Reviews for A Monster High
Lilipie Princess chapter 22 . 8/10
Plz update
Pink lover chapter 22 . 7/28
Brick and blossom are my favorite characters
Lilly chapter 2 . 3/8
I love these good work and my favorite ppg or rrb is brick and blossom
Guest chapter 1 . 7/13/2015
blossom and brick forever
animefreak chapter 22 . 6/3/2015
make the letter a romantic letter in the same time a story bout the boys turning into vampire and how they becoming
animefreak chapter 22 . 6/3/2015
make a romantic,drama,comedy about brick and blossom and also buttercup and butch.
Black Ninja184 chapter 22 . 1/2/2015
LOVE!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/8/2014
Dear God, the sweet girl reading this is kind and I'm proud of her. Please help her live life to the fullest and bless her in her chosen field. O.o
Now, you're on the clock. In 9 minutes something will make you happy. Please share this with 15 girls you love or more. Remember, only for *girls*. If I don't get this back, then I'm obviously not a close friend.
Now, I have a game for you, it's been played since 1977. Once you read this, you have to send it to 15 girls or more. Your next 5 days will be like this:
Day 1 - you will wake up to the biggest shock of your life.
Day 2 - you will cross paths with an old friend you have missed.
Day 3 - you will find yourself with a lot of money.
Day 4 - your day will be perfect.
Day 5 - the love of your life will kiss you.
...If you don't forward this, your next 5 days will be the exact opposite.
Don't break this. Send it to 15 girl friends or more in 10 minutes. It's not that hard. Whoever sent this to you must care about you.
Don't know how to send it? Lol. Just hold your finger on it and it should say forward
Review AuthorXD chapter 1 . 10/9/2014
Me:poor blossom poor butch... 'talking about your into' It's okay your MY favorites! brick and buttercup are jackasses...Butch:Ha! Blossom:'mutters' at least SOMEBODY sees the jackass trait...Brick&Buttercup... Me: well though they are extreme J.A..they couldn't be more amazing for you two. Butch:'smirks' couldn't be happier 'slaps Buttercup's ass' Buttercup:PERVERT! Blossom: 'raises eyebrow at me' you sure? 'looks at brick teasing boomer' Me: Bloss,bloss,bloss...Blood doesn't know what is 947830821987654321 is. Blossom: WHAT IS HELL IS HE A TODDLER! REALLY IT'S TOTALLY 1935485142! Me: 'nods' Brick: 'pauses'...yeah! greens and blues:...greens: quit speaking geek Leader Girl... Blues: uhhh 'tries to work with calculators but doesn't know how' Me: anyhow see ya! 'winks'
Guest chapter 10 . 8/27/2014
it's HIM of course
tyler chapter 9 . 8/12/2014
cool story so far but you're a horrible speller
SqueakyHammer555 chapter 22 . 7/27/2014
Why no update? It has been 2 years? I though you were going to finish this story.
soundwave chapter 6 . 7/10/2014
I luv your story!
soundwave chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
I can't decide , its way to hard!\so frustrating!
Guest chapter 6 . 3/24/2014
Me: BLOSSOM BLOSSOM BLOSSOM BLOSSOM BLOSSOM BLOSSOM BLOSSOM BLOSSOM Brick: and brick? Me: 'looks at him' hell no! BLOSSOM BLOSSOM BLOSSOM BLOSSOM BLOSSOM BLOSSOM everybody but me and bloss: ugh 'f.p.' Me: BLOSSOM BLOSSOM BLOSSOM BLOSSOM