Reviews for Session Transcripts
twistyguru chapter 12 . 1/20/2012
Yet another story that I was a bit leary of at first, but it's so well-developed (and presented in such an interesting style) that I found myself eagerly devouring the whole damn thing!

Can't wait to read more...
almostinsane chapter 12 . 1/20/2012
Great chapter! So, Vernon got kissed? Even I feel a little sorry for him. Still, the Wizarding World wasn't going to go easy on a Muggle that abused the Boy-Who-Lived. Thanks for writing this. God bless!
ABundleOfDaydreams chapter 12 . 1/19/2012
XD
sjrodgers23 chapter 12 . 1/19/2012
loved it thank you
mauralee88 chapter 12 . 1/19/2012
I love the relationship between Harry and Severus.

Great story. Looking forward to more.
Mother of Tears chapter 12 . 1/18/2012
I really like how Harry addresses the Minister. For most of this story you have portrayed Harry as deeply damaged/disturbed, possibly irrevokably. But here you show Harry as being very aware of his disability and fighting against it. Here you show Harry as having a keen intellect and an awareness of it, an ability to plan and to reason. He knows he has a disablitiy that makes him LOOK retarded, but he is not retarded. He just can't communicate the way he would like to. That changes a lot in this story. Bravo! I can't wait to read more!

Draco in Ravenclaw? Hah! Wait until poor Flitwick has to interview him...
GundamPilot03 chapter 12 . 1/18/2012
This chapter was awesome. I loved it. It was amusing to see Harry tell Fudge off like that. Draco's resorting was amusing as well. I can't wait to see how Flitwick reacts to this. I have to wonder how Draco's going to do in Ravenclaw. I get the feeling that he might have a rough time. Maybe Lisa won't be so infatuated with the Malfoys after spending time with Draco. I have to feel bad for Sabrina though. I get the feeling it's going to be rough for her. I look forward to the next chapter to see how it goes. I'll find it amusing if he has to be resorted and ends up in Gryffindor or back in Slytherin. I have to wonder what Lucius's plans are for having him resorted. I look forward to seeing more.
Gustavia chapter 12 . 1/18/2012
I must admit to having warm and fuzzy feelings about this and am interested in seeing how Draco fares in Ravenclaw. I do admit to a little trepidation that Draco is in danger of being seen as a very one dimensional spoilt villian but you seem to be addressing that now.

Thank you for sharing your time and your work.
The Wandmaker chapter 12 . 1/17/2012
I really enjoy all of your "damaged" Harry stories. The best part, of course, is the wonderful dynamic you have created between Severus and Harry. I enjoy the way you go into great detail about Severus and his thoughts. I also love the fact that you've kept Harry powerful even though his mental development has been impaired (hopefully he will continue to evolve in his own unique way, but on his own schedule)

It's quite an interesting take on Hermione - she's tough but not annoying. In fact, I like the way you pay special attention to the lesser characters in HP - particularly giving Vincent an opportunity to shine. If I could just make a plea for Sirius Black. I have always felt frustrated that JKR did not develop Snape and Sirius more than she did. I never believed that Harry's deepest yearning was to get married to Ginny and go live in Barbie's Dream House. I believed that the his deepest need was for at least one true father figure. Or at least a decent uncle. Albus ignored his years of suffering, Lupin scarcely seemed interested beyond the level of a high school guidance counselor. I wanted Harry to have a surviving godfather to make up for his Dickensian upbringing. And I truly believed that Snape would evolve into a mentor at the end of Book 7. Sirius and Snape had the most potential of all the HP secondary characters, but only in fan fic do they come close to being developed. Sirius has been partially destroyed in Azkaban. I would love to see him have some kind of place in your stories...a place where he can heal and mature. And have some kind of affectionate rapport with Harry. Of course, Snape is the most important relationship with Harry. That will never change.

Whatever plot twists you have in store for us, I will continue to be delighted by your updates.
Who Are You What Do You Want chapter 12 . 1/17/2012
your evil topless one
Hope06 chapter 12 . 1/17/2012
I am now caught up and glad i am

we are getting to see the characters shine

i wish flitwick all the luck with malfoy. but at least harry will be safer

go ron about Hermes bravo for acting mature!
Hope06 chapter 11 . 1/17/2012
for some odd reason i am not getting the alerts that there are a new chapter weird so sorry i am late on this.

amazing chapter i loved that HArry now has more on his side

albus to the minister dahm loved it and Morag awww i love her she is defintly a puff like me

and neville can i give him a hug too
Sofia Ottoman chapter 12 . 1/17/2012
Brilliant chapter. I agree with Snape, the Malfoys are up to something and I'm curious to find out what. I also wonder if Draco will do any better in a different house.
Guest chapter 12 . 1/17/2012
Awwa im gonna miss draco! Hes actually one of my favorite characters in hp! Altho in this story is is quite the antagonist! Maube you can switch that position to someone else? Ah well! I guess you wouldnt be able to find someone for that now... anyways! Lovin the story please continue! And I apologize for all and any speeling and/or grammatical errors. I am currently writing this review on my new phone! The keyboard is most unsatisfactory!
librarywitch chapter 12 . 1/17/2012
Go Harry! He did a wonderful job in confronting Fudge. I like how we are being to see how Harry really thinks. Well done! Pavardi was hiliarious! Well done chapter.
2,247 | « Prev Page 1 .. 93 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 113 .. Last Next »