Reviews for Rain
xandra19 chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
I liked it! Thanks!
oh coconuts chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
gah! this is absolutely gorgeous! I adore it! Just recently have I been re-watching TDI and falling madly head over heels in love with Gwen and Trent all over again. I miss these two, really.
Thank you for the wonderful one-shot. Words can't describe how beautifully written this is, and how much it means to me (and the 10 year old side of me who loved these two oh-so-very-much back then).

:) -
Guest chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
Should you make it a two-shot?

Well, that would depend on if you wanted to right? People have busy lives, busy jobs, and busy everything else. Time is truly the ultimate force in the universe. On the other hand,

I truely don't think anyone would mind in the slightest if you finished. Just do your own thing, sir/ma'am, whatever that is.
thatquietgirl chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
Wow. This is a really good one shot. I really encourage u to write more only on ur free time ;) totally understand what ur going thru
Princess Absahail chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
Can't think of anything? If this is what you write when you can't think, I'm getting quite envious. I actually kind of think that choosing to write this story on Halloween was pretty appropriate. When everyone is trying to write something gory, a sweet story like this really stands out in the crowd. I really like all your use of sensory details which really helps me to put myself into Trent's shoes. Not to mention the sort of quiet, yet visible chemistry between the two of them. Wonderful job on the story and keep on writing!
80jj chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
Two! Must be at least two!
DramaRose13 chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
Cool, very cool! I really like it! Please make it a two-shot please!
TakoBeatle chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
Amazing! It was written so well! Loved it!
sandra19 chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
Ahhhh! This is so sad and sweet at the same time.

Trent has a great heart and love will arise now.
Islanda chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
Ummm...wow. I really don't know what to say, because this little one-shot was simply amazing! It was so well written, and the words flowed together so well! Not to mention I kinda love this couple to death, and miss seeing so many stories about them on this site! :(

11:47 PM though? Maaan, that is some serious overtime right there! Props to Trent for sticking that one out! I don't know if I'd be able to stay out at work that long myself! :P

And...I'd love to see more of this, but it's just such a good story as a one-shot! I feel that the ending was perfect, with the last little bit of dialogue and everything! I don't know if a two-shot could be ended more perfectly then this! :)

And I know exactly how you feel about everything you're talking about...xD Take your time! :)

But yeah, amazing work! Keep it up! :D
Iluvpurpleandblack99 chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
Oh my goodness, what a wonderful surprise! So vibrant and angsty which, happens to be my kind of thing at times! Like today for example. I got chills reading this, for some reason I can't even comprehend and yet, I have nothing similar or have ever had anything in common with either character. Though, I could feel exactly how their feeling and I can understand what it's like to be them for just a quick second. That is why I hope you continue this story because I loved it and because it's very well written. Your writing has improved as of this story I believe :)
Super-Noor chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
I think this story is great! Keep writing
Shadowed Theatre chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
Much more uplifting then my "Rain" story, it was nice. Good job as always.
babydon'tletmefall chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
Wow...

I absolutely adore your writing style, 'Lex. "The indifferent downward curl of her lips stayed as stony as the pavement beneath her clunky black rain boots. She blew a breath out of her pale blue lips, the air swirling around in the cascading raindrops." That. That was amazing.

Also, when you said that Gwen was homeless, it was like getting shot in the chest. It was an, a-duh, moment for me. Because even though you didn't say it directly, when she said that she had been there for three days, it was obvious that she was homeless. A good obvious, though. :)

Me? Personally? I think that this one-shot was too perfect to be two parts. It was a slight cliffhanger, but still explained everything it needed to. I think that you should keep it a one-shot. But... the more I think about it, the better a two-shot sounds. So just whatever you want to do!

Loved it!