Reviews for TWDTH Outtakes
Sonic Serendipity chapter 5 . 10/17/2014
That hit the spot! Very sweet. (jsyk, there seems to be a word or two that got dropped at the end?) Bless them both.
FatesShadow83 chapter 5 . 10/15/2014
Lovely!
Sarai chapter 5 . 10/14/2014
Awww!
LynxbyLynx chapter 5 . 10/14/2014
Ah. Absolutely beautiful. I felt like the Wheelie one was long overdo. *nods* Made for a wonderful read ya know. (I'll email you more of my thoughts later)
Guest chapter 5 . 10/13/2014
This was just so cute! I am a huge fan of the way you have written wheelie.
STARSCREAM RULEZ chapter 5 . 10/13/2014
Adorable
Sarai chapter 3 . 8/11/2014
I like it!
Elita-2 chapter 3 . 7/8/2014
Jack was horrified, I cried when they killed Ratchet.
Sad to that the other autobots from DOTM were not in this movie, obviously stating that they are now in the Well of All Sparks.

Great out take.

don't know how you are writing and staying calm with your wedding so close.

Good Luck, your man sounds like a great guy.
Pagen Godess chapter 3 . 7/6/2014
I need so much more of this. AiR was great but it still sucks that they didn't explain what happened to Sam and the others.
Kitty-Puppy-Cat chapter 2 . 5/27/2014
-!-
And that's all I have to say on the matter.
AyameKitsune chapter 2 . 1/23/2014
Awesome. More please!
Guest chapter 2 . 1/18/2013
Is it bad that I imagine Giant going "I am OMEGA SUPREME!" in that amazingly adorable Iron Giant voice? Because I can totally envision that happening! Awww.
tamiiland chapter 2 . 4/4/2012
Concerning the nukes deal, you could say Giant is immune to them because he's a Guardian, and thereby more resilient than common Cybertronians. (:
Chris Moceri chapter 2 . 1/25/2012
Ehhh, they cant survive nukes, I'm sorry. P This story is excellently written, and I do enjoy TWDTH, but that's one thing that sticks out of me.

If they cant survive the thousands of degress high-heat sabot rounds produce, they cant survive the thousands of degrees of heat and thousands of pounds of overpressure provided by an airburst nuclear device. Tactical nuke, maybe. Mayyyybe a tactical they could survive, but any sort of standard SLBM or ICBM would be a no go, definately couldn't survive anything in the megaton range.
HonorGuard Ra chapter 2 . 1/21/2012
Ha! I KNEW the giant could work as a Cybertronian! Thank you for this. Too bad it isn't going unto the actual story...