Reviews for Lucky
MaggieHemmings07 chapter 58 . 1/21
Okay, please tell me this isn't the end. I'm crying.
Effulgent13 chapter 58 . 7/22/2014
Okay, it's logical. It makes sense, it's the obvious next step in the story for him to get AIDS. That doesn't mean i'm not heartbroken and chanting "no, no, no this isn't happening" in my head. Although I'm also very happy to see how much he's changed and how well he's dealing with the news. You're a brilliant writer and I hope to see more soon.
mrsjasperhale313 chapter 58 . 6/2/2014
AIDS? Really? Why? When I read that my face broke and I had to take a breather. This is from an emotional stand point. Logically and literally it makes sense and I think it was a good call. I'm happy Roger isn't sitting down.
effulgent13 chapter 57 . 5/22/2014
Cliffhanger! Why?! Still loving this and the wonderful way it's written. You have a real talent, I get completely lost in this story. Can't wait for more.
Effulgent13 chapter 55 . 4/24/2014
Thank-you so much for the update. I was so excited to see it. It's very good and I'm glad you haven't given up on this story. As always I love your writing, particularly you descriptions of Cat's emotions. Can't wait for more!
hallescomet97 chapter 55 . 4/21/2014
Welcome back
Guest chapter 54 . 12/22/2013
This is really good! Is there any more coming soon? Will we get to read about the wedding?
Effulgent13 chapter 54 . 8/31/2013
Oh thank God! After all they've been through it would have been so sad for them to break up. Maybe they can adopt? I hope you can get past your Roger writing block and move forward :)
Luminous213 chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
That was really heart wrenching. I can't imagine ever realizing that I couldn't have children with the person I loved. You really captured her pain. I loved it! Poor Roger too. He feels so guilty. Love your writing. You always manage to get me emotionally attached. I don't understand why you don't have more reviews. I'm a HUGE fan.
Effulgent13 chapter 52 . 8/22/2013
I get so excited every time you update that when I get the e mail I do a little happy dance :) Loved this chapter!
Guest chapter 51 . 8/12/2013
I am so in love with Roger. I know you're having a hard time writing him but I think you're doing a WONDERFUL job. I love Cat too but you capture Roger perfectly.
Effulgent13 chapter 49 . 8/2/2013
I was so excited to see an update! I love it. As I've said before, I love your writing. You are so descriptive and I find myself going back and re reading sections so I'm sure to capture it all. Wonderful! I felt so bad for Cat.I'm sorry that Roger hasn't been around. What's up with him? I guess I'll have to read to find out. Looking forward to your next update.
Guest chapter 48 . 7/6/2013
I was wondering if you were planning on continuing on with this story. I absolutely love it and would love to see an update. I wonder... Has Riger died? It seems to me that Cat's telling the story as if all of this already happened and a few things she's said have made me wonder...
saytheword6 chapter 48 . 5/14/2013
Ahhhh so in love with this story... :) can't wait to read more, pretty please update soon
Effulgent13 chapter 48 . 4/10/2013
I was so excited to see this update! Good chapter. I like that they're back on tumultuous roads and sad to see that Roger has been neglecting his guitar. Love this story!
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »