Reviews for EO Challenge: A Low Blow
Beckydaspatz chapter 2 . 11/7/2011
Sam worked carefully to finish the tricky job, treating the wounds with a generous coating of peroxide, cringing as Dean practically ate the carpet.- What a mental image!

Great job!
Beckydaspatz chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
Oh my goodness, you hugged Death AND an Angel...I'm positively GREEN with envy!

Okay onto the story...Greatness.

He guessed they never tried the patented Winchester method of forcefeeding their reluctant patient a fifth of whisky before wrestling them, at great personal risk, to the ground and kneeling on their neck while ignoring threats of having their face ripped off and shoved up their ass (Dean really should stop watching those damn 'Saw' movies) delivered in language that would make a soldier blush.- Oh how well you know our boys :D
OpheliacAngel chapter 2 . 11/6/2011
This was so fantastic and original, really enjoyed it :D
OpheliacAngel chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
Oh no, poor poor Dean :(

And now I see that you have another chapter, yippee!
EnochianHippy chapter 2 . 10/31/2011
Sorry! FF won't let me log in, the whore- I mean the evil website... Wow...lol whatever

Ahahahahahaha! Oh-ho! Those poor boys. Awkward much? And because of your great diction, this image is permanently seared into my brain. Ew. Just kidding!I loved this drabble! Good job~!
Nana56 chapter 2 . 10/31/2011
I would have loved to have met Death, but he was not at our con last weekend. Hugged some really cool people, tho. Glad you had fun! :D

Poor Sam. First he has to wrestle and unwilling Dean to the ground (obviously Dean is too used to alcohol to do much good) and then risk life and limb to hold him there...and THEN endure the verbal abuse said big brother was heaping on him. *sigh* I'd be so willing to take that burden from him! You know, just to help out. :D

Nicely done. :)
MeAzrael chapter 2 . 10/31/2011
Ahahaha :-) Really, you made me smile (and you know what it takes to do that these days) – congrats, honey, this was awesome! You did the trick :-) Loved both drabbles SOOO much ... ingenious way to let both words do their work! And yeah, I hope Sammy has a vivid fantasy – it can't be fun to handle this kind of "assholes" (sorry)

xx Kate

PS: You have to tell me about meeting Death!
1983Sarah chapter 2 . 10/31/2011
OMG, the idea of Sam having to...ok, yeah, nuff said. That is the craziest image I've had in my head all day!
DeansBabyBird chapter 2 . 10/31/2011
Now I've met ya I know what the cheeky grin you had on your face when you wrote this looks like in person! So good to finally say hello :0)

bev x

PS: well well if he isn't nekid!
Jedi Arwen Sparrow Winchester chapter 2 . 10/30/2011
AHHHH *stops breathing*

Hahahahahahaha oh lordie. How do you come up with this stuff?

So darn funny...poor humiliated Sammy...:D
Jedi Arwen Sparrow Winchester chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
Ooh Yay, you're back!

OMg OMGGG...I am even more jealous now. You gave Cas and Death hugs? *faints*

Now all you've got to do is meet the Winchesters. :DD

Story:

LOL...oh poor Dean. A shot to the ass would not be fun...
masondixon chapter 2 . 10/30/2011
I would gladly kiss his ass (Boy, does that sound sick!)

Thank You.
masondixon chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
Even with a shotgun blast, I bet that ass is Adorable!

Glad you had a wonderful time. Was Misha Collins as charming as he appears?

Thank You.
moira4eku chapter 2 . 10/30/2011
Loved it! Poor Dean and Sam, they suffer so for each other. Thanks for the great 2 shot!
ccase13 chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
Sam is lucky it only took a fifth of wiskey to help subdue Dean. I imagine Dean would rather have gangrene and a raging infection than have Sam take the pellets out of his bare backside.

I'm glad to hear you enjoyed your convention. They're such fun.