Reviews for Session Transcripts
Hope06 chapter 11 . 1/17/2012
for some odd reason i am not getting the alerts that there are a new chapter weird so sorry i am late on this.

amazing chapter i loved that HArry now has more on his side

albus to the minister dahm loved it and Morag awww i love her she is defintly a puff like me

and neville can i give him a hug too
Sofia Ottoman chapter 12 . 1/17/2012
Brilliant chapter. I agree with Snape, the Malfoys are up to something and I'm curious to find out what. I also wonder if Draco will do any better in a different house.
Guest chapter 12 . 1/17/2012
Awwa im gonna miss draco! Hes actually one of my favorite characters in hp! Altho in this story is is quite the antagonist! Maube you can switch that position to someone else? Ah well! I guess you wouldnt be able to find someone for that now... anyways! Lovin the story please continue! And I apologize for all and any speeling and/or grammatical errors. I am currently writing this review on my new phone! The keyboard is most unsatisfactory!
librarywitch chapter 12 . 1/17/2012
Go Harry! He did a wonderful job in confronting Fudge. I like how we are being to see how Harry really thinks. Well done! Pavardi was hiliarious! Well done chapter.
Silver1226 chapter 12 . 1/17/2012
Draco in Ravenclaw, that is going to be interesting. I look forward to seeing what happens next. I am also extremely curious when Hermione's name in the file will change toHermes, and when McGonagall will start listening a bit more.
etienneofthewestwind chapter 12 . 1/17/2012
I like Papa pa better than 'Fessor Snape...

The resorting of Draco at his father's request was a surprise. It'll definitely be the talk of the next chapter. This week's discussions were quite the mix of serious and humorous. I'm sure the other heads got some chuckles out of some of them...
Flying Chrissy chapter 12 . 1/17/2012
Interesting story! Look forward to the next update.
SAGGYHERMAN chapter 12 . 1/17/2012
hehe loving it...more more
princessfrankie chapter 12 . 1/17/2012
That chapter was great! I loved how Harry stood up to Fudge although I was surprised when Draco was resorted. Can’t wait to see what you have planned for this story next!
B2J chapter 12 . 1/17/2012
so adorable as always!
Mikee chapter 12 . 1/17/2012
I'm still loving this story and smile every time I see an update notification in my in-box.

Looking foward to seeing what's next.

Thank you.
bkerrmom1 chapter 12 . 1/17/2012
Incredible chapter! Loved everything about it... as always... you are a wonderful writer.
DarkRavie chapter 12 . 1/17/2012
Angel JJK chapter 12 . 1/17/2012
Great as always. Please continue.
Call0013 chapter 12 . 1/17/2012