Reviews for Obituary To An Angel
LeeMarieJack chapter 3 . 12/13/2015
One of my very favorite scenes was Dean Winchester killing this jerk.
LeeMarieJack chapter 2 . 12/13/2015
Sam may have a lot to apologize for but he was the one who genuinely had faith also. He was the one who believed in Angels and who was so very betrayed when the Angels did not live up to his expectations. Sam Winchesters believed in good in the universe and the Angels destroyed his child like faith both in a higher power and in God. They have a lot to answer for.
LeeMarieJack chapter 1 . 12/13/2015
Yes, that was Dean's voice I heard.
mainegirlwrites chapter 10 . 2/11/2012
My favorite!
mainegirlwrites chapter 4 . 2/11/2012
I am so enjoying these chapters, honey, I am so sorry I put off reading them for so long! Great job!
mainegirlwrites chapter 2 . 2/11/2012
Ow, ouch, this is so distinctly Sam this it hurts! Which means excellent job!
Beckydaspatz chapter 10 . 11/27/2011
This chapter is perfection, I love it so very much.

I guess it would comfort you that your friends will never forget you. Your foes neither, for that matter. You have left your imprints on some hearts and souls. So don't be too rigid with yourself …

No doubt about it. Endings are hard. But then again … nothing ever really ends. Does it?-No it doesn't. Such a great line to fit into this wonderful story :D
Beckydaspatz chapter 9 . 11/27/2011
My goodness gracious I just LOOOOOOOOOOOOVE this chapter! I miss Balthazar. :-( There are SO many people to miss from this show. You write every character flawlessly!

I can't deny that I'm a bit offended. To Cain-and-Abel me like that, it's degrading.-Wowzers, just SO very in character!
ccase13 chapter 10 . 11/25/2011
I like Chuck's obituary. I do hope Castiel regenerates of perhaps sneaks out of angel heaven or appaears as a ghost.
WarwomanWay chapter 10 . 11/24/2011
Chuck was a great way to end this :) Thanks for this amazingly beautiful story. I have enjoyed it very much :) Good luck on future stories
Dizzo chapter 9 . 11/22/2011
Kate Kate Kate ... you've absolutley nailed Balthazar's voice in this, well done :)

His love of the decadent and disrespect for authority is spot on, great job!
Dizzo chapter 8 . 11/22/2011
This was heartbreaking. I love how Anna has redeemed herself, and the images of her and Gabriel walkign together reminiscing about their time among humans is sweet and heartbreaking!

She's not and obvious character to choose for something like this but having read it, I'm glad you did!

x
ccase13 chapter 9 . 11/21/2011
Poor Baltazar did get a bad deal after he threw in his lot with Castiel's plan to run Heaven as a free will operation. He just didn't guess Castiel of all angels would take up wrath for those not supporting him all the way.
MythicElf chapter 9 . 11/21/2011
Awww Balthazar 3 gotta love that bastard.
WarwomanWay chapter 9 . 11/21/2011
Yay Balthy I love him :)

Loved how you showed the difference between the two and how it probaaly would be Balthazar to rip up the script.

Kinda sad the next chapter is the lat but cant wait I wonder who you have as the finale.
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »