Reviews for Session Transcripts
Kathryn chapter 13 . 1/28/2012
Was so happy to see this update, especially since I spent the day getting ready for work on Monday, great way to end the day.

Love Harry! Can't wait to read more!
B2J chapter 13 . 1/28/2012
he called him daddy sev! that's adorable! god i love this story...

is mcgonagall against transgender people? because she always frowns at hermione? of course it could be that she wants the girl to act her gender but sometimes it feels as if she had a problem with her pretending to be a boy... i hope not.

can't wait for more and still love every part...
npetrenko chapter 13 . 1/28/2012
Great chapter. More please!
anf600 chapter 13 . 1/28/2012
I really enjoy this story. I like the format and there is a lot of interesting insight into seldom seen characters. Really good. Thanks for updating!
WhiteFang001 chapter 13 . 1/27/2012
Yeay! Update!

Extremely good! I love it! :)

Please continue to write more and udpate soon! I can't wait to see what Hermes is up to!
DarkRavie chapter 13 . 1/27/2012
Who Are You What Do You Want chapter 13 . 1/27/2012
nice one topless one
GundamPilot03 chapter 13 . 1/27/2012
This chapter was awesome. I loved it. I can't way for the next chapter to see what happens next. I hope things go okay with Hermione and Millicent. I can't wait to find out what happens and look forward to it.
Fawkes1725 chapter 13 . 1/27/2012
Now ya got me all curious! The chapter was great I just adore the way Sev is with Harry and Daddy Sev is a great name for Harry to call him! Excellent chapter!
librarywitch chapter 13 . 1/27/2012
I always hate to get to the end of these wonderful chapter. This is such a wonderful story, I just keep wanting more. I like how Severus is trying so hard to help Hermione within her limits. Harry is just adorable
TRIC4R chapter 13 . 1/27/2012
i dont know how often i can say how much i love the story.. the chapter is awesome!

tricia
fhl1234 chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
Superb first chappie.

lol Harry sure made a spactacular entrence to Hogwarts. I'm stunned at how Minerva reacted to Harrys obvious cognitive disorder. Though Hogwarts obviously doesn't have anything to compare Harrys disability with since he's their first disabled student, you'd at least think that they would know better than to make a big deal out of it. Rant over. :-d

lol Loved how Severus described seeing Harry for the first time. It's interesting that he still saw Lilys eyes and manerisms in the boy despite the vaciency of his expression. He's going to take Harry under his wing isn't he? He just has too. This seems to be a reaccuring theme in all of your fantastic fics thus far.

Awwww how cute, 'fessor Snape. lol Like Harrys new n-name for Severus.

*snickers* Nothing tracable indeed. Take your time Severus; don't kill them instead do something far worse; make them wish they were dead.

Interesting...seems judging by Harrys inate ramblings that he has a natural tallent for potions; how else would he come up with the idea of adding sunflower seeds to the potion.

I find it intriguing that Hermione wound up in Slytherin of all places. Perhaps Severus ought to pay her parents a home visit as Prof Sprout plans to for one of the Hufflepuffs eh. lol Looks like Draco is raking in the detentions.

Will their be any cure out their for Harrys brain damage? Or is it by and large psychological in nature? Even if that turns out to be the case it makes it harder to treat as Harry wouldn't be in control of how much he unconsiously supresses intellectually or otherwise.
sjrodgers23 chapter 13 . 1/27/2012
loved it thanks
malimed chapter 13 . 1/27/2012
i like where you're going with hadwyn's sessions. it's interesting to see how you represent harry's mind and how hadwyn is using that to help him.

harry's hand flapping is too freakin' adorable. *dies*

i'm SUPER EXCITED about where you're taking hermes' plot thread. hir relationship with snape has really blossomed the last few chapters, and it seems like s/he's got a suprisingly loyal friend in ron (and maybe even neville). i'm looking forward to seeing how s/he continues to open up.

speaking of ron, your portrayal of him is quite interesting. he's so often portrayed as a bit intolerant (partially, perhaps, because he is also portrayed as too lazy to think), but your ron seems to be more loyal than anything else now that he and hermes are friends. i also love that he's standing up so stubbornly to mcgonagall, and i look forward to seeing where you take that. i was horrified by her rather cold attitude last week.

draco as a ravenclaw. my gut says he's faking. perhpas casting himself as the victim to gain sympathy? it felt like butter wouldn't have melted in his mouth during his interview w/ flitwick this week. slimy. *shudders*

and otherwise . . . things move apace. parvati and lisa are horrible, vince is amazing and makes me so sad, and i would honestly not be surprised if justin left hogwarts. poor kid.

as to rewriting the summary . . . i think you should make it more about the format and point-f-view than about the characters' issues. to me, that's what makes this story so unique. it's a brain-damaged harry potter's first year through the eyes of his classmates and professors as discussed in their weekly meetings. also, i think that, for hermione, "tomboy" is a bit of a misnomer. Maybe you could say that s/he has gender identity issues, instead?

as always, i look forward to your updates!
Articus chapter 13 . 1/27/2012
Love your story! Thanks for the update!
2,327 | « Prev Page 1 .. 95 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 115 .. Last Next »