Reviews for Bass Line
a-study-in-starkid chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
Awww, poor Gavroche! You really conveyed his massive energy and how minor he is. Poor thing.
ntomk chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
Interesting take, and I am amazed at how well this actually suits Gavroche. However, someone on the Glee Wiki made an interesting point of saying they ship "Sebastroche", that sounds atrocious, no? :P
kendy chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
This was so sad. I loved your line about him being nothing but an extra in Kurt's story. Kurt probably never thought about him again, and probably wont, again. You have an amazing way with words.
Mary in the Stars chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
Congrats on posting the very first Gavroche fic! And not only that, but it's beautifully written. He's bursting with life and energy and I love how you showed that with the analogy of Gavroche in Les Mis and the whole being on stage thing. Nothing but love for this!
EnderNyan chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
I-I have no idea what to say, this is so amazing, I'm crying now T_T :',)
High Functioning Hatter chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
I'll admit I was giggling to myself a bit at the beginning because I thought the way you portrayed him, so full of himself and treating life as a musical was amusing(but accurate). Then I read the ending and I nearly burst into tears. I hope we see more of Gavroche as the season goes on. I hope...