Reviews for I Hold With Those Who Favor Fire
cAt453 chapter 16 . 2/19
BEST STORY I EVER READ! PLEASE COUNTINUE!
fenrir chapter 16 . 12/29/2014
Is this story still active? Market at Hogwarts is grubf***ing hilarious.
readthishit chapter 16 . 12/16/2014
Some ideas to help you update: Boggarts! I would assume the majority of troll whould have Bec Noir be their greatest fear, that'd be cool to see! Also, I would love to see the golden trio reacto to Karkat's nightmares with that potion thing! :)
readthishit chapter 9 . 12/15/2014
well, at least Aradia isn't dead. theat be a dumb way to go.
readthishit chapter 8 . 12/15/2014
Ohshitohshitohshit GOG DAMMIT THAT WAS VRISKA WANST IT AW MAN I WANTED TO SEE ARADIA AT HOGWARTS! *sobs uncontrollably*
...
Still love Vriska though...
StarLilly Rose chapter 16 . 9/26/2014
I've really enjoyed this story so far! I would love to see a new chapter someday!
StartheKitty chapter 15 . 9/23/2014
I can has update?
StartheKitty chapter 16 . 9/6/2014
Please continue! :3
Guest chapter 2 . 8/30/2014
Snubs McShouty seemed to be very upset about the cuss curse.
Beep Beep Meow!
Guest chapter 16 . 8/27/2014
Did you give up on this story? I have to say it's probably the best crossover fanfic I've ever read.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/28/2014
Karkat is a freaking genius, and I just learned how to avoid calling a woman fat.
Karkat chapter 16 . 7/24/2014
PLEASE UPDATE!
mex2girl chapter 16 . 7/12/2014
Ah. . . I see.
Of course it's been two years!
all of the best fics have a stopped after two years QQ
especially now that it has updated since then.
This makes me so sad.
But it also makes me pretty happy since two of my favorite things have come together.
I just hope you come back, your work must be completed in order to see the light of day.
It must be completed! It's too beautiful in order for it to be incomplete.
PastryPuffins chapter 16 . 7/8/2014
Judging by the amount of time this hasn't been updated, I'm going to guess that this is discontinued. Too bad. I really liked this fanfiction. It was really hilarious too... Well, I salute to you a goodbye, and I clap because this story was awesome while it lasted.
Derpypaw chapter 16 . 7/4/2014
I love it so far and though it seems like you will not continue it, considering the time period you last updated, I would like to applaud you for your excellent writing skills and creativity to write what I wouldn't have the patience for.