Reviews for Husband and Wife
CheshireKitKat chapter 1 . 6/27
wellknownintrovert chapter 1 . 9/14/2014
That was too adorable. You captured Sweden's weird assertiveness and Finland's awkwardness perfectly :)
The Rambler13 chapter 1 . 9/13/2014
*flails arms* OH MY CHEESE AND SALTINE CRACKERS THIS IS THE BEST THING EVER SEALAND AND PANCAKES AND SWEDEN AND FLUUUUUUFF IT WAS GLORIOUS. ...oh *clears throat* It was a lovely story. Well written and all that. *hides behind Russia*
Reader chapter 1 . 5/12/2014
This was so awesome! 3 I'm a Finn and we Finns think that the Swedes are our "loved enemies". So that made Finland's mortified feeling so much more delicious to read! I would feel the same way. :D Thank you for the lovely story, they act so naturally. (I know it's the year 2014 but I had to send a message :D )
NotJustAGirlJustMe chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
Aw, totally fangirling! I love this pair so much, and you portrayed them so perfectly. It was sweet and natural. I think this is the best SuFin story I've ever read!
DattebayoUrie01 chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
NotSpecialNobody chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
I love this. Since SuFin is my OTP, I'm glad to have read this. You described the awkwardness between them two perfectly and I'm pretty sure both Sve and Fin would feel this mortified after their first time. And the Hanatama family dynamics are hilariously adorable in here. This is a wonderful portrayal of Sweden and Finland as husband and wife (thought Fin might get offended at his title, ahaha). Thank you very much for writing this.
TheIrishHobbit chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
So sweet! I loved this story!
animeloveramy chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
naw...cute _
ChastitySloth chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
So fluffy and sweet... I think I've got diabetes now. lol
Tinted Basket chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
Aw, it's a cute post-first time fanfic. That's adorkable in so many ways. XD

So, to start off with I completely adored this little bit of SuFin fanservice. There isn't enough of it, honestly. The details were awesome, so I could really picture what was going on in the story. Also, love Sweden's ways of expressing himself. Keeps it real while still adding the accent. You also managed to explain Finland's insecurities, while still letting us know that he's okay with him and Sweden being together like that. Sweden's line at the end also helped with this.

They are two characters who seem to go so well together. I really enjoyed reading this story about Sweden and his 'wife. Way to go. This is totally going on my favorites list. ;)
Askea chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
So cute and sweet. Well written too. I enjoyed it. One of the best oneshots I've read for awhile.
Alice chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
That was so cute that it kinda hurt 3
death2society chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
KAWAII! I just recently found SuFin and you made it amazing. You are officially my fave author. Forever. *huggles you* thats right! That just happened. And u made it happen from writing such an awesome one shot. Ha. Get over it.

UrsulaP chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
This is a happy, happy thing.