Reviews for Session Transcripts
Tommy14 chapter 10 . 12/20/2011
Lovely seeing the love between Harry and his 'Fessor' reciprocated.

Thanks for the wonderful chapter.
Eclipse1234 chapter 10 . 12/20/2011
The damaged find comfort amongst those who know their pain.
FiresBurningTouch chapter 4 . 12/20/2011
Okay, so I normally don't read severitus, but this story is so touching and sweet...cant wait to keep reading!
Allynin chapter 10 . 12/20/2011
Oooh! Please make Harry get better and recover from the brain damage!
FiresBurningTouch chapter 3 . 12/20/2011
I am literally crying and having to lie to my family because 'FESSOR GETS HIS OWN HARRY! :''''''''D
Trumpet Lover chapter 10 . 12/20/2011
D'awwwwww.

My heart swelled a number of times, I think :)
zero25 chapter 10 . 12/20/2011
Have I ever say how much I love this? Wait, I did! Multiple times! So, I'm going to say it again. Love this work! I can see Hermes calming down...I think. I would love to see s/he teach Ron!
almostinsane chapter 10 . 12/20/2011
Great chapter! So, Severus is going to adopt Harry? Thanks for writing this. God bless!
TrishG chapter 10 . 12/20/2011
Thanks for another great chapter
DarkRavie chapter 10 . 12/20/2011
Rosa Mundi chapter 10 . 12/20/2011
Awww! *sniffle*
Fawkes1725 chapter 10 . 12/20/2011
Love it as usual! Hermes, Ron, and Harry along w Fesser Snape. This is going to only get better. Nice I look forward to the next update.
PenNameless1994 chapter 10 . 12/20/2011
I am displeased with Flitwick. The way he steered that conversation on creatures made me... uncomfortable. Hm... not quite as sterling as I thought he was, no.

Vince... I hope he gets a family as good as the one Harry is putting together. Or, comes to hold Harry's family in the same regard as Harry does.
Luna Carmesi chapter 10 . 12/20/2011
I love this story so much, it's sad but equally so sweet. I love it
malimed chapter 10 . 12/20/2011
Awww!

Am I the only one who ocassionally thinks McGonagall should have been a Slytherin?

Vince - Wow. That's some pretty heavy stuff. I hope he starts to open up to Snape about himself instead of just using his meeting to "manage" Harry. (And I love that he called SNAPE someone's "daddy"!)

Ron - ROTFLMAO! McGonagall's dry wit tends to crack me up anyway, but the vision of him being half intrigued, half afraid of Hermes is just too much. "I wouldn't want her to think I'm being rude on purpose!" *rolls eyes*

Draco - I'm gonna have to go back a chapter and see why he's in a prank war. Too much finals week. (The forked tongue thing is brilliant, though!)

Harry - Glad he didn't hurt himself or Snape. Love seeing them cuddle. (LOVE seeing them cuddle!) Also loving all his talk about family and the glimpses into how his mind works (like the Quidditch game and stalking the troll last week). I'm really looking forward to seeing what Hadwyn finds inside his head.

Hermes - I like Snape's use of masculine and gender-neutral prounouns. It seems like there's been a definite shift for Hermes the last week or two, and I'm really interested to see where it goes. I'm also REALLY interested to see where hir "friendship" with Ron goes. :P

Great chapter!