Reviews for Happy Birthday, Zoisite!
mew-tsubaki chapter 1 . 11/9/2011

This was CUTE!

And not bad for an English translation. :D

I really did love this. It was just so...GAH, adorable. -w- I liked Kunzite/Zoi better hinted in the manga than in the anime, and your fic reminded me more of the mood of the manga. :]

It was a sweet little story, with Zoi missing Kunz on his birthday, and I love that you involved Endymion, Serenity, and even Neph and Jadeite in passing mention.

Oddly enough (and I blame Takeuchi-sensei for this), I wasn't disgusted or weirded out at all at the idea of Kunzite giving Zoi a beautiful dress for his birthday. And then, *lol*, their "other plans" for the night... B)

I'm a big fan of yaoi/slash, and this just made me like it even more. Oh, and it helps that I love Kunzite, too...

*favs* Because this was incredibly cute.

-mew-tsubaki :D

P.S. - If you love Sailor Moon a lot, come check out a new forum, the Sailor Moon Fanfiction Challenges forum by me.
Innouva chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
sooooooooo very cute. :-)))

I Love to read this Story again, and again, and again ;-)

Please write more

greets Innouva
starchilds chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
I liked your story very much. It was sweet and showed the loving relationship between Kunzite and Zoicite. They are thought as the enemy but the Four Generals were brainwashed by Beryl and Metalia. Thank you for a very romantic story. Starchilds
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 10/30/2011