Reviews for Escaping on Cristophsis
SpitfireUSN chapter 6 . 6/21/2013
"I think this plotline is easy to get Writers Block at. Typical me..." you and me both heh, Writer's Block sucks! It's hard to deal with and it's usually when I have to go to my friends for help lol _ keep on going and try to think past the Block
really awesome story so far, can't wait to see what you have planned for this

Fly High Aim Higher
Amber 'Spitfire' McEarn
captainrexbest35 chapter 5 . 4/7/2013
May the force be with you. And if you want you can read my stories c: I haven't updated in a while but I updated a couple of days ago XD Writer's block sucks I can tell you that but it had been so long i had to go and reread the stoory
littlegem chapter 5 . 11/18/2012
Interesting. I can't wait to see what happens next, so please update soon.
Amaris-the-Demon chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
i love
CadBaneKiller chapter 4 . 2/11/2012
I think i really like this story, i know it is short but somehow i feel attracted to it.

There are just some little errors here and there but if you want i can beta this story, help you from getting writers block, Im a beta reader so i can manage this for you, well not manage help and edit.

PM if you have a chance. :) Great Job 8/10
captainrexbest35 chapter 4 . 1/18/2012
wow the best so far
captainrexbest35 chapter 3 . 12/24/2011
and with you my brother broke my laptop but now it's fixed loving this story
Got the Jitters chapter 3 . 12/17/2011
It's great, keep writing. One thing, though. Your Author's notes are longer than the actual chapter! But that's okay, I do that myself sometimes... Keep up the good work!

captainrexbest35 chapter 2 . 11/15/2011
oh thats what happened to rex can't wait for the next chapter and may the force be with you as well
Got the Jitters chapter 2 . 11/11/2011
Awww... Such a short chapter! But it was great. I wonder why Rex is so reluctant to have help? I bet he was mistreated by lots of people. I personally think clones are looked down on by most of the galaxy. If I were Padme I would defend them in the Senate! Am I the only one?
captainrexbest35 chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
waahhhaaaaa gotta review were gonna crash nice story cant wait for more bye BRACE YOURSELVES
Got the Jitters chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
More PLEASE? This story is off to a great start! Don't let the few reviews discorage you. I only got one review for my story but I'm still going for it! I'm interested to see how badly Rex is injured. Don't leave me hanging!
jaguar101 chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
Sounds cool keep writing it! Update soon !