Reviews for Session Transcripts
Cassandra30 chapter 7 . 12/14/2011
Really good. Very insightful! I do ask what about Hermione's trophies, plaques and certificates as well? Did he save them?
Cassandra30 chapter 6 . 12/14/2011
Excellent!
Cassandra30 chapter 5 . 12/14/2011
Really excellent story. :)
Cassandra30 chapter 4 . 12/14/2011
sniff Totally wonderful! I do like this idea. It could be boring if not handled well but you have managed to be entirely believable, interesting and entertaining.
Hope06 chapter 9 . 12/14/2011
you are evil I want to know more about Harry.

and the others love Sabrine she so compasinate.

can't wait to read more. there is a smile on my face everytime i see that you wrote a new chapter!
B2J chapter 9 . 12/14/2011
love it- again - harry is sweet and loved the troll thingy- was shocked but giggled right after.
Lon Wolfgood chapter 9 . 12/14/2011
"Snape: [Sighing]. Only that Harry is allergic to lemon drops."

At that part I laughed out loud for five minutes. Pure genius!

I'm glad I found this story here. It seems a lot of the P&S stories always get updated faster here, plus the P&S alert system is not delivering the emails.

Cheers!
PenNameless1994 chapter 9 . 12/14/2011
I like Fawcett. And Micheal put up a good showing. Ron seems to benefit from these sessions.

Harry is a natrual Legillimens?
IndieWrites chapter 9 . 12/14/2011
Ooo! A cliffy! It almost sounds like Harry has empathetic magic, in how he feels the pain of others. I loved what you did with Flitwick. So many over look him, and place him in the background as a rather Santa's helper sort of character. I like that you gave him a backbone. It was fun visualizing him all riled up. This contiues to be an awesome story to which I eagerly await each update.
Mother of Tears chapter 9 . 12/14/2011
Looks like you've got a Super!Harry as well as a Damaged!Harry here. I rather liked the image of him cheerfully leading the troll out of the castle.
Daydream Omega chapter 9 . 12/14/2011
NO pretty sure thats evil ha. Harry is turning into quiet a charactor damage or no damage. Still like to see Harry doing magic and more with the Troll would be fun to see maybe they like to play together in the forest?

kind regard
mir chapter 9 . 12/14/2011
Nice, haven't ever read about the troll being dealt with like that.
rabidah23 chapter 9 . 12/14/2011
I love this story! Please don't leave me in suspense for too long!
Mikee chapter 9 . 12/14/2011
Another great chapter.

I loved the way you described Hadwyn's exploration of Harry's mind.

Also, I loved Flitwick getting angry with Lisa and what all he said to her. That was great. I also liked his talk with Sabrina. That was touching and wise.

I had to smile while reading McGonagall and Ron's meeting. I can just imagine him trying to eat every sweet in sight, and I liked him helping Neville in charms class.

I absolutely LOVED Harry's encounter with the troll. That was fantastic.

I laughed at Draco's meeting - especially when Severus said he wouldn't interfere with Draco's housemates' revenge. *evil grin* Oh, and the idea of Sev borrowing the Weasely twins to help was great.

So ... Harry can heal Severus ... interesting. Once again I laughed; this time at the final three sentences.

As always, I'm looking forward to seeing what's next.

Thank you.
Lientjuhh chapter 9 . 12/14/2011
I like the chapter.. Well done.. :)
2,043 | « Prev Page 1 .. 96 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 116 .. Last Next »