Reviews for Backseat Driver
mb64 chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
Very well done drabble!

You do a wonderful job writing everything!
ccase13 chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
That talking to hallucination Lucifer really did seem bad for Sam.
lotus-bugxm9 chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
Luci is so sassy! gods...I hope, this return of his in the show (to stalk his luv Sammy) lol means the real version of himself is gonna be back for season 8! I mean that'd be...*crys* totally friggin' awesome! Mark is way to good at playing the devil. And YOU write him, wonderfully :)
hipsandhallways chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
So good! i love the interaction between these two
TheYmp chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
Liked the Star Wars reference - and how Sam just can't help but turn around.

I get a real sense of how Lucifer's enjoying playing with Sam, and can imagine that he's appeared within seconds of Dean leaving the car to pay for petrol or get snacks.

Thanks for sharing!
Dizzo chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
The guy has a point!

Sharp comeback - very Lucifer. Love it :)
Rolletti chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
WHOA! I felt the ground shake with Lucifer's last line. That was a smart comeback, the jerk.

Thanks for rockin my world,

Rolletti
KKBELVIS chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
OMG that rocks my world.

I want to see that filmed.

Dean where are you?

Love it!

Me
TinTin11 chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
Fabulous! How one can do the wonderful things that you do, I have no idea, but it's fantastic!
MeAzrael chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
Damn smug – it's so hard to hate Luci! Love the way he's playing with Sam and the way you're playing with both of them. Ain't I a sick person?

xx Kate
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
I can just see Lucifer saying that. He's actually quite the little comedian.
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
Another creepy story. You are on a roll tonight. :)

I expected Dean to say something since Sam was talking to Lucifer in the backseat. When Sam applied pressure to his wound and it didn't work, I figured maybe Sam was trapped in a nightmare.

Thanks for the double drabble.
zekeschance chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
Loved the quote and the drabble! Lucifer has a way of twisting our words doesn't he? Poor Sam. This is going to be a hard road to hoe. Thanks!
Meggin Lane chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
Great rising level of creepiness! And you're right, once Sam's hand wound is fully healed and he feels no pain by touching it, how will he get his reality check-yikes!
Scribble2Much chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
You did a great job capturing Sam's torment in this one. I really feel for him.