Reviews for McGee the Recruit
randomplotbunny chapter 4 . 12/24/2014
Fantastic!
Kyrianae Narii chapter 4 . 4/15/2014
... Though the plot bunny is pretty good (I like it alot) the way it's written makes it appear as though you've made the PLAN for the fic and posted that instead.
This could be so much better. More description of the inbetween times for example. To be brutally honest this is very clunky and the fact that you ended up posting the previous chapter on top of the last... Well it looks like you're purposefully bulking up the fic, but not really adding onto it as much as the word count would make a person believe.

I apologize if this reads like a flame... It's just that this sort of reads like a really detailed prompt or something. I apologize again if I have offended.
Saissa chapter 4 . 3/31/2014
Abby can stay away from the new Marine Major.

And yes Tony we will have that rematch and you will LOSE. WHY? Because you are too old and too slow!

Interesting story.

Pity the chapters were not uploaded correctly.
Saissa chapter 2 . 3/31/2014
Yaaay - Good for Tim - finally wining over that upstart and arrogant prig (Tony).
Saissa chapter 1 . 3/31/2014
That's Tony for you - being selfish and thinking only of himself as always.
In a whining tone of voice - But Boss, why Tim and NOT me?
After all we all know that Tony (claims he) is the ONLY one who can do the undercover work!

I love the reply - Tony is just too old! That is PERFECT!
Also that Tony is NOT the son of a Naval officer!
See the geek was very useful for something after all.
And now lets go see what Tim has discovered.
Gracfully chapter 4 . 12/28/2013
Awesome
Beloved Daughter chapter 4 . 5/31/2013
Nice story! I have to admit though it was really annoying to have to reread/scroll down over chapters published over and over with each chapter update. I would recommend either making this all into one chapter or editing each chapter so it just contains new segments.
Kendra29 chapter 4 . 1/8/2013
my fave stories are when mcgee is a marine. i hope you write a sequel or another story. xoxo
McGiva chapter 4 . 3/17/2012
not a bad start, but you don't have to re copy/type the previous chapters. that just makes me not want to continue.
DS2010 chapter 4 . 3/4/2012
Like that tim is a major.
beverlie4055 chapter 4 . 3/4/2012
love the chapter
sillymissy98 chapter 2 . 3/4/2012
about time mcgee got to kick his ass
Lidil chapter 4 . 3/4/2012
Totally cool ending.
Ensign Cole chapter 4 . 3/4/2012
The story was great I was Difficult to read because of the way it was written but the Idea behind it was awesome
AlexCurtis chapter 3 . 2/2/2012