Reviews for Session Transcripts
bridgeportfox chapter 10 . 12/22/2011
The interview with Draco was a hoot. You don't mess with fellow Slytherins! The holidays have been mentioned and I am looking forward to Harry's reaction to his first real Christmas with his new family and 'dad.'
B2J chapter 10 . 12/22/2011
so sweet, can't help but love it!
Lake25 chapter 10 . 12/22/2011
sooo cute!

at first i was a bit sceptic about the script-style, but now i love it!

the professors' thoughts are the best!

and i love the background stories you invented for all the characters! though i do want to strangle lisa turpin...

anyway, i can't wait to read more!
Mikee chapter 10 . 12/22/2011
I am still so loving this story! I can't list what I liked in this chapter without re-typing the whole thing here.

Thank you.
GundamPilot03 chapter 10 . 12/21/2011
This chapter was just so adorable. I loved it. It was so suspenseful too. I can't wait for the next chapter to see what happens next. Draco is just so amusing. I really look forward to see what happens with him. I can't wait.
tati1 chapter 10 . 12/21/2011
*sniffles* Harry is so cute! And I'm glad we're making progress with Hermes and Vince. Hermione was sexually abused right? And by a previous teacher?

I love this bouncing between different student perspectives in a non-omniscient manner. Very cool, and very effective.

Will Lisa Turpin ever grow up?

-tati1

ps - Merry Christmas!
sjrodgers23 chapter 10 . 12/21/2011
kove it so far thanks
Danielle.daughter.of.Hermes chapter 10 . 12/21/2011
Aawh, that's so sweet. i really love this Vince :)(A) Of course you probably already know what i want but again pls update soon cause this story is amazing :D
princessfrankie chapter 10 . 12/21/2011
That chapter was great! Really sweet and insightful. I can’t wait for the next one! I hope Terry’s ok!
FiresBurningTouch chapter 10 . 12/21/2011
I am seriously infatuated with this story! I cannot stop crying and going "AWW!" Much to the dismay of my family, who have to sit and listen to me geek out over Harry Potter nearly every day. LOVE this story and

Update soon :D
KlaineGleekFanGirl chapter 10 . 12/21/2011
aww HARRY HEALED SNAPE!
7sins7lies chapter 10 . 12/21/2011
Soooo cuuute! This is really getting interesting, the whole Hermione wants to be a boy is a very cool twist to the typical stories. I look forward to the next chapter!

Youko-chan
Lientjuhh chapter 10 . 12/21/2011
I like it.. well done.. :)
bkerrmom1 chapter 10 . 12/21/2011
Every chapter I fall more and more in love with this story!
etienneofthewestwind chapter 10 . 12/21/2011
Interesting revelations, and its good to see some characters progress, while others still have issues. I agree that Draco needs to learn a lot, but I'm not sure tacitly approving pranks is the right way to go...

And I do hope Severus has sharable records of the all girls Slytherin Quidditch team. ;)
2,086 | « Prev Page 1 .. 93 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 113 .. Last Next »