Reviews for Session Transcripts
Eyezeverywhere chapter 1 . 7/2/2021
I didn’t mean to send that review
Eyezeverywhere chapter 1 . 7/2/2021
Harry i y
RenegadeForLife chapter 14 . 6/16/2021
At first I thought this was supposed to be a good Snape fic but this is way more fucked up than the canon Snape. The stuff with systematically attacking and isolating Draco even after he stopped actively causing problems was bad enough but this is just awful. The canon Snape never really reached this level of evil, except possibly in the short time he was an actual death eater but even then he didn't seem proud about what he was doing.
Goliatth chapter 25 . 5/3/2021
WOW
I would say your story is what makes me want to keep looking for and reading fan fiction.
I hesitated for a long time to start reading it, but after exhausting many previous recommendations, I finally took the plunge.
And I do not regret it.
I fell in love with your story and the characters of J.K Rowlings that you have made your own and with transforming, and evolving in a completely unexpected direction...it is really superb.

I hope you will continue this story one day. But if not, thank you for making me travel part of the way with you.
Bye bye and good luck for the future !
(Take care of yourself.)

(Sorry for my English and any mistakes that could be found, it's not my native language.)
SomeOne chapter 20 . 4/13/2021
hypermobile oh? What type (i know several? (That spelt right mmh) persons with similar/related/identical issues) most relate to Ehlers-Danlos syndrom (has several type/levels (im not too sure about the curent termenoligy that efect diferend parts/ereas/types? Of binding tissues ia/oa collagens, tissues around nerves,muscles,joints and for instance around edges of bones or your (worse case) your arterys and thus some times organs (tough often skin is/vitamin (keeping hold of magnesium,produsing vit D,having other perhaps way higher reserves needed of some,or procesing some bv some forms forms of Carotin (in Orange,purple,?,carot types. Purple and Dark green leafys any citrusus o think,but pumpkin and orange sweet type is ok) absorbsjun grr too much migraine to remember) for instance striea? /Strechmarks like with fast growt,weight gain or pregnantshys can also be in looser/stabler places on the boby like shoulder,armpits,belly the devide between leg and hip on the inside)
Often seen with intestine related isues like coeiliaki? Gluten intolerance/allegy, some other things and like 50/50 % of aflicted are authistic,hdhd? And like brain anatomys (a whole possible group of aflictions/distinctions that often go with autism on its own to (both can be related to protines (the stuf like in egg-whites) and then it can be the uptimate couse both things) i think or how or if your body proseses them) strangely anuf that has trough studys remaned stedy but unexplaned/releted as of yet. Oh! And thyroid issues ,a lot of those things go unreconised or misdygcnozed or pushed aside as whining,uninportand something unrelated,imagined or exacerrated. Anyway i hope it al rights itself remarkebly quikly (btw what treatmend is there for dislocated ribs ,i v been hit by a small,not so fast car,nothing broken or teard of i asure you and my lowest/partian ribs tend to flip? Outwards now and the only thing ive heard/found is bandage/wrab weither with a band or bandage that doesn't seem feasable in that area seeing i have a waist in that erea.. and your doctors know/use different metods perhaps that'll be of more help in that area? One never knows) Oh amasing story your persons,personaletys and minds ar fantasticly as in splendidly not delusionaly writhen makes my heart swell and my spirit lift (witch is hard considering i have a rageing migraine and still dealing with the winters level of depression oa vit D indivisiantsy) bye (sorry) bye have nicer coming day (or ofcourse however long you can -wish i could say however long you prefer and that it'll devinantly work that way- but atleast i wish you that! Atleast) smiles and weves at you smiling a little gentler smile while turning to other things now! Hugs!
Astuckwriter chapter 22 . 4/7/2021
Hope anu are better and on the road to recovery.
The story is excellent by the way and quite a different premise.
Lot963 chapter 3 . 3/18/2021
awwwww the ending the last sentence... awwwww. I love it.
emilyblue1712 chapter 25 . 3/14/2021
I am in love with this story and it is very smartly written. Hope that you continue with is soon.
Guest chapter 11 . 2/26/2021
Please for the love of all fuck just use singular they in the Hermes transcripts, if you won't use male pronouns.
HSkarsgard chapter 24 . 2/25/2021
Reread this again. Still bummed it was abandoned. Still enjoyed it though.
CittingAlmond42 chapter 25 . 2/20/2021
Alright I am in love with this, please for the love of everything update this fic.
Vesp chapter 25 . 2/12/2021
Dzięki za ciekawa historię. Mam nadzieję,że wszystko u Ciebie w porządku i Twoje problemy ze zdrowiem zakończyły się pozytywnie. Pozdrawiam. Życzę wszystkiego dobrego.
K1P1 chapter 25 . 2/2/2021
really enjoying this story! I hope you update it again soon!
MissBubblez chapter 10 . 1/31/2021
This is blessed, I'm telling you now, this makes my heart meltI love my Harry".
MissBubblez chapter 3 . 1/30/2021
I love these little meeting sessions so much, feeling a little bad about Draco though to be honest. Sucks he has to be so snot-nosed and so forth. Snape's and Harry's relationship is literally giving me cavities at this point— I'm at the limit where I'm just crying over how sweet it is! I absolutely adore Snape's behaviour towards Harry, even Hermione's.
2,633 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »