Reviews for Session Transcripts
Loki's List chapter 9 . 12/18/2011
There is no British Quidditch team anymore than there is a British Football team. Scotland, England, N. Ireland and Wales have their own separate national teams in the muggle world and Rowling copied that explicitly when creating the national quidditch teams.
sammyfish chapter 9 . 12/17/2011
Loving this story! I was a bit bemused at the idea at first - particularly the format - but you've made it work brilliantly. Love the cuteness of Harry, the anger and secrecy of 'Hermes', the new, caring personality of Crabbe, and all the other characters you've taken the opportunity to explore. Can't wait to read more - how cruel to leave it hanging!
7sins7lies chapter 9 . 12/17/2011
Uaaaah! Ya know I was skeptical when I clicked on this but I was curious.

I'm very glad I did, this is fascinating! I love the idea that most of this is dialogue. I love the commenting that the teachers make on the side.

This is a wonderful story and I look forward to reading the next chapter! I shall save this and check it every day for the next update...not that I'm trying to be pushy, but I shall remain loyal to this story!

Youko-chan
almostinsane chapter 9 . 12/16/2011
Great chapter! LOL. It's so like your version of Hermione to wait and watch Harry's interaction with the troll. Thanks for writing this. God bless!
wanderingmaiden chapter 3 . 12/16/2011
"Did you know that I get my very own Harry?" So cute!
jolynda chapter 9 . 12/15/2011
Hi

just a few words: I love it!

bye

Lynda
FrostedMidnight chapter 9 . 12/15/2011
O.o! Harry! What has you done! I can't wait to see what happens next in the crazy mixed up world of harry the troll handler!

Much Loves,

Frosty
Who Are You What Do You Want chapter 9 . 12/15/2011
Your EVIL EVIL EVIL EVIL I say. Na sorry your not evil at least not at the moment topless wonder. Ok it took me two days to write this as I found time to read it finally. I give it 9 out of 10.
yavin4 chapter 9 . 12/15/2011
Ha ha! What a great Halloween. 'Yous big'. snerk. Alright! Please continue with the most excellent story work. And Harry... just wow.
vundrwld chapter 9 . 12/15/2011
Refreshing. That is what this story is for me. I don't think I have read another one like it before. Does Harry have Autism or a version of it? I am looking forward to seeing how the characters develope as the story goes on. I can't wait for the next update.
Balos chapter 9 . 12/15/2011
Love this story, especially the troll. I find that I feel relief when ever Snape meets with Malfoy. I doubt that even Snape can fix Draco, but at least somebody is trying. Thanks!
glassapple chapter 9 . 12/15/2011
love this story, its so different and its awesome!

please continue!
etienneofthewestwind chapter 9 . 12/15/2011
This chapter had a lot of interesting revelations, but Harry and the troll was priceless.
DecepticonDefenestrater chapter 8 . 12/14/2011
This is a great story! :D
Bribles chapter 9 . 12/14/2011
you are evil. but i hope this means that you will update sooner than normal. pretty please?
2,031 | « Prev Page 1 .. 94 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 114 .. Last Next »