Reviews for El Scorcho
Elianca chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
OMG this is one of the best oneshots ever. I love how you write and Bianca and Eli were really in character. Keep writing and I hope you make another Bianca/Eli story! ;)
MakingFrenchFriesInTheSnow chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
Oh God.
This was good reading
ShayChambers chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
Diehard Eclare fan 110%, but this was perfect! Love it, love it, every word. It was so funny, but sincere when it needed to be, and I can imagine this would be how the characters would speak and act. Great job!
soscenegirl chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
I'm too lazy to sign in but this story was amazing, I was just wondering about Bianca and Eli and so I looked up some fanfiction's about them and now I'll go down with that ship (Even know it didn't happen) If only this wasn't a one-shot.
literarylolita chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
Okay first of all, I don't know how I didn't review this story before. I definitely read it.

Second of all, THANK you for making Eli and Bianca both have "fucking filthy mouths". So realistic. So, what I feel, is THEM.

Bianca was so in character here. Whoever said she wasn't is a complete moron. I do NOT respect their opinion on that. But enough talk of the idiots who flamed this.

1) You made it so obvious they both loved other people. But they have needs. They are TEENAGERS. Teenagers have desires and hormones. I think Eli and (especially) Bianca are probably highly sexual teenagers. This came across well. You made them both as sexy and "good" as they could possibly be at the ripe old age of seventeen.

2) I love how Bianca randomly knew where Eli lived. I just feel likes she's one of those people who KNOWS things, so this was a nice detail.

3) The whole exchange with Bullfrog and Cece. Bianca's "What the fuck is wrong with them?" and Eli's "We'll probably never know" is one of the funniest bits of dialogue I've ever read anywhere-fanfiction or no.

4) The whole badass vs. loser thing was brilliant. I feel like this is a conversation/debate that has been had over and over again in the Degrassi fandom. I personally think he is both, and I think you made it clear that there really is no right answer to that. I like that you acknowledge people are more than a simple label such as "goth" or "badass". They are three-dimensional human beings.

5) The whole "mastubatory habits" discussionpure GOLD. Seriously. I laughed so hard. Thank you, again, for making Eli the damn teenage boy he is.

6) Bianca being vulnerable! Wow. So glad we got to see that. I'm glad I read this again after seeing Hollaback Girl.

7) The "scorching" sexual acts: obviously hot. I like how he couldn't help but compare Bianca to Clare, but appreciated Bianca's beauty all the same. I think that's exactly what Eli would do in a situation like this.

Such a great fic. Like I said, I really don't know how I missed reviewing before.
ramen-is-my-drug chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
I've been a Elianca shipper for long time and I'm so happy I came across this story. Perfect writing. Amazing dialogue. Great capture of Eli's point of view. Just an awesome story all around :)
ANAHI'Simagnation chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
Lmao I fucking loved this!

Omg you'r writing is do awsome! Eli&Bianca together kinda works for me:) hmmmm I'm about to start shipping Eli&Bianca now ;) maybe u should write more Fanfic about them
EmmyGoldsworthy13 chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
I have no idea why anyone would give you crap for writing this. It was really good, and whoever was rushing you at the time are fucking losers, 'cause you can't just pull a story out of your ass, it takes time. And you're not alone, sometimes I like to stray from Eclare too. EliXAnya sometimes. But anywhoo, this was really good, lots of details, sentences flowed very well, good grammar, everything I look for in a story. Very cute, sexy, adorable, all of the above. Loved it.
shehadastory chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
Oh my god this was hot and hilarious. When it said he stared at Clare's boobs I died. This was so different and good.
rereii chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
Your Bianca was NOT the one from the show, yeah there were some parts that were her,not quite enough. Overall you failed at capturing her character. The tone you use regularly on your other fics didn't fit this couple/type of story. Your hailed for keeping characters in character and being realistic in this field you failed.
DegrassiMyLove chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
this is the best fucking crackship ever. WHY CANT THEY FUCKING DATE? AHHHHHHHH :P THIS WAS AMAZING! perhaps a sequel? ;)
Sasha.Hearts.You chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
EEEEPPP! As a die hard Eclare fan, I didn't think this would be so GOOD! was skeptical reading this but it was really awesome! I don't even know what to say. Can I convince you to make a sequel.. Pretty please with Beli Smut on top?
Aeterna013 chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
Screw what some other stupid people are saying. This was amazing. Crackship? Yes. Perfect? Most definitely. Only you could keep Eli and Bianca so perfectly in character in this setting.. Only you. You're writing is amazing. And you are forever on of my favorite fanfic authors.. Or just author period. I love all of your stories because they're not meaningless fluff there's more depth to them. And this was no different.. It was perfect. Don't believe anything else.
luvcb1 chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
I think you should do more. Don't let people bitch at you. You can update at your own pace. Great one shot!
WhitneySalvatore chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
Drianca and Eclare are end game but I loved this! Bravo :)
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »