Reviews for Session Transcripts
Kokotheevilone chapter 21 . 4/3
Is there any chance you'll be updating soon, or is this fic officially abandoned?
excessivelyperky chapter 18 . 3/25
I love this story so much-I think I've forgotten to favorite this in the past, but will do it now.

'Fessor Snake'

Falls over laughing.

What a wonderful Christmas!
Avalonemyst chapter 21 . 3/25
Cool! Enjoyed this!
SilvisMN chapter 21 . 3/14
Please update? This is really good. I love Hermes. And I want to tell McGonagall off for being so narrow-minded.
Jay Salvatore chapter 16 . 3/5
I do wonder if Hermes would ever go through with a transession hmm...Would it be possible for him to take hormones that muggles do?
Jay Salvatore chapter 13 . 3/4
Stupid McGonagall, she is probably ignorant in the ways of trans people, but her words are transphobic. Makes me want to give her a month long lecture.
love your story
dustyboy1209 chapter 21 . 2/10
I really really hope you continue this story! Super interesting, I really enjoy the idea and the set up.
Hainbuche chapter 21 . 1/28
eine andere geschichte mit einer interesanten sichtweise. ich mag sie. schreibst weiter? lg hayne
morbiDreamscape chapter 6 . 1/20
Omg, with every chapter this story gets sweeter and sadder... How?! It's a wonderful story though... I'm so absorbed in it!
Especially Harry and Snape's interactions!
DarkLoverofAnime chapter 21 . 1/10
Love the story, can't wait to find out what happens next please continue writing so I can.
Amazing! Please write more your writing a story within a very serious matter using a mental illness and working your story around it. This is an amazing story well thought out. Please write more it is a pleasure to read!
TrustyFoxy chapter 21 . 12/25/2014
Is Harry autistic? I mean no offence whatsoever and have been trying to guess at his condition. This was the best guess I've had so far.
angeleyes1984 chapter 21 . 12/21/2014
Cant wait until the next chapter
excessivelyperky chapter 17 . 12/18/2014
Excellent. I'm glad that Snape and Hadwyn got there in time. It was amazing how the unicorn foal found Harry's lost memory of his own mother's death, but it was a fair exchange-like for like.

Mr. Granger gets a well done from all, I hope.
2,066 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »