Reviews for Sweenery Todder
kds7800 chapter 19 . 5/12/2012
OMG! You like PHANTOM TOO?
MahFrehndsArShinee chapter 19 . 5/11/2012
Btdubs, i forgot to put my name on it, last one was mine.
Guest chapter 19 . 5/10/2012
like i said-if you are doing important stuff, we'll live. :) (i kinda shamed you on the lazy part tho) haha jk. ànd dont worry about writing when you have that busy of a life. focus on your stuff for now until the sweet, sweet escape that is summer. THEN i'll crack the whip (holyshisajustkidding) so im not mad, bro. the best advice i can give you is chillax. :) (off topic: what song did you sing for ur solo from sweeney todd? im thinking of doing one for the talent show next year if i dont chicken out again (: )
Sweeney4ever chapter 19 . 5/10/2012
Mickey, I know how you feel. My teachers assign us Too much homework. But, Thursday nights are the worst at my school. Like we have spelling sentences, geometry, book reports, and writing assignment's. Most of the time I wright a comedy. The teacher will read it and his face will be like O_o. Last week a wrote an Alice-in-wonderland story. Do you know the Austin Powers movies? I wrote the whole Mini me loves chocolate bit. The little jack sparrow in me said 'staynsie' is what the hatter called stayne. If I ever get a Fanfiction account, I will post.
CoolPerson chapter 18 . 5/7/2012
WHOOO! Keep up the HILARIOUS random things. Yes, I said things. Batman is so random these days. If I can make a suggestion, have you ever heard of Random Dude, the guy who randomly shows up in stories? Add him in your story, then after Random Dude says something, have another Random Dude show up and Dude 1 says: your not Random Dude, I am. Other guy says: No, I am. Then they get into a fight and Mickey, Brooke, and Wally are watching and cheering them on and Sweeney comes down and... Well... you get the idea. P.S. I'm not random, I just think quicker then most of my teachers an friends.
MahFrehndsArShinee chapter 18 . 5/6/2012
If you dont update soon, i will put an arrow in someone's knee!...in Skyrim. But really, update! But if you have super important stuff that you're doing, then thats cool. If you're just being lazy, shame on you. :) *jkjk*
ScissorhandsFan chapter 18 . 5/6/2012
Really loving your story. It seems like having Batman show up at random moments and times is funny and popular in parodys. I love the movie how to train your dragon, love Toothless, and wish he was real. P.S. I recently ordered Edward Scissorhands gloves and they got here yesterday, and I love them. Yes, I will be Edward for Halloween. Bye. :)
Sweeney4ever chapter 18 . 5/6/2012
Please update soon. I'm addicted to your story. If you don't... Sweeney will get you. *Evil Laugh* Have a great week!
Floaties chapter 18 . 4/28/2012
I just realized how manly crazy your story is o. O
Xena Depp Hernandez chapter 18 . 4/27/2012
OMG this was to funny i was laughin so hard lol i loved how sweeney Todd is being a dad to Micky and Brooke lol and YES THANK U i thought i was the only onw who saw tht hooker dress johanna wore xp plz update lol
Sweeney4ever chapter 18 . 4/21/2012
I just noticed I accidentally put a space between BatMan. But I forgot to mention that when Brooke went crazy... That was freaky. Thats all folks. BYE!
MahFrehndsArShinee chapter 18 . 4/21/2012
PS- poll: I HAVE! I DO! I TOTALLY DO! that is all.
MahFrehndsArShinee chapter 18 . 4/21/2012
omg im dying! I LOVE THIS STORY! Okay, now I will start. Loved the mexican oompa loompa story. Haha you got me with Brooke's "allergy". I was like "well it seems realistic, but they wouldn't just kill off a main character..." haha Brooke is going crazy...yeah, im scared. this was just a chapter full of random. and THAT right there, is why I read your awesome stories. BATMAN. dunununununununununununununuh BATMAN! that music was going through my head during that scene. :) btw- I watched some young justice,this weekend and I was like "hm, Wally West is pretty beast, but I sorta like Superboy..." Please dont kill me. So thank you for updating again and making my weekend that much better! buh bye! :)
Sweeney4ever chapter 18 . 4/18/2012
BATMAN JOKES! I had made a Beauty & the Beast parody and put BatMan jokes in it. Here are a few: (1) Maurice: Can anyone help me?" BatMan: I will... NOT!" Me: BATMAN!" Bat Man: What?" (2) BatMan: I'm not born to be fancy, I'm born to crack ribs." Me: ...*facepalm* (3) Batman: There's someone knocking at the door. Want me to crack his ribs?" Me: WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?" BatMan: *Hisss*" Me: OMG! SHUT THE FREAK UP!" I know that was off topic, but feel free to use those if BatMan makes a comeback!
Sweeney4ever chapter 18 . 4/18/2012
Mexican Oompa Loompas funny. BTW I didn't fall for Brooke dying, but when Wally freaked out that was funny, and OMG! YOU DISLIKE BEIBER ALSO! When someone says " beiber fever " I say: Definition of the word is sick of him. I almost DIED with the whole rodeo thing, then Bat Man? Priceless! At my school we always make Bat Man jokes like " I'm Bat Man "
77 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »