Reviews for Session Transcripts
This story is so inspirational!
Please please please update!
It would deeply sadden me if you do not continue
Dani chapter 18 . 12/26/2015
I love this story...my millionth time reading it.
I love to Hermiones situation as it is obviously she doesn't understand it, but she isn't being mean or nasty about it, not is from what we read treating her any differently. I think she is trying to understand that Hermione is a boy.
Harry is so cute in this story and I love how you've take the character Vincent and made him more that the lackey we see in the books and movies.
canadian lamp chapter 1 . 12/16/2015
I love the comment "nothing traceable anyways" i already like this story and ive only got the prologe, fancy that. Thank you for the story.
Guest chapter 22 . 12/14/2015
Great story more chapters please
Brain in the Gutter chapter 22 . 12/14/2015
Such a creative story! I love the interactions between Harry and His Papa Pa... Very adorable! Love this! Can't wait to read what happens next!
excessivelyperky chapter 20 . 12/13/2015
Another magnificent chapter. Both Miss Hurley and Hermes would do/would have done well to let Snape in on their plans; Miss Hurley's baby is not going to survive, save as a visitor with Goldie, and Hermes might do himself serious harm in seeking his true form and erasing the one he was born with.

I am glad that Hogwarts wants to help Harry find his Papa Pa, though! This might come in very handy another time as well.
Anonymous chapter 12 . 12/12/2015
-His Uncle was kissed

Magical law interferes with muggles? Not cool. They live ignorant of it's existence thus should be tried by their own laws, british ones I presume? Why don't the government protect their citizens? No matter what he did, as far as I know, there is simply no death penalty in the UK, and certainly the Queen wouldn't allow something across from ten commandments, such as 'extracting one's soul', especially into some foul creature's mouth. Seriously, why do you think the law exists, to cause harm to those who will have to withstand it's justice? In modern society, which comes at least after 18th century, the law system installed in order to prevent anyone from causing harm (in many ways) - before and after committing a crime. The punishment part is more for bystanders, who aren't yet reached high levels of their morals.

Some chapters ago, in a transcript with Michael Corner you addressed, quite critically I dare say, the treatment of the vampire problem by the Ministry of Magic, but they're at least are viewed by the magical community, unlike muggles who although being alike to mages have no right for their law protecting them. Imagine if one of your friends were stealing from shops here, in the UK, and then he would be caught by some secret guard from the secret government, whom while informing him of breaking several 'secret' laws would severed him to the death penalty, now, that wouldn't be cool, don't you think so?

After all, Harry's uncle didn't kill him, or abused in other more harmful ways. I think 20-30 years of prison (may be less, depending on his remorse) will be more suitable in this particular case.
GunsFallSilent chapter 21 . 12/8/2015
Update for Christmas?
Dragon of Yin and Yang chapter 22 . 12/7/2015
Please continue!
Beloved Daughter chapter 22 . 11/21/2015
Interesting story. I look forward to seeing what will happen next
Selande chapter 22 . 11/12/2015
This story is so different and refreshing. Definitely looking forward to more.

Sad to hear about your last 18 months. I hope things are looking up for you!
Knitchick chapter 22 . 11/9/2015
Such an amazing story so far! You are a very talented writer! I'm very sorry to hear about the horrible time you have been having lately; I hope things get better for you soon!
Guest chapter 22 . 11/4/2015
This story was so cute
Albionia chapter 22 . 10/24/2015
Superb, simply superb. More, more more!
2,226 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »