Reviews for Session Transcripts
PenNameless1994 chapter 8 . 12/4/2011
You have a nice mix between direct and indirect action.

Harry can- talk to plants?
Isilarma chapter 8 . 12/4/2011
I really liked the way Ron defended Harry, and that Hermione wants to help him.
B2J chapter 8 . 12/4/2011
i love this story... harry is the sweetest!
T chapter 8 . 12/4/2011
I hope to read more of this.
bkerrmom1 chapter 8 . 12/4/2011
Every time I see another update of this wonderful story in my inbox, it makes my week! Beautiful chapter.
Angel JJK chapter 8 . 12/4/2011
Great! Liked that Ron helped Garry with Hermione. Love Harry and Snape, sweet. Look forward to more. Please continue.
IndieWrites chapter 8 . 12/4/2011
As much as I'm not a fan of Ron, I am glad to see him not being a total prat, and growing up some. Hermione continues to intrigue me, with her multifaceted personality. I liked that she is developing her own family... there might be hope for her yet? Micheal's rendition of the potion mishap was so funny. You have to wonder in a few years if he will feel the same. And once again, Harry steals the show. Another awesome chapter. This has become one of my absolute favorite stories to follow currently.
O.o LiviLou o.O chapter 8 . 12/4/2011
Very good chapter:) I like how you have Ron developing into a better person while most people have him as a prat:) I love how Snape calls himself old- sometimes when I'm watching my Youth Leader's five year old son I'll tell him I'm too old to do something, like run or color in books.:) I love Snape:) Haha, so supportive but I have to say that my FAVORITE character is Hermione- you made her(him?) as no one has before and it's really unique.
tambrathegreat chapter 8 . 12/4/2011
Of all the characters in this version of HP, I think that Hermes intrigues me the most. I hope that Ron, Harry, and possibly Snape can give her the family that she so needs. Really great job on the chapter, especially with Harry's digression at the beginning.
malimed chapter 8 . 12/4/2011
I will never understand what's so fun about hurting someone.

I feel like we're beginning to see Ron find a place here. It will be interesting to see if Hermione/Hermes takes him under her/his wing and how he responds to that. I can see him being rather terrified and confused!

It's sad that this encounter shakes Harry so much. I thought Hermione/Herme's comment about his being frustrated that he couldn't say what he meant was interesting. I honestly hadn't thought much about the details of what he might or might not be dealing with. I am again intrigued by what exactly is wrong with Harry and where you will take it.

Great chapter!
Fawkes1725 chapter 8 . 12/4/2011
Oh my! It looks like Hermes Ron and Harry are going to end up as friends! Brilliant the way you brought them together! I absolutely love it! Oh and I just live Sev in this fic well done again.
Mikee chapter 8 . 12/4/2011
I am so loving this story. I always smile when I see an update alert in my in-box.

To tell you what I like best, I'd have to re-type the whole thing here, so suffice to say, I'm really quite fond of it.

Looking forward to seeing what's next.

Thank you.
MrRobertsIII chapter 8 . 12/4/2011
Always love to see Granger in a chapter. Looking forward to the reports of her training Ron.
FrostedMidnight chapter 8 . 12/4/2011
SO MUCH HARRY CUTENESS! *SQUEEEEE* Ok, I'm better now. I really enjoyed Hermione and Ron in this chapter! Some real character development from Ron, and in to a character I rather like at that! Tis not seen enough! What suprises wait for us in the ever changing world of Harry! I cannot wait to see what happens next!

Much Loves,

Frosty
Hope06 chapter 8 . 12/4/2011
well done Hermione and ron for coming to harry's rescue even though for ron it was even more risky..

still loving this especially the side notse i really see and read it in the professor's voices. mcgonagall is spot on.
1,923 | « Prev Page 1 .. 95 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 115 .. Last Next »