Reviews for I Hold With Those Who Favor Fire
Lia the kitten chapter 16 . 7/19
Can you please continue? Meow .~. This was a pawsome story!
okay, the swearing isn't that overblown, and you're right about the cre8ivity. i think it would be kind a flowery, and he sometimes uses troll terminology a unknown meaning, like bone bulge, think pan, aggrav8ion sponge, stuff like that. and more cre8ive.
RoyalStarlord chapter 16 . 5/18
8U Duuuuuuuude, I'm starting to like this story more and more.
GhostlyNerdDragon chapter 16 . 4/17
Me: Wow! This story is amazing! Let's see when they last updated!
*Checks when last updated* O-oh
*Checks date now*
ASKDLFHJADLFI LSHKD NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
All we're asking is to tell us if this is abandoned, or for you to update! :'(
(I legit love this, so please, continue! :))
the last persona-user chapter 16 . 4/12
Welp! you been away quite some time don't you agree? Maybe you lost isnpiration, maybe you just don't care anymore but thats understandable. The thing is us fans have been waiting for you and we will probably wait more but right now you have two options: Or you tells to the face you will not complete this or you get your chair and computer and start working because this, what you made here, is really good and what is good should have an endi g just as good. What will you do now?
Guest chapter 16 . 11/6/2015
*looks at date last updated* *looks at today's date* *sobs*
NepetaAndTerezi chapter 16 . 9/8/2015
So good. Please update
RestInPenis chapter 16 . 7/30/2015
I'm pretty sure I'm having an existential crisis after looking at the authors note, and then the time you updated.
RIP me.
Callipygian chapter 5 . 7/29/2015
I was putting off reviewing because godDAMNIT GIRL, you have me hooked on this story like it's cocaine's and heroin's small genetic love-child. Anyways, I LOVE THIS FIC, and even though you posted it ages ago, I just wanted to express my ebullience at the high quality! All of the characters are SPOT ON, and I especially love 'Carcat's' creative insults. It's nice to see him saying something other than 'FUCKASS' in a fic! I aspire to one day write as well as you! uwu
The Furry Space Witch chapter 1 . 6/20/2015
I absolutely adore it! please continue!
Berlin chapter 16 . 5/11/2015
Uh, I thought this rather awesome story was not supposed to be abandoned, I can see it's on hold but I rather like this story... It's actually rather awesome...
cAt453 chapter 16 . 2/19/2015
BEST STORY I EVER READ! PLEASE COUNTINUE!
fenrir chapter 16 . 12/29/2014
Is this story still active? Market at Hogwarts is grubf***ing hilarious.
readthishit chapter 16 . 12/16/2014
Some ideas to help you update: Boggarts! I would assume the majority of troll whould have Bec Noir be their greatest fear, that'd be cool to see! Also, I would love to see the golden trio reacto to Karkat's nightmares with that potion thing! :)
readthishit chapter 9 . 12/15/2014
well, at least Aradia isn't dead. theat be a dumb way to go.