Reviews for 17 Years Later
Good wish you'd Continue The story
Alzeno chapter 4 . 10/11/2015
update good story !
Alzeno chapter 5 . 10/11/2015
update
Alzeno chapter 6 . 10/11/2015
good chapter
Alzeno chapter 7 . 10/11/2015
update good chapter
Crazy fanficfan chapter 5 . 10/7/2015
Ya know, I don't really like OC stories but, this one is one of the only few OC ones that I like! That's a lot coming from me!
Alzeno chapter 8 . 4/19/2015
update
Alzeno chapter 9 . 4/18/2015
update please
DarkBlur2005 chapter 8 . 4/17/2015
Forgot to add
Appearance: looks like a 14 year old version of final getsuga tensho ichigo with red eyes, grey hair, and jet black bandages, and a White trench coat with red highlights outlined in black.
DarkBlur2005 chapter 9 . 4/17/2015
Name: Tensa Mugetsu
Age: 14
Hero
Crew Member
Personality: Kind to friends, crew members and allies, dark to marines, and villains, and impartial to strangers
Backstory: parents killed by corrupt marine, trained by Master Swordsman and Hand-to-Hand Combat expert, ate the Vizard Vizard Fruit, left to train in the Deserts of Alabasta, Joins Monkey D. Ace's Pirate Crew.
Dream: Help his captain succeed in his ambition.
Devil Fruit: Vizard Vizard Fruit.
Powers/Abilities: Gives user a Zanpakutou(preferably Zangetsu ), and Ichigo (from Bleach) Hollow Powers, later unlocks Vasto Lorde Mask from battle with Ulquiorra.
trina chapter 9 . 7/23/2014
love this when r u gonna update!?
DragonHeartFairy chapter 9 . 10/28/2013
I give it a thumbs up
xpirate557465 chapter 9 . 10/21/2013
your story is awesome...i want to ask u something can u at least give me the hint of what happened to u kill him or sent him to another world...another world?/ yes anouther world would be perfect to sent luffy to as u said e disappeared 17 years ago...
xpirate57378 chapter 2 . 10/21/2013
u are sometimes calling ace luffy...?
Anonymous chapter 9 . 10/6/2013
I need to mention to mention that Lorrello D. Taylors 800 million beli bounty was because he beat a lot of strong people in both the navy marines and the world government and also because of his ability to fight on equal grounds with the Pirate King Monkey D. Luffy. His unknown age makes it so you feel like he's been around for a long time.