Reviews for Voices of the Past
gryffinclaw19 chapter 1 . 4/4
I wish the books had been as uncomplicated and beautiful as this. Great job once again.
city bookworm chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
I didn't think about how Amy's parens would think if they were defrosted after she died. Its sad that they could only read about her life without them. I like that you wrote that it was their granddaughter that they met in the end.
CommChatter chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
Wow. I like it.
rainbirds chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
Was this written before the second book came out? It seems that way-a little out of date now... Still very sweet and lovely anyway-well done.
fantasyfreak23 chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
Aww! That wa so sweet! I absolutely love the ending. And the article about Amy was very well done.

Loved it!
-Flora
AquamarineCloverx3 chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
I liked the idea of this. Well done :)
Triciaxy chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
*wipes away tears* That was so good. Thank you for writing and sharing that. )
Starr E. Knites chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
Aw FREX! That was so awesome! You really got this down pact, and I love it just as much as a million suns. :3 please! If you can find it in your heart to conitue this or write a separate series or something furthering the detail, i will review and favorite everything till the end! Thank you for rekindling my excitment towards the new book coming out in 2013, shades of earth. Thank you!
2olluxampora chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
wow! it's great! so sad, thinking of Amy's parents waking up and realizing she was gone :(
Death.X.By.X.Chocolate chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
Okay, i loved it for a fact. It was so well written.

:) Oh god, i loved it so much!