Reviews for Session Transcripts
ReaderNotWriter2 chapter 25 . 5/16
i hope your alive and ok. you do wonderful work. i hope you are better now
ReaderNotWriter2 chapter 1 . 5/16
this is the best thing EVER
QuarantineBlues chapter 25 . 5/14
I admit to reading this too quickly and doing a fair bit of skimming, especially in the second half, so I missed a lot of the really beautiful story weaving you did. Still, I know it was there, and I got enough to be extremely impressed with the format. There's such a graceful economy to it - such a masterful show-don't-tell quality. It takes real talent to do that - well done.

As for what I was reading for, primarily Harry and Hermes - just, wow. Not my usual cup of tea at all (I rarely venture out of my Snape-Is-A-Jerk-Smut space) but you treat these characters with such compassion, such empathy, and such understanding. They are so well-rounded, so motivated. They make so much sense and are so realistic that they made me think long and hard about my own prejudices and assumptions that I didn't even know I had. I won't go into boring and offensive details, but I can honestly say I am a better human being for having read this story. And that is quite the complement.

Thank you for this story, and for changing the way I think. What an amazing privilege.
cootiesrcxd chapter 9 . 4/21
This version of the troll incident is soo cute.

My 2nd favourite version after Chaos where they have tea with the troll.
Diddleymaz chapter 25 . 4/11
This is a remarkable story and I do hope the author is in better health.
AchillesTheGeek chapter 3 . 4/11
“End notes: 'Did you know that I get my very own Harry?'”

Loved this line.
SomeUnimportant chapter 3 . 3/5
Awwwwwww
OMG! WHAT?
Awwwwe! Omg YESS! Good on Sevvy for telling of Draco! I laughed reading that! And Yassssss pop of Flitwick!
This is quickly becoming one of my fav fanfic ever
OMG! I'm LOVING this SOO much rn!
Emi1yLind1275 chapter 19 . 12/29/2021
I will admit that you are very good at making me scream at my phone when McGonagall says MS Granger
Guest chapter 20 . 9/10/2021
In chapter 20 when you said that hermes' mother hit him between his legs did she really hit him on his vagina
Beckybotts chapter 3 . 8/3/2021
This is probably the most adorable fanfic I have ever read
Eyezeverywhere chapter 1 . 7/2/2021
I didn’t mean to send that review
2,632 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »