Reviews for Woes of a Coward
Ramyfan chapter 8 . 10/4/2013
Hermione' s hair tamed a lot since third year... So its always weird for me to read how horrible it is... She has curly hair and really does not look like a liones nest
BelleBelles chapter 7 . 9/26/2013
Yes, there are readers still out in the internet verse! :) congrats on your baby! I may not have kids yet, but having helped my mum look after my lil sisyer when she was cute and adorable was a challenge (ESPECIALLY) my sister-being the youngest and 4yr age gap between us :/ I feel guilty as well, been studying teaching at uni so haven't had time to continue on my main story either :(
But, look forwars to more updates, loved this chapter and the previous ones :D
KoZuMi4EvA45 chapter 7 . 9/25/2013
Oh my gosh. I love this story. It's so beautifully written and I love how you didn't make them friends immediately. The story is developed really well and I have fallen in love with Draco in this. He just seems so real and I feel so bad for him.
I hope it all works out for him and that he finally ends up happy with Hermione (cause let's face it, it has to happen).
Please update soon!
LilyGirl1o1 chapter 5 . 12/7/2011
I'm in love. That's all there is to it. :3 I love how amazingly you're weaving this story, even as slowly as you're taking it!

*insta-love*
DarkFallenLove chapter 4 . 11/26/2011
I'm really enjoying this a TON! I can't wait for more chapters! Please update soon!
bayumlikedayum chapter 4 . 11/26/2011
Hey. I just wanted to let you know that I'm really enjoying this story :) update soon!
Beeeecks chapter 4 . 11/26/2011
Loving this story!

I totally cracked up last chapter with the whole hair growing thing.

You portray Ron quite well in all his awkwardness and it's very endearing, but I cannot wait for the Draco/Hermione to begin.
brightneeBee chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
I love this story! Please update soon!

;)

Love,

Bee
BelleBelles chapter 3 . 11/13/2011
Draco nd hermione in the library was cuuuute!

Nd I loved the potion bit :)
Lucylala chapter 2 . 11/4/2011
BRILLIANT! keep updating! :)
Dram227 chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
This story sounds like it will be sad! I love the quote in the summary, but it broke my heart! I'm afraid to read this and love it and then just end up crying at the end (I get attached to the characters)! I'm sure it will be a great story, good luck!