Reviews for Alibi
Cadel chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
A very intense read I must say, the suffocation was actually quite palpable in the air. Sasuke and Naruto are very OOC but the characterization was very good none the less in context to this fic.

Nice

Cheers
DeathBySugarCube chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
wow

that was an intense story

impressive writing

*favourites it*
poisonpensumi chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
Wow. Just.. wow. Dark and realistic. I loved it!
imperfect-lover chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
Wow...This was just...so intense...It was crazy. I couldn't stop reading. Amazing.
magunda chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
That was absoultely awesome. As you said it's a dark and depressing story but so well done. You kept the characters and the pain they had to go through authentic. I never thought it was too much and noncredible which made the whole scenario alluring to me.

Still I'm glad Naruto decided to overcome his own insecurities and fought for Sasuke. I appreciate that you didn't turn him into the charming hero at this point of the story but kept him real.

I suffered with both thanks to your vivid description. And luckily they got their happy-ending after all without it turning out too cheesy. Perfect.
theehotnerd chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
]]. the ending was well worth the angst. good job.
gespenstee chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
Well well well, what should i say.

I start with the general stuff:

I really really like you metaphoric style. How you use metaphors to bring your point across and stuff.

Your descriptions are all very clear and 'see-able' means: I am able to see the mess naruto did with his lil flat.

Okay now with the ff:

I'm torn. At one side i really dont like content like this and im not a fan of sarunasu either BUT

I like the atmosphere and really like the scene where naru decides to give his father something to be proud of.

I personally do think the sex scene was too much but well if you like it.

But it had something from: leading your readers over the edge and one step more and than turning back.

I dont think it HAD to be naruto ff it would have worked with original charakters too because the scenario is pretty much closed. And its not soooo narusasu. They are ooc.

The ff is really good. The emotional struggle is feel-able and the consequences of their actions are logic. (well except the sex scene. There its a bit to much maso รด.o Why would he like it? )

The Atmosphere was marvelous and it's good you made a Happy End

I like that part a lot *gg*
cracking-yue chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
Oh my.. it was so long for a one shot.. had to stop working just to finish reading it.. it was so good that i can't stop reading it until the end..
Diamonarie chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
Beautifully vivid. Ur writing is pure and wonderful
Jaggmo chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
Oh, this story was so beautiful! TT_TT

It almost made me cry! That was the best end there ever could have been~ Such a touching story, I don't even have words for it!

And u dedicated it to me! Thank you, loff! 3

So sweet! Naruto was such a hero and Sasuke was so cute at the end! *_* Oh, I loffed them both so much~

How do you write so beautifully smooth?

Even though it was a pretty fucked up story, the end was the best! TTTT

And that Fugaku asshole finally got what he deserved! Naruto, u rock so much! :D