Reviews for Romantics
handymanshipper chapter 1 . 10/27
Was Artie really happy with Brittany or merely content because there where times what happened in duets seemed to effect him of course there are times not raises questions for me. Artie has habbit of deflecting the negative till everything blows up in his mind. He did legitimately enjoy Blaine preforming. Blaine seems to really enjoy it when Artie's singing and later gives him a compliment in series Blaine is only one that we've seen acknowledge Artie's good stuff singing. I don't count s6 or 2009 as cannon. Instead of shoving blam friendship down are throat I much rather in s4 had blartie friendship go into more detail. There timing in control was to perfect at sectionals in s3 they have a past together as friends that neither wants to spill beans on to rest of Glee club. I get impression they knew each other before Kurt knew either of them. Thanks can't blame them for not sharing rumours spread in that school so fast. I think Mike had Artie's shoulder (btw Rory had Mike's old shirt) at end of Bad in Micheal episode Artie was angry he gave Sebastian and angry look as Sebastian walked away. I think Artie might have swung at Sebastian if he hadn't been grabbed. This is interesting idea. And some how Artie got more songs though not solos post Blaine. I don't think Artie looked that happy sense proud Mary not that he wasn't usually trying to be happy but he just had stuff to deal with so wasn't that happy.
Beth9891 chapter 2 . 1/30/2014
Oh plz continue this! I oveartiescrush onblaine...defn felt like his appreciation for his leading man was more then professional in that episode B-)
boldpens chapter 2 . 6/13/2012
Really, really love this fic.
perchance to wake chapter 2 . 12/31/2011
This is such a strange but intriguing pairing. I'd love to read more! Really well written. Poor Artie...

~K
nomoremyfriends chapter 2 . 12/2/2011
Oh my gosh. I'm so happy that this is on here!

I read it on glee_angst_meme, and I fell in love. I've always found the idea of Blartie really appealing (maybe because I'm in love with Kevin and Darren), but most Artie stans hate Blaine, so it's wonderful to see this.

I hope to god that you carry on with this, because I love love love it.
SilverKitsune1 chapter 2 . 11/2/2011
I love Artie, and the idea that he has this huge out of nowhere crush on Blaine is so much fun to read. I like how you're writing his confusion with this, and how Emma is trying...sort of to help him out.

Can't wait for more!
Aledda chapter 2 . 11/1/2011
I saw this on the angst meme and am completely in love with it. I can't wait for more. To see exactly how deep Artie is in and what that means for him and for Blaine.
Falling.into.the.sky chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
You're back! :) I always love your stories! This is great, I can't wait for more.
twin1 chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
Interesting idea. Well written as usual.