Reviews for Session Transcripts
mabidiso chapter 3 . 12/18/2011
Is that Professor, or is it Confessor? I'm pretending when I look at the screen that it's you I'm looking at, all teary eyed with a tender smile. Just want to scoop them up and hug the stuffing out of them, but I fear being run through by something sharp from Severus or being set on fire by Hermes. At least Harry would hug back. Vince would just give me a confused look. Oh, and while we're on it, I guess they'd all call me a crazy muggle pervert (except for darling Harry, 'cause he's an equal opportunity hugger) because either I'm not real, or they're not real, and we're all strangers, except that you let me look through the window at their warm family dinners and everything wonderful.
mabidiso chapter 2 . 12/18/2011
Sigh - so very deeply in love with this story. Only two chapters in and I'm utterly devoted. LOVE Snape's reports - so detailed and snarky and mentoring and everything wonderful. Your Snape is hereby nominated as the god of Hogwarts. And I love how we haven't heard a peep from Albus. Oh, yeah, and don't play coy, Severus. It's obvious what Harry was talking about when he called Hermione Hermes and said he shouldn't have to be a she if he doesn't want to be. Maybe 'Hermes' will be inspired to use her considerable intellect in developing her own magical gender change method.
mabidiso chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
Well. Guess I can't hold off reviewing until I reach the end of what's currently written, can I? Hold on, I'll answer that. No, there will be no waiting. After giving us so much, I can only applaud you and return the favor to the best of my ability. One chapter. That's all it took, and I'm a believer. I'm deeply impressed by the ingenuity of your story, the unique format, the attention grabbing starting point, the condition of familiar characters now in very unfamiliar settings and wardrobes and costumes, and therefore their very new and fresh reactions. Yeah, you could say this train is definitely going my way.
Hedwig Edwiges chapter 9 . 12/18/2011
That‘s a very interesting amd clever way to tell a diferent story. Hoping to see more soon. I‘m really curious hpw you‘ll solve Granger‘s mistery and the evolution of this Harry. Thanks for writing.
Sofia Ottoman chapter 9 . 12/18/2011
This has been a really interesting read so far. I've really enjoyed reading this :)
Loki's List chapter 9 . 12/18/2011
There is no British Quidditch team anymore than there is a British Football team. Scotland, England, N. Ireland and Wales have their own separate national teams in the muggle world and Rowling copied that explicitly when creating the national quidditch teams.
sammyfish chapter 9 . 12/17/2011
Loving this story! I was a bit bemused at the idea at first - particularly the format - but you've made it work brilliantly. Love the cuteness of Harry, the anger and secrecy of 'Hermes', the new, caring personality of Crabbe, and all the other characters you've taken the opportunity to explore. Can't wait to read more - how cruel to leave it hanging!
7sins7lies chapter 9 . 12/17/2011
Uaaaah! Ya know I was skeptical when I clicked on this but I was curious.

I'm very glad I did, this is fascinating! I love the idea that most of this is dialogue. I love the commenting that the teachers make on the side.

This is a wonderful story and I look forward to reading the next chapter! I shall save this and check it every day for the next update...not that I'm trying to be pushy, but I shall remain loyal to this story!

almostinsane chapter 9 . 12/16/2011
Great chapter! LOL. It's so like your version of Hermione to wait and watch Harry's interaction with the troll. Thanks for writing this. God bless!
wanderingmaiden chapter 3 . 12/16/2011
"Did you know that I get my very own Harry?" So cute!
jolynda chapter 9 . 12/15/2011

just a few words: I love it!

FrostedMidnight chapter 9 . 12/15/2011
O.o! Harry! What has you done! I can't wait to see what happens next in the crazy mixed up world of harry the troll handler!

Much Loves,

Who Are You What Do You Want chapter 9 . 12/15/2011
Your EVIL EVIL EVIL EVIL I say. Na sorry your not evil at least not at the moment topless wonder. Ok it took me two days to write this as I found time to read it finally. I give it 9 out of 10.
yavin4 chapter 9 . 12/15/2011
Ha ha! What a great Halloween. 'Yous big'. snerk. Alright! Please continue with the most excellent story work. And Harry... just wow.
vundrwld chapter 9 . 12/15/2011
Refreshing. That is what this story is for me. I don't think I have read another one like it before. Does Harry have Autism or a version of it? I am looking forward to seeing how the characters develope as the story goes on. I can't wait for the next update.
2,066 | « Prev Page 1 .. 96 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 116 .. Last Next »