Reviews for The Key to Berchtesgaden
waikiki23 chapter 12 . 11/12/2011
I am totally loving this story! I have to sort through all the Hitlers before I read the chapter. I hope Hogan remembers carter soon!
Sgt. Moffitt chapter 11 . 11/11/2011
I must say, Hogan has a right to be peeved. Bad enough that Danzig takes the law into his own hands in Hogan's territory, but Olsen has the nerve to do it too? Have they forgotten just who's Papa Bear here? At least Hogan seems to find the situation amusing. The twin-Hitler brainstorm was genius.

But what new trouble looms? And how is poor Carter doing in London?
St PA chapter 11 . 11/11/2011
Thank you for the English translations. The suspense keeps building - nicely done.
El Gringo Loco chapter 11 . 11/11/2011
More delightful confusion, and some very fast thinking on both Danzig and Hogan's parts. But, the cliffhanger ending tells me that there's more near disaster afoot. If not the real thing this time. I believe the correct expression is Ach du liebe - What manner of delicious mischief will this author come up with next.
EmmyMK chapter 11 . 11/10/2011
This is one of the funniest HH stories I've read in a while! Can't wait to read what happens next!
waikiki23 chapter 11 . 11/10/2011
Ok, I have not been able to review on this story until now. LOL! This chapter should have had a spittake warning. I almost choked on my Dr. Pepper I was laughing so hard. Geez, I have lost count of how many Hitlers there are. I think either Hochstetter or another "Hitler" will be the one coming through the gate. Great story so far! Please update soon!
Six of Twelve chapter 11 . 11/10/2011
What a wonderful comedy of errors! Glad that Hogan finally got to the bottom of it, though.

Now, I'm wondering who the new arrival is. Hochstetter, perhaps? Or General Burkhalter?
ColHogan chapter 11 . 11/10/2011
I was ROTFLMAO while reading this chapter. Finally! Finally Hogan knows the truth. Loved his reaction to the realization and the knowledge that Carter has been shipped to London. Also liked Hogan's quick thinking to cover when Hitler/Olsen showed to also see Max the Grocer as well. I'm also afraid to find out what Olsen noticed at the end. Please don't say it's the real Fuhrer or Hochstetter. That's all we need added to this mess.
snooky chapter 11 . 11/10/2011
Hahahaha! So the cats out of the bag. Very quick thinking on Hogan's part. So Olsen was on one of his outside operations during this fiasco. Glad to see him. And Max of course. Can't wait to see whats coming up!
inhonoredglory chapter 10 . 11/10/2011
I sort of felt happy for Klink that "mein Fuhrer" remembered his name. Too bad Langenscheidt went back to Bink and such. I love how confused Hogan is eying him questions. And poor Addison and the rest of "Hitler's" confused staff! I love that scene when Hitler insults "Amerikaners" - it almost broke my heart, our poor Heroes! Gotta love the way Newkirk took it, though.

I love some of the phrases you used, "shrieking soliloquy" and "limited strings of consonants." Somehow I like the line "The receptionist or whoever had been addressed gave no verbal answer, but apparently the General was free" It sounds so realistic, especially coming from Carter's POV, where he can only guess at his surroundings.

Poor Carter! The last line was a winner, though: "So much for his steak..." Ouch, must be hard for Hogan to be unable to pull rank on "Hitler." I wonder what he'll say when Carter comes back! And OH NO! A third Hitler? The real one this time? Time will tell. This was a fantastic chapter; one of the best. I really savored it!
jodm chapter 10 . 11/10/2011
What a wild ride of confusion and false identities you are taking us on! Thiis story gets better and better with each chapter-and now, a third Hitler. The real one this time?

Poor Carter-he just can't let people know who he really is. I'll bet London will be embarrased by this one, if they even believe him. I do hope he eventually gets that steak dinner! And Danzig can certainly outdo even the real Fuhrer. Grat story!
Sgt. Moffitt chapter 10 . 11/9/2011
Well, here's a how-de-do! Didn't I call this back at Chapter 6? Of course, this might not be the real Hitler. Maybe they had lots of Hitler impersonators back then, like we have Elvis impersonators now, and he's headed for a convention of them in Dusseldorf or something.

I must confess I'm getting really upset at the continued gagging of poor Carter. How many hours/days has it been now?
Six of Twelve chapter 10 . 11/9/2011
Oh, bloody hell! I wonder if that's the real Hitler or yet another impostor?
ColHogan chapter 10 . 11/9/2011
Didn't expect that cliffhanger. Now what will Hogan do? And poor Andrew stuck in a London prison cell. Can't wait to see what happens next. Hopefully Hogan will find out now that his 'Fuhrer' isn't Carter and boy will Danzig realizes he made a hugh mistake.
El Gringo Loco chapter 10 . 11/9/2011
Things appear to be going from bad to worse for Carter. Hopefully none of his new guards are trigger happy. Not that I think the author would kill off Carter. I might, but I doubt she would. You can make things rather interesting and uncomfortable for someone well short of that. And what with the latest developments at camp. Well - If ever there was a moment for Hogan to panic - this seems like a good one. But why do I somehow suspect that, even now, all is not what it appears to be?
166 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »