Reviews for Fcuk
OptionalPrincess chapter 2 . 4/9/2014
Please do more this is awesome :)
Juandrie chapter 2 . 10/13/2012
pleas update I want to know what is going to happen. If you stop now it's like stopping a good book in thet middle of a lemon seen.
castielapplepie chapter 2 . 9/13/2012
*q* This is amazing! Ya hafta write more!
The Little Red Leaf chapter 2 . 2/15/2012
LOLz to the moronic pair. The two need to get a clue! can't wait for the next part
TinkanaiT32 chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
Love Love Love it! I read the summery and was like: oh I have to read this. Then I read it and was like: oh I gotta keep reading this. Great job, can't wait to read more
Tiana Misoro chapter 2 . 1/29/2012
This is really entertaining so far I can't wait to see what comes next~!
Shirosaki413 chapter 2 . 1/28/2012
holy shit, holy shit, holy FUCKING SHIT. i think i am gonna pass out right now DX this is like... amazing! I LOVE IT! but ichi's so poorly clueless DX poor lil' berry...

KEEP WRITING OR I WILL SEND RABID PINEAPPLES ON YOUR ASS UNTIL YOU FINISH DX
Hollow Ichigo-Ichigo chapter 2 . 1/28/2012
heh uh oh's...Scelus better be nxt...or ima eat u. XD Poor luv struck Ichi.
TealEyedBeing chapter 2 . 1/28/2012
Oh Shiro x3 worrying about Ichi getting raped while Ichigo himself is worrying about himself raping YOU~! *snickersnicker* Oh man, I thoroughly enjoyed this chapter~ yep! Yes i did x3
ray chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
yes yes yes yes please update it! its so good i must know what happens next _
Iceshadow27 chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
This is amazing! X3 please update soon, I'm dying to read more ;3 keep up the good work.
crimsonkoteto chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
;A; more please~~~ it was so sexy and angsty~~

great story c: please write more
Enight chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
Write more. Please? Pretty please? With ice-cream and pretty rainbow sprinkles on top?
anime-lover890 chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
Ahaha this is a great first chapter I love the humor from Shiro and Ichi as well as the awkwardness it's so brilliant, I really can't wait to see the next chapter so I hope ya update as soon as ya able _
VortexFM chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
I like it! The writings good, and you made the characters personalities awesome, not to mention the plot is delicious xD I really do hope you'll write more soon :3