Reviews for Session Transcripts
TrishG chapter 12 . 1/16/2012
Cool update - it would have been funny for Draco in Gryffindor
Lon Wolfgood chapter 12 . 1/16/2012
This story makes me go "awww" in every chapter.

It's interesting that Ron actually respects Hermes' identity. I like that. :)

Harry telling off Fudge was awesome.

LOL at Draco being resorted! :P
JannaKalderash chapter 12 . 1/16/2012
Very nice. It's really starting to mesh.

I love, love, LOVE the way Harry told off ol' Fudgie Wudgie. Clearly the man has no experience with children, outside of his own childhood, and was probably a little berk even back then.

I think that Vince will definitely outlive his dad, if his dad is such a dope.

I feel sorry for Justin; he always seemed like such a nice kid. He ISN'T fat, at all! I think he's got a case of Body Dysmorphic Image or something like that. Just don't let him turn anorexic; that's really and truly messed up for boy, never mind a girl.

Harry and Severus bonding is so cute.

Now, what to do about Petunia? Vernon has already been Kissed, and is now a soulless husk. Let her take care of it for the next twenty years, changing adult nappies, feeding and washing what turns out to be an adult baby.
yogibears chapter 11 . 1/16/2012
really good read! thanks!
Shire Fey chapter 11 . 1/15/2012
This is an amazing story and I am so very glad that you let this bunny bite you.
Agni-Blacksword chapter 11 . 1/15/2012
The story has been developed beautifully so far. The subtlety with which the various aspect of human psych, particularly that of a child, have been explored is incredible.

Even though quite a few characters deviate substantially in their behaviour from the books, I feel that the character development is commendable. I have taken a particular liking to Ms Fawcett and Granger.

I look forward to reading your work, especially if it continues to show the depth you have shown so far.
Sora Kohaku chapter 11 . 1/14/2012
Adorable. Really adorable.

I keep hoping that Draco will learn but he seems to very resistant. It would be nice to see Harry...like I dunno protect Draco and let him see the error of his ways. I hope he won't continue as he does forever...or get worse.

It was also nice to see Micheal Corner not be the dick that he was potrayed as in the books (breaking up with Ginny because Ravenclaw lost in Quidditch). Looks like he may become invovled with Magical Creatures rights in the future.

Also I laughed at the tree saying "Boogey" especially since the others didn't get it. Lulz, where does a tree learn slang like "Boogey" anyways! Well...maybe it heard someone in '70s say it. XD
Creme de Menthe chapter 11 . 1/13/2012
Amazing, marvellous and astounding! Prodigious! I have read plenty of fics which portrayed Harry as mentally disturbed and dark but not mentally challenged (the kind where the child was denied affections and care for a long time that he or she regressed back into a primitive state or was physically abused to the point of possible brain damages). It's nice for a change in the various types of Harrys I've read through. I enjoy the fact that you took into account the abuse that had happened to Harry and add a pinch of the realistic world where that kind of abusive surroundings would result in. Please update again soon. Looking forward to the next chapter!
lady sakura cosmos chapter 11 . 1/12/2012
good story
jayswing96 chapter 11 . 1/10/2012
This is sooo cute!
Alifromnm chapter 11 . 1/10/2012
I don't know if I've reviewed before and if I haven't I'm sorry. I so love this story. It's one of a kind. I love this Harry and this Severus. The last chapter touched me in such a way. Harry wants to be wanted so badly and wants family. Sev does too. I look forward to your next update. I love the start of this family. What exactly was the "magic" that Harry did when they both said they wanted to be father and son?
Kay chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
I'm finding this an intriguing tale. I read the first chapter on potions and snitches, and didn't like it much. However, I just read it through here and like the way the characters have developed. It could have the possibility of going on too long, given the number of characters you're developing. If Harry is the focus, then perhaps just a final confrontation with Fudge, and then the adoption would tie the story up nicely. Hermes is another tale that needs some closure, but the other children not so much. Good show!
oregonbird chapter 11 . 1/10/2012
That family has been on trial for quite a long time! I have to admit, I wouldn't mind knowing what's going on with the Dursleys. Fudge, not so much; he's not smart enough to be interesting, so I'd rather have him tossed out of office earlier than later (a quick solution to an attempt to institutionalize Harry, maybe?) and the lion-headed guy (whose name I forget) in instead.

It bother me that I have no idea why Harry took to Bones so quickly. The whole examination series is what I was speaking of earlier - shallow images, without any tension or atmosphere, in which we were asked to simply plug known characters into the plot without enough effort from the author. I know this is very much a "script" work, but there's roughing out the scene, and then there's just throwing ideas onto the screen!

Without a protagonist, this is getting a bit flabby. I've never thought much of Voldemort as a villian, but a plot does demand some forward momentum. I can see you setting up Draco as a future villian (and Snape failing to mentor him rather spectacularly) and would love to see Lucius become as strong a backer of his own son as Snape is of Harry. Why shouldn't he be angry that Draco is being left to flounder, and become bitter?

At any rate, the characters are very attractive, if I can't see the plot lines moving. I'd come back for them alone - but I will continue to hope for more depth and color from a very capable writer.
oregonbird chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
I love the characters you create, they're far enough OOC that they offer something fresh to long-time readers, and yet you flesh them out enough that we can find tags leading back to the original character, so that it isn't just borrowing the names.

Admittedly, I always think that you are capable of going deeper, giving us more than a skin-deep look into plot, surroundings (the characters might as well be acting in a white room for all we know of their surroundings) and the emotional lives playing out. Although the *way* you've avoided that (and missed out on the chance to bring your perception along, to deepen the story) by using the report forms to pass along impressions in the characters' voices was BRILLIANT.

I'm hoping that mental damage doesn't turn Harry into Super!Harry, able to Holmes everything out and win all through his sense of... smell, adequacy, whatever he brings to the table. But I'll still read it, because good writers are not easy to find.
Lady of the Hunt chapter 11 . 1/8/2012
Read this straight through. Your characterization is FANTASTIC. It is absolutely fascinating trying to figure out the reasons for the transcriptions of these specific students, past the obvious and how that affects everything throughout the story and etcetera. I adore your Harry, Hermione, Vince, Ron and Neville. - And I'm quite fond of all the other students too. Awesome job!
2,226 | « Prev Page 1 .. 95 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 115 .. Last Next »