Reviews for Session Transcripts
Creme de Menthe chapter 14 . 2/6/2012
Lovely chapter. I am enjoying this story so so much. Btw, what did the potion do to Dudddikins there?
Kath chapter 14 . 2/6/2012
Love this story. Love the awareness you bring to Autism! Cannot wait to read more
WizardsGirl chapter 14 . 2/6/2012
I adore this. Please update again soon!

Hugs & Kittens,

~Wizard
Angel JJK chapter 14 . 2/6/2012
Good insightful chapter. Thought it was Hermes who was having the nightmare. Hope that Snape can become his guardian too. Please continue soon.
clouds711 chapter 14 . 2/6/2012
I love this fic!
1woof1 chapter 14 . 2/6/2012
The Dursleys need more punishment. they refuse to believe their crimes.
starofoberon chapter 6 . 2/6/2012
When you start to read a story and you have to stop six times before you're through with chapter 5 to write to this person, to phone that person, to physically drag another to the computer and say, "Read this. NOW," well ... that's pretty special.

Your sure sense of canon and character, your delightful backstories on firsties whom JKR by necessity had to use as scenery ... your courageous choices in the burdens Harry and Hermione came afflicted with ... all of these things just leave me breathless with excitement and admiration.

Keep it comin', LCH!
Hope06 chapter 14 . 2/6/2012
awww harry

poor Hermes though at least we now understand him a little more

and millecent nice seeing a side to her.

dudley in a way poor him as a lot of his actions were the fault of his parents or at least that is what i think
Zireael07 chapter 14 . 2/6/2012
Love the chapter. Especially the Dursleys. Like the fact that Dudley regrets what happened. What will happen next?
Sofia Ottoman chapter 14 . 2/6/2012
That was a brilliant chapter :)
anf600 chapter 14 . 2/6/2012
I really enjoy this story. I like the style of writing. Keep up the good work.
bkerrmom1 chapter 14 . 2/6/2012
EXCELLENT CHAPTER!
sunsethill chapter 14 . 2/6/2012
I love all of your Harrys, but this one is so sweet I want to take him home, too. Very reasonable punishment to make Dudley be like they had made Harry. I'm glad that Severus checked first if Dudley was contrite.
TRIC4R chapter 14 . 2/6/2012
Really loving the story
Lon Wolfgood chapter 14 . 2/6/2012
This was an awesome chapter.
2,378 | « Prev Page 1 .. 93 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 113 .. Last Next »