Reviews for Harry Potter and the Freedom of Flight
Les Dowich chapter 22 . 4/15
Excellent story, excellent, excellent, excellent!
Ren O'neil chapter 22 . 3/21
why no more of this one? it is good and I am looking forward to more. the way you blend the "magic" of Hogwarts with space is breathtaking. I want to see more of this world you are creating.
Rosario2634 chapter 22 . 3/7
next chapter of harry potter and the freedom of flight!
Weasel Fu chapter 22 . 1/29
This story is great! I really love the change in setting and how you have incorporated that into a change in tone for the characters.
Insane Days and Evil Laughs chapter 22 . 1/19
I really hope your start this up again, its GREAT!
Insane Days and Evil Laughs chapter 4 . 1/17
I love your Snape. He is serious, intelligent, and snarky without being a total a- hole. I could fill this whole box with all the things about this Snape that I like but since I want to get on with reading the story I'll stop here. Also, I love how you are telling this story as if anyone would know what you are talking about and not taking lots of time off of the story to explain everything. You know that we are not morons or children and can either fill in the blanks from what we know of the actual books or can wait a bit for whatever it is that is puzzling us to get filled in in the course of the story. And finally, I love this Sci-Fi world you have created. It is so very original and yet I can still see the hints of the original magical world in it. I feel like I'm looking at a friend who got a head to toe makeover and she looks great.
NotMoyashi chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
I love the AU world you have, and so far I love the entire fanfic. Keep up the amazing work!
WhiteFang001 chapter 22 . 11/14/2013
Wow. Just wow. This is massive. The AU universe you've built. It's awesome, really just awesome.
I hope that you write more and expand this tale soon :) It's simply brilliant and I hope that you do finish it
It's just too awesome not to be a completed story
Hedwig, Snape, Ron and Draco and Hermione and Fawkes! :) They are perfect. Everyone is just perfect
That last chapter gave me goosebumps :)
Please continue!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
Great story please continue you've done a great job translating into space warfare/piloting/life very entertaining
Shadow Starfire chapter 22 . 11/8/2013
Great story keep up good work and up-date.
Peals chapter 22 . 9/27/2013
Okay so I am a horrrrrrrible person and I hardly ever review stories because I'm a creeper and I know its awful but... Oh. My. Lord. This story is AMAZING. I just... ugh. I want to wrap it up in a blanket and just cradle it and read it forever. What I am trying to say is: YA DONE GOOD, CHILD. Please continue this? Pweeeeeeeeeeeeeease!
JustAFan chapter 22 . 9/4/2013
Great story! I love the way you have translated the magic to tech, keeping the essential feel of the story while putting your own spin on it.

Can't wait to see what you come up with next!
jgkitarel chapter 22 . 9/2/2013
Well now, I mentioned in an earlier chapter that this was fascinating. Well, it's fully caught my interest now. To think, things like magical beasts are going to be different, such as a Troll being a computer virus, and some of the other types of things they will encounter being more along the lines of ECM/EW and ECCM will definitely have an interesting effect.

So, the VC aspect is how you are setting the magic here, along with some twists you haven't revealed. Still, advanced magitech in this regard will definitely make this story worthwhile.
jgkitarel chapter 5 . 9/1/2013
Not even a quarter of the way into this and I find it fascinating. I applaud this effort to make a believable melding of Harry Potter and science fiction. I have read a few works that attempted to blend the elements of magic and science fiction and the results could be mixed at times, though some were very well done.

A few things. Severus' character would seem OOC, but you gave us all warning that the story changed things to a degree that would be shocking if people didn't have them. I find his character interesting, to say the least.
summercampgoddess chapter 10 . 8/29/2013