Reviews for The Whirligig of Time
Sakura Katana chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
Awesome. Lol, Spike is her dark star and Xander is her dark... kitten? :)
Garret pi chapter 1 . 8/31/2007
A thoroughly wonderful fic. Good characterizations, an excellent job of capturing Dru's voice.

Its a bit sad you killed off Xander (he is one of my favorite characters) but that's the point sometimes, to really go for the sorry and angst.
Son Of Evil chapter 1 . 4/24/2006
You have captured Drusilla perfectly, and I love everything about this story. Putting it on favs
MouetteHeartsErik chapter 1 . 10/5/2005
Leave it to Dru . . . and might I say that you did an awesome job with her character!
Sharon Jane chapter 1 . 6/6/2002
Love this one, too. What great imagery you've given to Dru. Even at her maddest, she still makes sense. And to believe she must take care of Xander to ease Spike's pain is a great idea.
doesn't live here anymore chapter 1 . 5/19/2002
Aw, poor Xander...when he screws up! Although, I bet it will make her boys happy!
Zzickle chapter 1 . 5/1/2002
Very nice story. well-written and I loved your portrayal of Dru. Getting a peek inside her head is always . . . interesting.
mags1587 chapter 1 . 4/30/2002
Ooh, this one is great. You really made Dru seem creepy-insane.
Thyme In Her Eyes chapter 1 . 4/30/2002
Brilliant! Excellent characterizations, especially with Dru - you really managed to get under her skin, making her every inch as endearing, vulnerable and vicious as the programme does. You also got her relationships and feelings for Spike and Angelus spot-on and managed to explain her 'infedelity' with Angelus in a plausable way that wins sympathy for her but also makes it clear that she loves Spike (yeah, I'm a diehard Spike/Dru 'shipper at heart...). A in-character and humorous portrayal of Spike and Angelus too (the steepest hill thing was so funny!) All in all, a great 'fic that I loved and enjoyed reading - excellent work! _