Reviews for One Shot too many
Hibird assassin chapter 6 . 4/27/2015
Plz update
Heathkack chapter 6 . 4/12/2015
I've really liked this story arc and have come back to it several times. Just wondering if you plan to post other chapters?
Incognito77 chapter 6 . 6/5/2014
I knewhe wasn't dead i just knew it but what are you planning eliot. plz continue this story. i normally dont like aus ecspeccially when they change so much but this story is so interesting and i couldnt stop reading it.
Kat chapter 6 . 2/26/2013
Hi! When are you going to update? I was so sad when eliot "died", but now I want to know what he's up too.
fro-chan chapter 6 . 11/28/2012
Na jetzt bin ich aber neugierig!
Scheinbar hat Eliot eingefädelt, dass er "stirbt"!
Und wie stehen Jim und Eliot zueinander?
Ich bin sooooo neugierig, das alles raus zu finden! ;-)
Yammy1983 chapter 6 . 11/18/2012
great update!
EldritchFire chapter 6 . 11/18/2012
Ok I admit it halfway through the chapter when Elliot was *dead* I seriously thought about strangling a certain author :-) then by the end it switched to murderous feelings towards Elliot and Sterling as why do I have the feeling that this plan of theirs is going to go completely wrong?!
Quiet Ryter chapter 6 . 11/17/2012
This is an awesome chapter.:) Please update your story.
TheNaggingCube chapter 6 . 11/16/2012
Whiskey Tango? Eliot what are you doing?
SilenceintheStorm chapter 6 . 11/16/2012
I can't wait for the next chapter. This is great.
tigerlilyschild chapter 6 . 11/16/2012
Oh! Major cliffhanger! You need to like update tomorrow!

Jesco0307 chapter 6 . 11/16/2012
Nice try, lol. I was only worried for less than a second when the doctor said Eliot is dead, than my first thought was "please don't let us wait for the next chapter too long" thinking you'd probably NOT reveal he isn't dead in this chapter. But you did, thanks for that!

So, Eliot is working with Sterling here? Of course it is to protect his team, but I'm with Sterling, that won't go without complications.

And I'm curious how you will solve the "the team goes to see dead Eliot" situation though.

Great chapter, I didn't really see that coming.
Kittendragon chapter 5 . 5/8/2012
BAAAAHHH! Don't let Eliot die! Bring him back! Hope to see more, soon!
Jesco0307 chapter 5 . 4/29/2012
Looks like I missed to comment a while...

I love Sterling, so throwing him in the mix is awesome! I love that Eliot helped him out as well...and didn't tell Nate, lol. Especially considering how close (in whatever form) they are. I adore that Sterling obviously cares a lot about him, but switches to being bitchy the second he turns away from Eliot.

Oh now, you're turning into a real evil not fair!
fro-chan chapter 5 . 4/22/2012
wie gemein! _ jetzt einfach so schluss zu machen, wenn eliots herz stehen bleibt! meine fantasie wird bis zum nächsten kapitel mit mir durchgehen! xD

ich finde es richtig interessant, wie du sterling mit eliot verknüpfst! *lach* mal sehen, was das noch wird. *grins* ob sich da was anbahnt? *neugierig-guck*

kanns kaum erwarten weiter zu lesen!