Reviews for Days of Legend 1: The Singing Hedgehog
Patiku chapter 7 . 7/10/2014
I really like it.. There just one thing that I didn't. Arthur sentenced Gloria to pyre. To my mind Arhur would have never done that. Beheading or hanging - yes, but never pyre because he isn't a cruel man.
Linorien chapter 7 . 7/2/2014
I'm glad that Merlin helped her escape. I'm proud of him for making her prove herself though rather than just helping because they are similar. Very nice story. Well done.
Linorien chapter 2 . 7/2/2014
Gwaine's squire is Terence... that can only mean one thing: You have also read the Squire's Tales series! Anyways, I like this so far; it's good to see the other knights interacting with Merlin.
Guest chapter 7 . 1/7/2013
That was very exciting. Good kind Merlin at the end.
Nance chapter 3 . 1/7/2013
Good attention to detail. The scenes are believable and everyone is in character. Love the title.
Guest chapter 2 . 1/7/2013
Excellent sparring scene. I'm also glad to see them being kinder to Merlin than canon. Thanks for the information in AN.
Nance chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
Well written. The descriptions of the interactions and physical movements at the table are very good.
Guest chapter 7 . 7/22/2012
What an enjoyable story! I was impressed with how you allowed all the knights to maintain their individuality in this story (and still use so many of them). I was so worried for Leon, he was so compliant about his intended demise. Very well done. I can see Merlin releasing Gloria, although had she harmed Arthur, I think it would have turned out differently. BTW, in one chapter you call the tavern "The Singing Honey Badger" - was that on purpose?
Lady Willamina chapter 6 . 11/6/2011
Great story! I was never really worried about Leon being found guilty, as he had Merlin and Arthur on his side. What more could he want.

Gloris is an interesting character and very believably written. first i liked her then hated her, now i still think she's evil but have some sympathy for her.