Reviews for Halloween II: Kasy's Revenge
RonHeartbreaker chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
Cute. Good interplay. Totally believable. My older daughter is almost 11, but happily she's a bookie.
A Markov chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
yeah, this is going to end well for Kasy. (/sarcasm)

Alex
Daryl chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
great job. now i'm off to read when good halloweens go bad to remind myself about what happened
noncynic chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
If the answer to the final question was yes, I can see Kasy being grounded until she's an adult. Nice continuity. Good read.
Alexander - Godslayer chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
Y'know, I got to admire how in just ONE line you can change the whole direction of the fic. XD

Been long since I've read some of the twins and I've missed it. Still wanting to write a Sheki/Hana story but it's proving far more difficult thatn I thought.

I'm sure Kasy ain't expecting her parents not to know about this. But hell, she'll have her revenge one way or another. U

Yours, "Going as Lucifer for Halloween" Alexander/Alexlayer.

Later!
Thomas Linquist chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
Never underestimate the level to which teenagers can sulk and find loopholes. Ankle bracelet or no, they will find a way to get what they want. At least until they start having fun, and make that one teensy little mistake that gets them caught.

Sadly, I was a dull teenager, and have nothing of the sort to draw on.

Kim works for law enforcement. Does Kasy actually think she can have people in without her parents knowing about it? Besides, there is an attic full of witnesses upstairs! Unless she plans to bribe them all silly. Might work, for about five seconds. Hana is there after all. (Honor of the Ninja and all that.)
Mr. Wizard chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
Ah, the perfect story while facing the horror called te thing that will not sleep. Lts of fun in a few words. Do they remember her resourcefulness?
Invader Johnny chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
Ah the awesomeness of a loophole, Kasy may have gotten around the punishment but THAT will only bring more troubles, I'm so sure about that.

Invader Johnny Signing Off.
Muzzlehatch chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
Smart lil' sprat.
longnite chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
Something about a "mountain" comes to mind and getting it to move for a very motivated teen! Parenting 101 may tell us to never take your eyes off the "pouting" child...that's when the little heathens are their most dangerous! lol!
ErnestTheGuy chapter 1 . 10/30/2011