Reviews for Session Transcripts
Hayden Elrics chapter 14 . 2/28/2012
WOOOONDERFUL story! Although you get me teary-eyed waaay too often :)
jazzy2may chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
fascinating story.
unlikelyplace02 chapter 4 . 2/25/2012
The story is funny and deep meaning. I am glad this piece of art exists for me to read.

(I like all side notes, especially from Snape to McGonagall and vice versa)
Kiseki no Tenshi chapter 14 . 2/25/2012
Brilliant story! Please update soon! :D
dreammyth chapter 14 . 2/24/2012
Definately want to read more
moonprincess97524 chapter 14 . 2/23/2012
Oh this story runs the pendulem of emotions, I find myself both worring that I will cry and often laughing. I love how you have Ron being more perseptive then in the books/movies. I LOVE this Harry he is just too cute and wonderful. I really love that you are giving more to the other charaters giving them a life ect. I find that I really really love that Snape seems to do more for his little Snakes such as a medical exam-that is something that I feel should be done for ALL of the children when they first get to the school so that the nurse knows what the child is starting out at health wise. I love that you gave Nevil a backboan earler this story. I am loveing this wonderful story and thank you for the new favorite and I am eagerly awaiting the next installment.
Guest chapter 14 . 2/23/2012
please update soon! i need to read more!
naru894 chapter 14 . 2/22/2012
its soo cute...your harry i mean

i wonder what would happen with hermes? will she have another guardian? i feel like Milicent and Hermes will have a great relationship of friendship and perhaps something else XD

i like 1 of your ravenclas 2 of your huppelpuffs 2 of your grifindors and 4 of your slytherins XD
naru894 chapter 6 . 2/21/2012
i think i know why some readers complain about short chapters, thats because your story enraptures them, making them feel as if the chapter is too short, when in reality is of a good lenght

i looooved the las scene is was sooo cute!

i am getting atached to your story

especially to your Harry, Vincent and Hermioney, maybe Nevile too XD
naru894 chapter 4 . 2/21/2012
for some weird reason ffdotnet didnt letme review...

this has to be one of the most interesting snape guardian stories i have ever read ¿, and probably the only that mix in some students that have very intersting characters as Hermes and Nevile
Aussie-Muggle chapter 14 . 2/21/2012
Holy shit that was harsh. Umm... not a fan of Dudley's treatment. He's a little sod but his parent's were far more to blame.

(If the potion was used on Vernon and/or Petunia, I would not protest all that much. Or if the change is not permanent.)

Erm... anyway. The rest of the review. Love it. This is what Joanne's Hogwarts seriously needed. Therapy. Lots and lots of therapy.

Things I loved...

1. Vincent Crabbe's reinterpretation, especially given his fate in the books.

2. Harry and Snape's interaction because, well... D'AWWWW!

3. Harry and the troll. Wow.

4. Hermes. Kid needs a hug.

5. I love the format of this fic.

6. On a less serious note... "Son of a dementor's whore." Perhaps the most original and amusing of all Wizarding swear words I've heard.

Other stuff...

1. Dean and Seamus' characterisation didn't really sit well with me... but I can't think of a reason why you shouldn't have written it like that.
TheStubbornLioness chapter 14 . 2/20/2012
this story is really good its not often that you get to see into the minds of all the students, i mean there are a few out there where its harry having counselling, ive even wrote a few as well, but none of them hold a candle towards you, so now you've heard my thoughts il shut up, but know this your amazing, update soon please.
hannah chapter 14 . 2/20/2012
i read this fanfiction just to see how harry is progressing! you have portrayed him brilliantly! i hope you update soon so i can read more!
Fyreheart chapter 14 . 2/19/2012
With so much magic and the variety of potions at their disposal, I wonder if Hermes will be able to become the boy s/he feels s/he is.

It's interesting that Dudley was actually locked up rather than being rehabilitated in a home of some sort with regular visits to a mind healer. He wasn't raised with reasonable perspectives on "right" and "wrong" and the outside world had little influence on his home life. I would rather see him given the chance to learn and grow.

Vernon and Petunia on the other hand, were educated adults who made the choice to be sadist child abusers. They earned their consequences with every brutal word uttered, and callous slap and every withheld meal.
Fyreheart chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
This is an extremely clever and original idea. I love all of the various notes by the professors. Snape's thoughts about Draco were hilarious.

I'm very intrigued by Harry. He suggested 3-4 sunflower seeds for a potion when he's brand-new to Potions. His belief that Draco is his friend and doesn't mean to hurt him is poignant. His immediate trust of Snape (falling asleep) on him was endearing.
2,440 | « Prev Page 1 .. 93 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 113 .. Last Next »