Reviews for Session Transcripts
Rosa Mundi chapter 10 . 12/20/2011
Awww! *sniffle*
Fawkes1725 chapter 10 . 12/20/2011
Love it as usual! Hermes, Ron, and Harry along w Fesser Snape. This is going to only get better. Nice I look forward to the next update.
PenNameless1994 chapter 10 . 12/20/2011
I am displeased with Flitwick. The way he steered that conversation on creatures made me... uncomfortable. Hm... not quite as sterling as I thought he was, no.

Vince... I hope he gets a family as good as the one Harry is putting together. Or, comes to hold Harry's family in the same regard as Harry does.
Luna Carmesi chapter 10 . 12/20/2011
I love this story so much, it's sad but equally so sweet. I love it
malimed chapter 10 . 12/20/2011
Awww!

Am I the only one who ocassionally thinks McGonagall should have been a Slytherin?

Vince - Wow. That's some pretty heavy stuff. I hope he starts to open up to Snape about himself instead of just using his meeting to "manage" Harry. (And I love that he called SNAPE someone's "daddy"!)

Ron - ROTFLMAO! McGonagall's dry wit tends to crack me up anyway, but the vision of him being half intrigued, half afraid of Hermes is just too much. "I wouldn't want her to think I'm being rude on purpose!" *rolls eyes*

Draco - I'm gonna have to go back a chapter and see why he's in a prank war. Too much finals week. (The forked tongue thing is brilliant, though!)

Harry - Glad he didn't hurt himself or Snape. Love seeing them cuddle. (LOVE seeing them cuddle!) Also loving all his talk about family and the glimpses into how his mind works (like the Quidditch game and stalking the troll last week). I'm really looking forward to seeing what Hadwyn finds inside his head.

Hermes - I like Snape's use of masculine and gender-neutral prounouns. It seems like there's been a definite shift for Hermes the last week or two, and I'm really interested to see where it goes. I'm also REALLY interested to see where hir "friendship" with Ron goes. :P

Great chapter!
Hope06 chapter 10 . 12/20/2011
I loved this I loved Vince so insightful. away from malfoy in this story he is a lot smarter then he appears

loved the ravenclaws

loved them all look forward to reading more
Lon Wolfgood chapter 10 . 12/20/2011
I'm really liking Hermes' story. And now Vince's, as well. No words for Harry and 'fessor Snape! Actually, yes: Absolutely amazing! Keep it up!
mabidiso chapter 10 . 12/20/2011
Why the hell would Quirrell curse Terrence's broom? By the way, LOVED the questions and answers about the Troll, and Flitwick's research and Michael's reactions. It's so nice to see some progress with Severus and Hermes, too. Oh, and a big breakthrough with Vince. Now we've learned something about HIM and not just his concern about Harry. I feel like I should look back through all of his session with Severus, re-reading them and substituting his name for almost all of the mentions of Harry to see if he was also speaking about himself. I was amazed at the description of Harry's magic healing Severus at the beginning of this chapter. It sounded horrid and painful, and that was surprising, but the results were awesome. I continue to love the near absolute absense of Dumbledore. If he was more present, I'd be hard pressed to supress my desire to kill him (unless you pull a miracle out of your authorly sleeve and redeem him).
cara-tanaka chapter 10 . 12/20/2011
Love it. Update soon
O.o LiviLou o.O chapter 10 . 12/20/2011
Love the chapter! Sorry I didn't review lag chapter, or if I did it was short. I was in shock, I guess you could say. Anyways, nice chap:)

I want to know what's going on with Vince. I love the whole Hermes idea, it's so original.

PS: I'm twitter stalking you;)
Bad Wolf Jen chapter 10 . 12/20/2011
Good job on updateing. I'm really enjoying this story. So keep it comeing.
Ms. Scarlett Evans chapter 10 . 12/20/2011
I really liked this chapter, thanks for updating. I also like this new development with Hermes. Hopefully it means more good things for him.
Jordina chapter 9 . 12/20/2011
So I would have reviewed forever ago but my stupid phone wasn't loading the page and I got so frustrated I was like screw it I'll review when there is an update. Haha I loved this chapter and I am so glad for your update! This was just genius!
Emily1799 chapter 9 . 12/19/2011
Amazing story. Definitely one of the best Slytherin Harry stories, as well as Snape mentors Harry that I've ever seen. Thanks for writing, and please update soon. Please? Pretty please? I love all of the little subplots going on at once.

Oh, and do you mind telling me how long between an average update? *repeats earlier pretty pleases*
Meggplant chapter 9 . 12/19/2011
Ack! So evil!

Also, wonderful. Have I mentioned lately how much I adore this story?

I think the thing that stood out the most for me in this chapter (apart from the adorable mental picture of Harry and a troll waving to Hermione!) is the fact that Snape offered to call Hermione, Hermes. AMAZING.

cheers!