Reviews for Session Transcripts
oregonbird chapter 12 . 1/29/2012
I like the idea, and I like the way you handle it, for the most part. But I'm ready to tear my hair out over the constant addition of 's' to all of Harry's words - I think the sentence structure is enough to clue the reader in - especially as there seems to be no particular reason for that affectation. The confrontation with Fudge, with no lead-in to indicate Harry was capable of such well-directed anger, didn't particularly work, especially with no one even reacting to his out-of-character action. Plus, I was really looking forward to Fudge trying to deal with the discussion, and felt a little let down. After all, that was what all the meetings was leading up to - so, the pay-off wasn't there. I'm hoping for something particularly nasty from Hermes, since you seem to be setting up for that, and I'd love to see Draco do as badly in Ravenclaw as he has in Slytherin. However, I do *not* understand why Lucius would remove him from that House - the reason offered just isn't anywhere near enough. All in all, it doesn't make sense.
princessfrankie chapter 13 . 1/29/2012
That was a great chapter! I can't wait for the next one!
Shubhs chapter 13 . 1/29/2012
I can't wait for the next chapter! :P

I have an idea about why Hermione doesn't trust her family any more, but I don't know how to tie it in with her revulsion of being called and treated like a girl.

Nice writing. :P

Harry's behaviour is going to change, right?

I dunno, but I think there should be some more development in his attitude and stuff.

Cheers. :)
Nightshade's sydneylover150 chapter 13 . 1/28/2012
Oh god, what is Hermes dreaming about? Minerva isn't very sympathetic towards Hermes believes about his sex huh? I'm assuming the wizarding world doesn't have transexuals than... So what is Hermes dreaming about?
WizardsGirl chapter 13 . 1/28/2012
I hope you update this again soon, its fantastic and I'm always excited when I get the email that says its been updated (Grins)

Hugs & Kittens,

~Wizard
Jordina chapter 13 . 1/28/2012
OH MY GOSH THIS WAS PURE AWESOMENESS! Update soon please! Maybe we can get it in ten days haha!:)
7sins7lies chapter 13 . 1/28/2012
This is getting intense! I can't wait to see what happens next!

This is so detailed and clever I must say!

Youko-chan
etienneofthewestwind chapter 13 . 1/28/2012
Lisa and Draco *would* find stuff in common, wouldn't they?
Silver1226 chapter 13 . 1/28/2012
I am getting seriously fed up with Minerva, I don't know why people insist on being so damned close minded. Scolding Ron and acting if he is the bad end is just ridiculous. And poor Hermes, how bad did things get if the wards went off in their room so late at night. I cannot wait to find out what is going on to poor Millie and Hermes.

I am actually feeling quite dumb because I cannot figure out who Harry means by Caddy.
MrRobertsIII chapter 13 . 1/28/2012
Elmo!Harry is getting to be a bit much. Hermes, Ron, and Draco are getting much more interesting.
Sofia Ottoman chapter 13 . 1/28/2012
Brilliant chapter :)
Meggplant chapter 13 . 1/28/2012
Lovely chapter, I'm loving this still!

I'm loving Snape, as always, and Flitwick - who has a great insight into his students and the situations he hear about, I feel - but McGonagall is absolutely bothering me! This nonsense about ignoring Hermione/Hermes... so sad that she should be taking Ron to task for being open minded...

I hope Snape sets McGonagall straight!

And now, of course, I'm all worried about which child is having the violent nightmare, Millicent or Hermes. :) Poor things, what a great study you are making of all these characters. Wonderful job, and I can't wait for more!

cheers,

xoxox
snapeswidow chapter 13 . 1/28/2012
Another wonderful chapter! I can't wait for the next one and see what's in store for snape.
Angel JJK chapter 13 . 1/28/2012
Love Papa Sev. Like how Snape is with Harry, Hermes and Vince. Wonder whose nightmare it is, probably Hermes? Please continue.
Guest chapter 13 . 1/28/2012
Oh dear oh dear oh dear! PLEEEAAASEE update quickly! I dont think i can last another 12 days!
2,369 | « Prev Page 1 .. 96 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 116 .. Last Next »