Reviews for Insert Complicated Plot Twist Here
THE-BANNED-AUTHOR chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
That is just so sad for all of them. Phonexia was like the best thing for Tash and Adrien since she helped them basically live without each other. It's a good thing Emily only opens plotholes it could be a lot worse.
The Layman chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
So THAT'S how it happened...that fic of Master's makes a bit more sense now.
Lord Monbodo chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
This is a well written fic as always. However...

Is it wrong that I don't find the conflict between Nixie and Crickette compelling? I feel it's been coming off as whiny through out most of its development. It doesn't help that it's based on a cliche I despise.

That being said, I loved the beginning. It screamed trap but Emily was confused scared and acting on impulse.
complexities chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
I seriously thought that Willowe had come back. First you blindsided me with the reveal of Yew, then Crickette reemerged, and now we've lost Phoenixia.

Your plot packs a punch O_O
RedemptionWarrior chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
...Dang...That's quite the twist.
lightmanny chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
Plain awesome! This is the kind of fics that get things rolling. I had been wondering what exactly would happen with Crickette, but I never exected something like this. Definitely a top class fic
Hakurei Ryuu chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
glorious. absolutely glorious. D i'm really excited now.

WE'RE DOING THIS, MAN. WE'RE MAKING THIS HAPPEN.
Crazyloon99 chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
Very good. I especially loved the bits with Crickette. I hope Nixie will be back soon. She's too good a character to lose to the sidelines of the plot.

Keep writing. I look forward to more.