|Reviews for Studies on an Imperfect Relationship|
| Snowlia chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
ARE YOU READY FOR A RIDICULOUSLY OBSCENELY LONG REVIEW? Which is made even more so by the fact that the intro is in caps? First of all, thank-you so much for doing this, we did an awesome job with every single word and I adore it. I am just going to pick my favorites here though.
2. Ahahaha, Cassidy would watch Supernatural. I love him even more.
6. Ooohhh I like this analogy you used here.
7. I don't know what it happening but I love it.
15. Oh snap Cassidy.
18. Ahaha, I like this one a lot. Poor Theresa, never quite sure how to deal with Cassidy.
19. I love thinking about their families, I don't know why, but it fascinates me.
21. Ha. We need a separate story about this lol.
23. I like Rese comparing Cassidy to the fair folk, it's a really interesting take on how she sees him.
26. This could be an interesting story as well. I love characterization of Cassidy, since we don't know a whole lot about him and his fears/insecurities.
33. Ooohh this one is interesting too, do you have a story behind this one too? Because it would certainly be worth a closer look.
34. Aw yeah BA Cassidy.
38. Aw Rese, DO IT. You can do it, I believe in you!
And I really cannot decide which is my favorite. I loved them all and you did a wonderful job of all of it. Ahhh I wish I had your talent/determination to write Isa!
| laurose chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
My favourite is #15, but #20 is just behind it. #10's good, too, and introduces me to a useful proverb. (Definitely they have a working relationship, in both senses.)