Reviews for The Key to Berchtesgaden
snooky-9093 chapter 2 . 11/1/2011
loved the last line... This chapter was so amusing. The mess-up with Klink's name. The description of the guys in the background playing their parts. Great job.
dust on the wind chapter 2 . 10/31/2011
"I remember this place, yes. With the nice barbed wire..."

Things are progressing nicely, so far. One has to wonder at Klink's total inability to make the connection, but as usual, he's got no idea who he's actually speaking to...

Good fun. Please continue.

dust...
Sgt. Moffitt chapter 2 . 10/31/2011
I really like this Kruse alias Speidel character...a worthy addition to Hogan's team! Not to mention the "ring of steel" he creates with Schultz's twenty-five guards. And it's nice that Addison gets a few lines for a change.
ColHogan chapter 2 . 10/31/2011
Great chapter. Loved Carter's impersonation of Hitler. Sometimes I think London gives Hogan and his men the most difficult assignments and possibly the craziest I love how the big shots never seem to get Klink's name right. ROTFLMAO at Plink and Kwink. And I loved Carter's comment as Hitler that he should have sent Klink to the Russian front when he met him the last time. Too funny.
inhonoredglory chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
Man oh man, you wrote 30,000 words within a week? The intro was as exciting and swift as I'm sure the story is going to be. I love the way you led into the title, too.

Love the start of this tale! The dialogue is spot-on. The concept is ridiculous, but good. Love Hitler being "Scramblebrains." And the "befuddled" faces. And poor Carter - love that line about telling his sons what he was in the war. Sounds so straight-forward, but I can't wait to see the number of Hitlers grow...
Canadian Hogan's Fan chapter 2 . 10/31/2011
Awh, poor Carter, cheated of a steak, although he has to keep up the charade. I adore 'Hitler's' distate for cuckoo clocks and Klink's kowtowing reply. And poor Klink. The big wigs never do get his name right. Though I do love your choice of Plink and Kwink!
jodm chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
I love it! The characterization is just perfect and the humor is infectious. The banter among the guys is great-and Carter playing Hitler again is a nice story line. Love Hogan's idea about Hitler's staff having to deliver the key to Stalag 13.
Canadian Hogan's Fan chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
Ah, so old Carter's going to give that famous Hitler impersonation of his the ultimate test, is he? This promises to get interesting and exciting fast, and like dust points out, you've started out very much in the spirit of the show.

Indeed, just how is Carter going to explain to his kids how he spent his time in Stalag 13?
Susan M. M chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
Very nice beginning! I especially like your handling of Kinch. I also liked Carter thinking about explaining to his future son what he did in the war - reminded me of the time LeBeau complained that he'd have to answer "What did you do in the war, Papa" with "I baked crepe Suzettes."
dust on the wind chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
Oh, this is going to be good. You've given us a lively start, very much in the spirit of the show, and with everyone in character; and an apparently impossible mission.

Looking forward to seeing how it plays out. And thanks for the mention :)

dust...
Sgt. Moffitt chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
They are quite a demanding lot in London, aren't they? But Hogan specializes in doing the impossible, so why not steal the key to Berchtesgaden? And why not have Carter play Hitler to achieve this goal? I have a feeling the master impersonator Danzig will give Carter a run for his money in this story, though!
snooky-9093 chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
Hehehe! This looks to be quite fun. And I always love your Danzig stories.
Abracadebra chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
40 stories? Wow, congratulations! You are off to an intriguing start with this one! I am eager to read on.
Fear-Of-The-Cold chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
Wow, great start! Sounds like this tale is gonna get pretty interesting, can't wait for more.
Goldleaf83 chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
Seatbelt on and locked, ready for upcoming twists and turns! The set up for this story looks promising.
166 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 Next »