Reviews for Session Transcripts
Please for the love of all fuck just use singular they in the Hermes transcripts, if you won't use male pronouns.
HartleySkarsgard chapter 24 . 2/25
Reread this again. Still bummed it was abandoned. Still enjoyed it though.
CittingAlmond42 chapter 25 . 2/20
Alright I am in love with this, please for the love of everything update this fic.
Vesp chapter 25 . 2/12
Dzięki za ciekawa historię. Mam nadzieję,że wszystko u Ciebie w porządku i Twoje problemy ze zdrowiem zakończyły się pozytywnie. Pozdrawiam. Życzę wszystkiego dobrego.
K1P1 chapter 25 . 2/2
really enjoying this story! I hope you update it again soon!
MissBubblez chapter 10 . 1/31
This is blessed, I'm telling you now, this makes my heart meltI love my Harry".
MissBubblez chapter 3 . 1/30
I love these little meeting sessions so much, feeling a little bad about Draco though to be honest. Sucks he has to be so snot-nosed and so forth. Snape's and Harry's relationship is literally giving me cavities at this point— I'm at the limit where I'm just crying over how sweet it is! I absolutely adore Snape's behaviour towards Harry, even Hermione's.
natsuzamaki chapter 4 . 1/23
This is so cute and so wholesome!
Samuel Martinez chapter 13 . 12/30/2020
I just wanted to comment that "you shouldn't question the laws of nature" is a strange sentiment to hear from a professor of turning wood matches into steel needles using only a stick and your mind. The laws of nature are pretty clear that turning wood into steel ought to need the core of a star or a particle accelerator or something similarly extreme.
BurningRosesAmongstLilies chapter 25 . 12/15/2020
This story is beyond sweet!
I love it so much, and I hope that in the future you will continue it.
Stay safe! :D
Heather chapter 25 . 12/3/2020
I love this story! I hope you're okay and if you are please, please, please continue!
AngelousPoofy chapter 4 . 11/23/2020
Harry being the little brother of fellow Slytherins is so cute! And also, the way people keep using she/her to Hermes is getting to me. His parents believing he was exaggerating is sad :( I hope this changes soon.
AngelousPoofy chapter 3 . 11/23/2020
awwwwww that last end note!
AngelousPoofy chapter 2 . 11/23/2020
I really like how Harry acknowledges Hermione, or in this case Hermes as a he/him without any problems.
AngelousPoofy chapter 1 . 11/23/2020
Awwwwww Harry Potter sounds absolutely adorable! And Hermione with short hair as a child, I like it! Harry's interaction with Snape is soo cute, the way he just sleeps and hugs Snape is cute too. All in all this is very promising and intriguing.
2,610 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »