Reviews for Revenge and the Cold Heart
DegrassiGoddess chapter 3 . 7/30/2012
Please continue! This is so good! I love it!
Naitouk chapter 3 . 4/9/2012
This is an excellent story! I hope that you are able to continue it.
Lady Eponine Black chapter 3 . 1/25/2012
Wow, great job. i can't wait to see what happens next!
lovelylinda chapter 2 . 11/30/2011
This a truly magnificent read! I particularly liked your elegant choice of words. If you'd like more views though, I suggest you change the rating, so that more people notice your story.

In any case I hope you'll keep these chapters coming. :)
DanteVirgil09 chapter 2 . 11/14/2011
Took me a while to review this story, so here it is...

Good story and the writing's good, but not a huge fan of the film. Which has nothing to do with your story I mind you. Keep up the writing because that's the only way to find hidden gems in a filmic genre that's sad to say, done to death.

I'll be waiting for your next update :)
tomboy2012 chapter 2 . 11/13/2011
Kate, I seriously doubt that Esther would die that easily. She wouldn't just freeze to death or whatever...anyway, I am kind of glad that Esther is killing everyone else. It will make it interesting for when she comes for Kate, you know, because Kate will be feeling so uneasy about the killings and then all of a sudden Esther shows up. Yeah, that would be real interesting...

Update soon!
miluvrox chapter 2 . 11/12/2011
YAY! Glad to see that you updated. And silly Kate, she should know that Leena Klammer won't die that easily. I just hope that Leena pops up and kills Kate last, after killing everyone else. Just to make it worst for Kate.
tomboy2012 chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
Okay, okay, I realize that this idea has been done a million and one times, but this sounds really good, a very good beginning. The only reason I didn't see it was because it was rated M! Update soon, please! Pretty please! Great intro! Oh, I feel so bad that no one has reviewed this!