Reviews for I Hold With Those Who Favor Fire
Darkwolfpup22 chapter 4 . 4/8
STOP IT WITH THE CUSS CURSE! :(
gLiTcH901 chapter 9 . 2/26
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaooooooooooooooh my goooood. Terezi you rock
gLiTcH901 chapter 5 . 2/26
If you only knew Ron and Harry, if you only knew.
gLiTcH chapter 4 . 2/26
Luna and Gamzee together is just YES YES OH GOD YES!
Cool that Luna knows about the trolls, just seems like something she would know.
gLiTcH chapter 2 . 2/26
This is awesome. Ron is right, it was hilarious every time Karkat tried to cuss. Oh I noticed that you spelled his name wrong here and there, Carcat instead of Karkat.
And also (What kind of name is that, Car. Cat. Beep beep meow.) I love you, so fucking much XD
Andrew chapter 3 . 2/21
Um, Hermione never restored her parent's memories, they still live in Australia and stiill think that they never had a child.
John Rain chapter 3 . 2/21
Since you don't seem to realize this; There are three(Four?) types of troll in the Potterverse,

Mountain Trolls wich you already know about,

Forest Trolls who are smaller, stupider, and angrier than mountain Trolls, also brown with green hair

And River Trolls wich are grey/blue/purple(?)(The damn descriptions can never make up it's damn mind), they have ram-like horns, and might be smarter than the Mountain variety

...Then you have the Yetis, which may or may not be a fourth kind of Troll(Snow?), but nobody can get close enough to find out becuase Yetis are violent as #$& .
John Rain chapter 2 . 2/21
Am I the only one that thinks Mrs. Weasley acts lika an pompous overbearing b!*th?
S chapter 1 . 2/21
Why would Terezi, a teal-blood, be shorter than Karkat?
And no, "I aged them up" doesn't work, Terezi would still be taller.
Average height by blood color;
Dinos-like-flowers chapter 16 . 1/20
Whoa, this is incredible. Thank you!
Mage Of Void chapter 16 . 11/19/2013
Please don't tell me you died... I was really enjoying this story. : (
When is Aradia coming to hogwarts by the way? she is my favorite troll. : )
Terezi chapter 3 . 11/7/2013
H3H3H3H3 1 LOV3 1T! :]
ananymous chapter 16 . 10/26/2013
oh my god, i cant wait for them to think that there just think they're going into a dream and end up witnessing some really crazy troll nightmares.
oh i was also wondering when aradia will show, up shes my favorite character.
UPDATE MONSTER chapter 16 . 10/20/2013
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE
Guest chapter 16 . 10/20/2013
All I can say is I love this and I don't read crossovers very often because its just weird but I can make an acceptation to this
Also I know this is long but I love how you legitly capture both HS and HP charaters especially with Terezi and KK OHMIGERSH it's FAWKING perfect
Keep it up and upd8 soon!