Reviews for Percy Jackson and the Avatar
Ltowls chapter 2 . 4/3
Please update as soo. As possible!
The Band of Thieves chapter 2 . 5/6/2013
loving the story please please please continue! come on dont leave a reader hanging!
Luvbunnies chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
Please update!
Izzzy chapter 2 . 12/27/2012
OMG! I LOVE this story! Please write more, but can you make it a little less confusing to read?
Gigabyte2598 chapter 2 . 12/16/2012
Please continue this story
Guest chapter 2 . 10/31/2012
trivia101 chapter 2 . 9/1/2012
Update soon!
Appa chapter 2 . 8/21/2012
Awesome story!
Beawr chapter 2 . 8/20/2012
I like this... :D Keep updating please!
Greek kid chapter 2 . 8/15/2012
Good book and more chapters nowwwww!
Reading-is-4-life chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
Please update soon i love it!
El ladron de libros chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
Nice story, I'm already interested. Before coming to this website, I never imagined anyone combining "Percy Jackson" and "Avatar the Last Airbender" together. After this website, I'd realized I wasn't the only one to come up with the idea.

I'd recommend separating the dialogue from the descriptions since it makes it easier to read. I was a little confused when I first read their introductions. I'd like to see more, like how are the worlds merging and who's Percy's new enemy.

I'd like to read more, please keep writing more. Oh, and could you review my Percy Jackson and Aang story? I want to see if it could make an interesting story, thanks.
TheDarkKunoichi chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
yay! first reviewer! (i think) your story is cute! please continue! and i also suggest that please separate your words. it's so difficult to read. if you don't get what i meant look at the other stories.