Reviews for Lucky
hallescomet97 chapter 55 . 4/21
Welcome back
Guest chapter 54 . 12/22/2013
This is really good! Is there any more coming soon? Will we get to read about the wedding?
Effulgent13 chapter 54 . 8/31/2013
Oh thank God! After all they've been through it would have been so sad for them to break up. Maybe they can adopt? I hope you can get past your Roger writing block and move forward :)
Luminous213 chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
That was really heart wrenching. I can't imagine ever realizing that I couldn't have children with the person I loved. You really captured her pain. I loved it! Poor Roger too. He feels so guilty. Love your writing. You always manage to get me emotionally attached. I don't understand why you don't have more reviews. I'm a HUGE fan.
Effulgent13 chapter 52 . 8/22/2013
I get so excited every time you update that when I get the e mail I do a little happy dance :) Loved this chapter!
Guest chapter 51 . 8/12/2013
I am so in love with Roger. I know you're having a hard time writing him but I think you're doing a WONDERFUL job. I love Cat too but you capture Roger perfectly.
Effulgent13 chapter 49 . 8/2/2013
I was so excited to see an update! I love it. As I've said before, I love your writing. You are so descriptive and I find myself going back and re reading sections so I'm sure to capture it all. Wonderful! I felt so bad for Cat.I'm sorry that Roger hasn't been around. What's up with him? I guess I'll have to read to find out. Looking forward to your next update.
Guest chapter 48 . 7/6/2013
I was wondering if you were planning on continuing on with this story. I absolutely love it and would love to see an update. I wonder... Has Riger died? It seems to me that Cat's telling the story as if all of this already happened and a few things she's said have made me wonder...
saytheword6 chapter 48 . 5/14/2013
Ahhhh so in love with this story... :) can't wait to read more, pretty please update soon
Effulgent13 chapter 48 . 4/10/2013
I was so excited to see this update! Good chapter. I like that they're back on tumultuous roads and sad to see that Roger has been neglecting his guitar. Love this story!
Effulgent13 chapter 47 . 3/26/2013
This was the first rent fic I've ever read and I'm glad I picked it. I haven't been able to find another fic that measures up. Love it! I hope you get the writing bug for this story again and of course find he time :)
Luminous13 chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
I just read this entire thing in a day. I ignored my housework and just kept reading. I couldn't put it down! Its so original and I love Cat! Please please please update soon! Such a good story.
avalondutch chapter 43 . 11/5/2012
You are an exceptionally talented writer. I'm sitting here trying to think of more to say but that about sums it up. I can't wait to read what happens!
Quill of Thoughts chapter 42 . 9/17/2012
What did he do? What?!
mainstream chapter 41 . 8/13/2012
I love this story, the characterization is brilliant and Cat is a very likable (and in my case) relatable woman. Bravo!
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »