Reviews for Broken
LoveForeverNow chapter 3 . 11/23
A few things wrong with this chapter.

1: Optimus wouldn't say 'check it out' he would say investigate. He is very formal in his vocabulary.

2: Optimus wouldn't bring everyone, that's a terrible idea. If he brought everyone and it was a trap, then everyone would get caught in it. What he would do instead is go himself with one other bot as backup and everyone else waiting to ground ridge to his coordinates.

3: He wouldn't bring humans anyway.
Skywarp "I'm Batman!" Starscream "I have a moron for a brother..." Skywarp "You still LOVE me!" Thundercracker "I'm surrounded by sparklings..." SS/SW "HEY!"
Pets. He called us pets!
purplebirdlove2 chapter 8 . 8/29
*Reads A/N at the end of the chapter.* hear that, that's the sound of the rabid fan girls approaching.
I really like this story, good work.
Whenever I read that snuggling sleeping seekers scene, I always imagine the three of them all puppy-piled on top of one another X3
So fragging cute 3
D'awwwww 3
At that last moment, I always imagine a Seeker puppy pile w
Aww love dis story 3 :D
Starscream's adorable, always making the best 'kicked-puppy' faces. Who wouldn't take him in? 3
essenceofpink chapter 11 . 2/4
I'm done, no more of this.
essenceofpink chapter 10 . 2/4
So then... Considering the fact that Optimus Prime mentions how they did not have the resources to keep a prisoner, the energy bars, and now the fact Starscream is with his trine; you have failed to mention that this is clearly a mix of Transformers Prime, and and the original cartoon.

And why do you have those [A/N]: things at the end of the chapter, you realize a/n stands for "all slash none" no? And you never really say anything of importance in them either, hardly anything relevant to the chapter or story in general!
essenceofpink chapter 7 . 2/4
... You know, kids in general may be vicious. But I hardly even think Miko would go out of her way just to trash talk a wounded prisoner despite having orders not to. Just think of her as a real person, would you or any of your friends do that? Plus she is one of the "good guys"!
essenceofpink chapter 6 . 2/4
"Probably. But I won't" Optimus said with a sad hint in his voice.
First of all "probably" is not a sentence, I would advise a comma. Also Optimus Prime is far more tactful than that even if that's how he felt about it.
essenceofpink chapter 3 . 2/4
While Optimus is a good person and surely polite, he is a leader himself, and I do not think he would say please to the humans or the Autobots.
Auto Cerebral Star chapter 4 . 1/15
"Should we save him", she asks. Haha. Funny joke. :P
TheMysteriousAlpha chapter 14 . 8/29/2013
Great story you should really make a sequel where more seekers join Starscream, Thundercracker, and Skywarp and they make an alliance with the Autobots and they go after Megatron and the Decepticons