Reviews for Session Transcripts
KlaineGleekFanGirl chapter 9 . 12/19/2011
oh my god I love how Harry's just chillaxin with the troll and not terrified of it! XD soo cute
mabidiso chapter 9 . 12/18/2011
Poor sweet Harry. The world must be a scary place to overwhelm his senses to the point that his brain has been twisted in order to accommodate it and process it. Harry's adventure with the troll was fun, and to have Hermione follow and witness it was just something else. Her session with Snape made it sound much colder and premeditated, though, although it's been firmly established (and reinforced during the session) that she sincerely cares for Harry and would take action to protect him (but seems she's perfectly willing to experiment with him to a point). It's amusing and fascinating to see the ebb and flow of the kids as they learn and grow and to see who is becomming something worthwhile and who currently appears to be irredemable, even at the tender age of 11.
mabidiso chapter 8 . 12/18/2011
This just keeps getting better and better. That whole thing with Ron and Hermione putting Seamus and Dean away and helping Harry together was fantastic. I turned the Ron/Hermione pairing and relationship on its head. LOVE how you are developing the Ron character. Very clever and deft handling of twisting his path. Hermione is showing glimpses of light, but you've made her situation, perspective and nature very complex, and helping her along in development and in dissuading her from self destruction will be a job demanding sophistication and patience. That just proves how clever you were to give her to Severus to guide. The one I'm currently worried about, though, is Vince. His sessions with Severus are more about Harry than about himself.
mabidiso chapter 7 . 12/18/2011
Wow, this is powerful stuff. I can tell that this will become one of my all time favorite stories, and I'll be coming back to read it again and again. It's really quite beautiful.
mabidiso chapter 6 . 12/18/2011
You just get them all to worm their way in, don't you. Such is your sinister plan...just how much in love are you planning to make me fall here?
mabidiso chapter 5 . 12/18/2011
Hot damn, that back story about Cadillac was killer! This story continues to be both piercing and sweet, and sometimes scary.
mabidiso chapter 4 . 12/18/2011
Loved hearing from the students of the other houses what they observed of the Slytherins. Interesting.
mabidiso chapter 3 . 12/18/2011
Is that Professor, or is it Confessor? I'm pretending when I look at the screen that it's you I'm looking at, all teary eyed with a tender smile. Just want to scoop them up and hug the stuffing out of them, but I fear being run through by something sharp from Severus or being set on fire by Hermes. At least Harry would hug back. Vince would just give me a confused look. Oh, and while we're on it, I guess they'd all call me a crazy muggle pervert (except for darling Harry, 'cause he's an equal opportunity hugger) because either I'm not real, or they're not real, and we're all strangers, except that you let me look through the window at their warm family dinners and everything wonderful.
mabidiso chapter 2 . 12/18/2011
Sigh - so very deeply in love with this story. Only two chapters in and I'm utterly devoted. LOVE Snape's reports - so detailed and snarky and mentoring and everything wonderful. Your Snape is hereby nominated as the god of Hogwarts. And I love how we haven't heard a peep from Albus. Oh, yeah, and don't play coy, Severus. It's obvious what Harry was talking about when he called Hermione Hermes and said he shouldn't have to be a she if he doesn't want to be. Maybe 'Hermes' will be inspired to use her considerable intellect in developing her own magical gender change method.
mabidiso chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
Well. Guess I can't hold off reviewing until I reach the end of what's currently written, can I? Hold on, I'll answer that. No, there will be no waiting. After giving us so much, I can only applaud you and return the favor to the best of my ability. One chapter. That's all it took, and I'm a believer. I'm deeply impressed by the ingenuity of your story, the unique format, the attention grabbing starting point, the condition of familiar characters now in very unfamiliar settings and wardrobes and costumes, and therefore their very new and fresh reactions. Yeah, you could say this train is definitely going my way.
Hedwig Edwiges chapter 9 . 12/18/2011
That‘s a very interesting amd clever way to tell a diferent story. Hoping to see more soon. I‘m really curious hpw you‘ll solve Granger‘s mistery and the evolution of this Harry. Thanks for writing.
Sofia Ottoman chapter 9 . 12/18/2011
This has been a really interesting read so far. I've really enjoyed reading this :)
Loki's List chapter 9 . 12/18/2011
There is no British Quidditch team anymore than there is a British Football team. Scotland, England, N. Ireland and Wales have their own separate national teams in the muggle world and Rowling copied that explicitly when creating the national quidditch teams.
sammyfish chapter 9 . 12/17/2011
Loving this story! I was a bit bemused at the idea at first - particularly the format - but you've made it work brilliantly. Love the cuteness of Harry, the anger and secrecy of 'Hermes', the new, caring personality of Crabbe, and all the other characters you've taken the opportunity to explore. Can't wait to read more - how cruel to leave it hanging!
7sins7lies chapter 9 . 12/17/2011
Uaaaah! Ya know I was skeptical when I clicked on this but I was curious.

I'm very glad I did, this is fascinating! I love the idea that most of this is dialogue. I love the commenting that the teachers make on the side.

This is a wonderful story and I look forward to reading the next chapter! I shall save this and check it every day for the next update...not that I'm trying to be pushy, but I shall remain loyal to this story!

Youko-chan