Reviews for Session Transcripts
sjrodgers23 chapter 8 . 12/5/2011
loved it so far thankyou
ladywolfinmt chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
Okay, to start off, I really like this so far, it made me laugh out loud and I live alone! My favorite teachers comments of course were from Severus Snape who just happens to be my favorite snarky, greasy git. I especially loved his comments about Vernon Dursley and his insight into Harry. The rest of the teachers were great too, you really caught their characters in their comments, and even threw in a couple of surprises, like Minerva's Weasley comments, those also made me laugh. The teacher's seem to be much more observant here than in J.K.'s books, which I found to be a rather large flaw in her books, so very much enjoyed your fanfiction version more. I have read some of your other stories which is why you are on my author alert list, because I find you to be an excellant writer and look forward to all you stories.
almostinsane chapter 8 . 12/5/2011
Great chapter! I loved Ron and Hermione's interactions. Thanks for writing this. God bless!
irrelevant chapter 8 . 12/5/2011
Awwww Harry is so cute :) I love the way your story is structured too. Hope to read more soon!
etienneofthewestwind chapter 8 . 12/5/2011
The different points of view on the various incidents are quite entertaining and revealing. Are these transcripts made by some magical means during the actual sessions? The side notes have the feel of at-the-moment thoughts.

Lisa may have book smarts, but she completely lacks common sense. Whining that her hand was not scarred so now she had to buy new gloves herself, and *planning* the stunt? Yeesh! Someone needs to show that girl a photo of Moody…

The revelations about how this Harry thinks are fascinating. As he sees Hermione as Hermes, I'm guessing she's really transsexual on top of her other issues?
Oleander Black chapter 8 . 12/5/2011
I believe this story was recced to me on Vorabiza's yahoo group, and i'm very glad it was. It's smart and funny, I love the concept, and I think it reads as very original-particularly Slytherin!Hermione. I find it very interesting that you've roomed her with Millicent Bulstrode, and given her a characterization which I think is close to the fanon trope for Millicent. You've also made Ron likeable without ignoring all of his faults, and I think your assessment of the way he would behave in Gryffindor without Harry is spot-on. I look forward to reading more. I, like Snape, am getting impatient for Draco to wake up and start *thinking*. Some sort of minor trauma should do it, I should think.
princessfrankie chapter 8 . 12/5/2011
Why those, those imbeciles! How dare they treat harry in such a way! I’m glad that Hermes and Ron were they to help him and that Professor Snape thought them a lesson, one which they won’t forget in a hurry, I’m sure. I loved this chapter and can’t wait to see where the next one will go.
AspergianStoryteller chapter 8 . 12/5/2011
Hve you considered working out how to transfigure your work into original stuff? It would be an interesting read, I think.
Famingo chapter 8 . 12/4/2011
I found this as a rec from one of the Yahoo groups that I'm on and read the entire thing in one sitting. This was fantastic! I love the format of the one event happening in the beginning then the transcripts for the remainder of the chapter. Your Harry is amazing. The way he sees things is almost in an elemental way and I love the interactions he has with Severus. Severus doesn't get enough good credit in fic. So often, people tend to either forget he was one of the heroes or they decide that even though he's dead they can ignore any of his contributions. You've got a really original style of telling this story and it's working very well. I'm thoroughly enjoying reading it and look forward to seeing your next chapter.
Strider chapter 8 . 12/4/2011
Harry's way of talking is really cute, specially since it gives the impression that e ven if he has trouble getting out what he wants to say, he's human, and therefore he has a personality. This is something that most authors have trouble conveying. Love this story! Please update soon!
Allynin chapter 8 . 12/4/2011
Awwww...! I really, really hope they're able to reverse Harry's brain damage somehow! And I love Tomboy!Hermione! Congrats on coming up with such an original format and story concept! Btw, it's ensure, not insure... the former is for when you want to make certain of something, the latter is for when you're covering your ass financially. Cheerio! XXOO!
GundamPilot03 chapter 8 . 12/4/2011
This chapter was so amusing. I loved it. It was funny to see what Hermione and Ron did and how Snape reacted to it all. I can't wait to see what Hermione does now. I loved how Harry explained why 'Hermes' must be a boy and not a girl to Hadwyn. I look forward to the next chapter to see what happens next and what Professor Flitwick does with Mandy.
Tommy14 chapter 8 . 12/4/2011
Oh..sigh..Harry and Severus' relationship is so sweet. I'm glad that Ron and Hermione worked together to protect Harry. It will be interesting to see if the three of them form a friendship of sorts. Love the punishment that Dean and Seamus got.
Who Are You What Do You Want chapter 8 . 12/4/2011
Great chapter topless one.
zero25 chapter 8 . 12/4/2011
Harry is so sweet! You can see some people seeing Slytherin in a new light thanks to Harry! Hopefully, people would have a better view of them! And the Golden Trio? How are they going to evolve? And will the troll incident still happen in Halloween? Can't wait for the next update!
1,918 | « Prev Page 1 .. 93 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 113 .. Last Next »