a magnificent recreation of the world of magic into technology and genetics. I love your Severus character and want to know more about Sirius and Remus. I loved the air bike scene. You do dialog well-many do not and make your story easily readable. An excellent job overall. Please continue.
reeserotem chapter 22 . 7/8/2015
Well I'm now listening to jupter bringer of jollity and crying because there's no more of this story, I know you might have even forgotten where you were going to go with this in the last two years but please if there is even a little inspiration left continue this story because it could be epic, the world building you've done so far is stunning and I adore your Harry he's absolutely perfect.
OrleaKingslea chapter 22 . 5/29/2015
OMG! I'm not even sure what half the technical terms in this meant, but it is one of the best fics I've ever read. I bet this could be turned into an in dependant novel without too much effort, and it would be brilliant.

Asrai