Reviews for Session Transcripts
Alex Lyons3 chapter 7 . 11/30/2011
Wow! This is a pretty amazing and intense story. I'm looking forward to reading further chapters.
Loving it chapter 7 . 11/30/2011
Love the interactions with Snape! Can not wait to read more!
StEmpois chapter 7 . 11/29/2011
I just love this story, it's great and well-written. I'm really looking forward to each new installment. Keep up the great work, and thanks for sharing!
bbdragon chapter 7 . 11/29/2011
I absolutely love your story. It is very detailed while not putting me to sleep.I really like your vision of professor Snape and the rest of the teachers. Waiting for the next chapter impatiently.
stonegnome1 chapter 7 . 11/29/2011
I do not know if I would call this a story in the conventional sense but it has become one of my favorites.

Professors Snape and Flitwick will show you how to weave that together in order to learning magical warding, and then teach you about advanced methods of magical modification.

I can see charms, tranfiguration, and arithmacy with runes for power but where would potions come into it?

Perhaps Lisa could be asigned a detention tutoring Harry.

End note: 'She has nothing on the Weasley twins in full blown anger, nor on their mother. In fact, after dealing with Weasleys for two generations, I can honestly say that there isn't much that scares me—at least, in terms of Gryffindor personality traits.'

How about dealing with the third generation with the off-spring of SEVEN Weasleys. (the prospect of dealing with children raised by the twins would terrify me.)

Crabbe is a delight.

I look forward to next year. Harry and Luna together should be a treat.
anaranth24 chapter 7 . 11/29/2011
this story is so cute
Nightshade's sydneylover150 chapter 7 . 11/29/2011
Hopefully Mione will begin to trust Snape a little since he saved her books. I like Hadwyn and his treatment of Harry. I was in total agreement with Minerva about Ron's behavior about Harry liking Snape! Jeez, does the boy even really know Harry or is he jumping to conclusions about him being forced? I'm betting on the latter. The part with Harry was cute and I loved that we got to hear that Snape is powerful through Neville's transcript with Minnie!

Great chapter!
Who Are You What Do You Want chapter 7 . 11/29/2011
ok topless one. I decided i'm going to call you that till you say hi to me on twitter 'Edwardwriter' Just have to sorry will not sorry you look good topless. Loved the chapter strange but love it. 7 out of 10 just for you.
librarywitch chapter 7 . 11/29/2011
First thing. Don't you fret your head over folks fussing about the length of your chapters. If they don't like them, then let them go write their own. You are doing great on quality and quantity! Next, I know I have said this before but I love this format, it is very interesting and different. I also like your Harry, he is just to sweet and special. And I hope Severus stomps Draco's butt soon, 'cause he sure needs one. Thanks for sharing.
Jordina chapter 7 . 11/29/2011
Aww great chapter! I think you have good average sized chapters. Most of the stories I read have 6-8,000 and a few of top favorites have 10-12,000. I loved this chapter!:)
Lendor chapter 7 . 11/29/2011
I would be very interested in seeing your Harry become friends with Luna Lovegood next year. Wonderfully written story.
TrishG chapter 7 . 11/29/2011
I love your updates. Harry is so cool! I like all the new things you reveal about him.
MrRobertsIII chapter 7 . 11/29/2011
Excellent work with Granger! More please. Harry and the tree was nicely original.
Mother of Tears chapter 7 . 11/29/2011
Man, I love this story! Harry seems a bit infantile, but since he is explained as being brain damaged, it appears to work. Snape, also, seems very OC, but that, too, works. seeing the transcripts from the other children is what makes this story so very interesting. Most writers never mention students like Lisa or Morag except in passing. You are treating the student body as a whole, and that is holding the entire work together.

I find myself very sympathetic to Vince. But what of Gregory? Is he still just a Malfoy minion? Will Draco wise up? I hope so. So many writers trash Draco and make him out to be unredeemable, but he is just a little boy. Surely he can learn and change.

Your Hermione Granger is so bizarre, but she is a sympathetic character too. I hope you find a way for her to be helped and healed too.
Rosa Mundi chapter 7 . 11/29/2011
I hope my saying that I love this story isn't getting boring. And thanks for the mention of Blaise.
1,852 | « Prev Page 1 .. 94 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 114 .. Last Next »