Reviews for To Start Anew
zero-vongola chapter 6 . 11/22/2014
Doom Marine 54 chapter 2 . 7/20/2014
The whole 'hero saving the love interest' is a really cliched and lazy way to get a romance going.
naruto-phenex chapter 6 . 3/29/2014
Notice Me Sempia chapter 5 . 2/21/2014
You should continue this if you aren't, it's a good story!
Guest chapter 6 . 2/8/2014
So... The entire battle goes absolutely the same up until the very end... Because Naruto was lost? That's... Pretty lame.
Honestly, I liked this story so far but I felt that you handle the ENTIRE Phantom Lord arc really badly. The thing with Naruto running ahead, and making no difference whatsoever. Naruto's presence in the first battle making no difference whatsoever... It was just disappointing. Specially since you had no problem changing canon to force a paring (Mirajane's kidnapping), then you don't change it for some reason I can't figure out...
AleGC chapter 6 . 12/3/2013
Really fun and well written story. It is a shame that it takes you a long time to update. I should have seen Naruto nickname coming. Naruto has the characteristics of a stereotypical archangel, from how he looks physically (golden hair, blue eyes) to how he is in personality (charming, happy with a self sacrificing nature). It makes you ponder why is it not used that often. Naruto is usually giving nicknames like legion or tempest. Anyways, this is a great story and I hope you update the story soon.
2n2kas chapter 5 . 11/18/2013
the new attack kinda reminded me of the rinnegan's almighty push :/
LatinStoryteller chapter 6 . 8/28/2013
This is really nice, update soon?
TheSupevict chapter 6 . 7/13/2013
It would be nice if you continued.
HalfwayParanoid chapter 6 . 7/7/2013
You better finish this. This was getting REALLY good! I LOVED IT!
TogetherAtMidnight chapter 6 . 5/13/2013
Loving the story, hating the lack of updates.
Lord Anubis Judge of the dead chapter 6 . 4/30/2013
Okay, this story is awesome. very good plot and original ideas tossed in. i like it and hope it gets an update soon.
froger495 chapter 6 . 4/20/2013
cant wait for the next chapter.
slatedfox chapter 6 . 3/2/2013
It has been awhile so I had to reread my fav cross over I really hope to read some new chapters soon
Silent Bunshin chapter 6 . 2/25/2013
I like this story. Very much in fact. It would please me tremendously for you to finish this story. Please update soon if you can. I look forward to the next chapter. If you need help with proofing your writing, just lemme know and I will be glad to help you in any way I can.