Reviews for Session Transcripts
RosieR chapter 12 . 1/16/2012
I am thoroughly enjoying this story! It is highly original and very interesting and I'm looking forward to seeing how it all turns out.
IndieWrites chapter 12 . 1/16/2012
I simply adored Morag in this one, such a cheeky little thing! Draco as a Ravenclaw, I didn't see that coming at all. Somehow, I don't see it living up to his expectations. He seems to want something totally unrealistic, and I think he may find Flickwick an even harder taskmaster. For once, I actually liked Hermes. And Harry, sweet sweet Harry... his telling off Fudge, and then his rather vehement ideas on his form, I just love him. I've grow quite fond of all the Professors as well, baring Dumbles. You write them with such clarity that it is a delight to read. Each chapter is wonderful and addicting. Keep it up.
npetrenko chapter 12 . 1/16/2012
Nice chapter. Please write more!
Monkey's Mama chapter 12 . 1/16/2012
I love it so far! :) I love seeing a softer side of Snape and an androgynous Hermione! Update soon!
Nightshade's sydneylover150 chapter 12 . 1/16/2012
That was the sweetest chapter. I cannot wait for the next one. So how will this continue to play out?
Nanchih chapter 12 . 1/16/2012
I am constantly amused by Harry's speech patterns, which are exactly those of a little character in my grandsons' favorite cartoons. I refer to "Petri", the Pteranodon, who is mentally about 3 - yup, yup, yup!
Rosa Mundi chapter 12 . 1/16/2012
I really shouldn't read this story in bed. My husband has complained before about my waking him up laughing at fics. This was a good chapter, though. Parvati should generalize that to a rule: never date a man who spends more time in front of a mirror than you do.

I'd like to slap Minerva, though. Her reaction is very fitting with her behavior in the books, but that just makes me more certain that were I at Hogwarts, I would not want to be a Griffindor.

Draco. Sheesh. I don't think going to Ravenclaw is going to help him much, but I am looking forward to seeing how Filius deals with him. Also, this will mean no more minions. I am really looking forward to seeing where that goes.

Is transgenderism really that unknown in the wizarding world? Or is Minerva just that narrow-minded? You'd think there'd be spells for detecting and dealing with it.
etherian chapter 12 . 1/16/2012
I like what you brought out about 'fessor Snape and Papa Pa are the same number of syllables. That little bit made it easier to understand Papa Pa.

I'm glad that Snape is finally getting through to Hermes. She is really fascinating in this story and I am riveted by her.

I was laughing and applauding Ron. That was a heck of a counselling session!
Reader AZ chapter 12 . 1/16/2012
It must have something to do with the injury he suffered at the result of his neighbour's abuse.

I thought it was the Dursleys that caused the abuse.
timunderwood9 chapter 12 . 1/16/2012
Still very good in serial. ie it was fun to read this chapter, see the end of the issue with Fudge, and the ongoing drama of Malfoy, who is as much a Gryffindor as a Slytherin, unlike canon Harry who only has Gryffindor traits.

I do think though one long chapter a week is perhaps too fine grained if you are actually hoping this story to go a specific place- on the other hand it is fine if much of the point is simply a fine grained (but the density stays the same) week by week story. And of course there are a set of subplots relating to the various children - some of which should not end positively, though the ones about Hermione and Harry of course should.

And I suppose if there is a plot point which is supposed to resolve within the first year this works very well.

Which I suppose actually fits with your framework, it can work up to a complete story of the first year, with epilogue (where most likely they kill Quirrellmort permanently at the end of the first year so the major hanging threat from the series is removed, some sort of long term resolution to Hermione's issues, and the healer figuring out how to allow Harry to function more normally, while he still does have advantages in lateral thinking)
A Being Of Violet Fire chapter 12 . 1/16/2012
cute, awesome chapter. keep up the amazing work! totally adorable, love harry being 'Papa Pa's' "little bat". SQUEEE! xD and hermione is AWESOME, and with her being an outward girl but an inward boy (and everyone believing it too) is a very original and interesting plot-twist.

-A Being of Violet Fire
KlaineGleekFanGirl chapter 12 . 1/16/2012
ummmm a MALFOY in RAVENCLAW? This'll be an interesting term..
supernaturalwarrior chapter 12 . 1/16/2012
Another great chapter! I am so glad Harry told the minister off. I cant' wait to see what is going to happen to Draco now that he has been sorted into Ravenclaw. Poor Prof. Flitwick, I really feel for him because now not only does he have to deal with Lisa but he has Draco added to cause him headaches. I wonder how Sabrina will handle the son of Lucius Malfoy being sorted into the same house and seeing him everyday. It won't be easy for her. I love how Ron and Hermes characters are coming along. Will you go into details of Harry's time with the Dursleys? I am totally entranced by your story and anxiously await your next update.
Astrido chapter 12 . 1/16/2012
nice chapter. i like that harry can speak rather clearly if he tries hard.

i also like the description of harry's mind.

malfoy in rawenclaw... i can just say, he still doesn't get the point of the behaviour of the other people. i wonder if he'll realize it at all, or if he'll always be an arrogant little snot who is only bootlicking his dad's shoes.

and, i forgot who it was, but the boy's talking during the interview was really great. i like this way of talking.

"I take it that you witnessed the Howler this morning?

Justin: Hard to ignore it, really."

this answer is really nice. a little sarcasm with a good choice of words

keep up the good work, and good luck!

WizardsGirl chapter 12 . 1/16/2012
Yay, an update~! Hope you do so again, and soon!

Hugs & Kittens,