Reviews for Someone Like You
TheOnceAnonymous14 chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
Beautiful story! The way you captured both sides was amazing! We need more Jordan and Angela pieces on this site!
Pretty Norma L chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
omg this was so good I loved it
creceant chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
this was a really cute one shot no drama no angst and not really filles with fluff but simply cute and made my hreat go awwwwwww

i always enjoy reading your one shots D
drugstorecowgirl08 chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
This is a unique idea for a reunion between A&J, and I like how you show the power of gossip/assumptions. I think it's so mysterious/romantic that Jordan "disappeared" one night and left Angela to pick up all the pieces, it seems very like him. It also preserves the mystique/legend of Jordan Catalano seven years later, which is something that is hard to do (and I am struggling with right now for my future one-shots).
slvrhalo6277 chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
I really like this. I like it so much, I wish it wasn't a one-shot and that it was going to be continued.

Looking forward to your updating Driving Lessons, though. :)
luvjordan chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
I like this and the fact that it was a one shot, so I'm not jonesing for updates, lol. Like I should talk, right? Anyway, I like that you dragged out the time until their meeting, that made perfect sense. I can't imagine either of them getting back into town and making a beeline for the other's house. Too much time had past and there were lots of unresolved feelings, who wants to walk right into that? I like all the assumptions on Angela's part (justified assumptions, in this case) as it's so consistent with who she has always been and I like that even though she's completely sucked into JC's awesomeness, she maintains her integrity. Nicely done. Looking forward to the next chapter of DL.
danigirl chapter 1 . 10/30/2011