Reviews for The Key to Berchtesgaden
mrspencil chapter 16 . 8/24/2019
Just read this through in one sitting...impressed by the logical inventiveness which explained the proliferation of Hitlers admirably. A completely mad idea executed perfectly:-)
Teeshadii chapter 16 . 9/7/2018
This plot equals - and even surpasses - the ridiculousness of the show. I congratulate you, sir or madam. In all seriousness, I spent a lot of time flailing in helpless laughter and disbelief
Visage chapter 16 . 3/10/2017
HA! This was fantastic! A silly romp that could have very well happened on the show! Everyone was perfectly in character and your narrative voice was so clear and natural I was able to keep track of the many Hitlers running around very easily. Perfect, just perfect. (And that twist at the end with the phone call! Poor guys!). Thank you so much for sharing this with us! It was a hoot!
Guest chapter 16 . 12/19/2014
I realy I joyed your story it could have been an acual episode
SaraiEsq chapter 16 . 9/15/2014
(claps wildly) Bravo! Bravo! Bravo! This was easily the funniest thing I've ever read.

It was masterfully done.
SaraiEsq chapter 14 . 9/15/2014
(claps) Bravo!
SaraiEsq chapter 11 . 9/15/2014
This is, to borrow a Newkirk-ism without the sarcasm, bloody marvelous.
SaraiEsq chapter 6 . 9/15/2014
(jaw drops) Oh this is beautiful!
SaraiEsq chapter 5 . 9/15/2014
Zehr gut!
SaraiEsq chapter 2 . 9/15/2014
(giggles) This is a delight!
Beloved Daughter chapter 16 . 2/22/2014
I laughed so hard at this story! It was absolutely brilliant! A series of comical misconceptions indeed. I particularly loved Carter's arrival in London. Too bad most of those generals don't have a better sense of humor!
konarciq chapter 1 . 2/3/2014
Seeing that I now have gotten *two* reviews from guests (to whom I can't reply personally) pointing out that during ww2, the UK was ruled by a king instead of a queen... let me set things straight for you :-)

King George, who reigned during ww2, was married to Elizabeth, nowadays mostly known as the Queen Mum (the mother of the present Queen Elizabeth). And the wife of a king is habitually referred to as the queen. In this case, too: King George's wife is officially known as Queen Elizabeth.

So that's the Queen Newkirk is referring to!
Terri S chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
The only negative comment I have is that you're a little off on your history, as I'm sure someone has already pointed out. But in case they haven't, Elizabeth didn't become Queen until around 1952 after her father King George died of cancer. (Which King George it was I don't recall though.)
SpaceEngineerPeanut chapter 16 . 3/15/2013
Marvelous! *Applause* That was absolutely hysterical, and it would've made a fantastic episode, thank you!
Kathryn chapter 8 . 4/10/2012
Omg I could KILL Danzig for nomt checking with Hogan before kidnapping Carter! Aarrgh! Great story though.