Reviews for The Sound of Silence
Arista chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
I don't know if I found it disturbing because of the ending or because it said "TRIGGER WARNING"

But Goddamn it Germany you shoulda fucking asked about Italy's nightmares...

This has to be an extremely desturbing one-shot espcially if you're used to the GerIta or even canon-characters of APH
potterotaku2017 chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
im confused :l
CaptainTwinklers chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
That is really unsettling and sad, but I think I like it. Never has a fic given me such strange and mixed emotions. I had to read it over a couple of times for a sense of closure that was never found, because it isn't there.
Mystic Myra 8 chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
WHERE DID THIS COME FROM!?
silence Italy kinda scares me D:
CrimsonMagi94 chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
I feel like i'm missing something. Am I dumb or what? Did something traumatic happen in Italy's past, does he NOT want this, what? It's a good one-shot, but it doesn't explain itself very well.
Amorphous Entity chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
More chapters please! Fallen-chan out! ..
Lachen chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
Beautifully written story...After reading this I'm left wondering why Italy was silent. What was it that Germany noticed in the end? I feel dumb for not catching it, could you maybe explain the ending to me?
badluck pika-pika chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
interesting...but kinda looks like a scene from Maiden Rose...especially the i'm sorry part?...still it's interesting, i'm wondering what could happen next
Foreign Language chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
Interesting start for a short story, for a one-shot it was not explained enough though... I did not get why Italy was like this, there must be a reason?

Really hoping that you will continue this, it has potential!
Inari Kasugawa chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
It's... I think I might be missing something entirely ._.
AlwaysTomorrow chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
I really reall liked this! It showed a much darker Italy. Hope there's a few more chapters! :)
Kisa2012 chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
Will there be more? I'm very interested in why Italy is like this.
Miquel Romani chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
I liked this a lot, albeit it was pretty... Disturbing. Which was the whole point, I suppose. I feel sorry for Germany...
I love your writing, definitely going to check your other stories sometime!