Reviews for Session Transcripts
Go Hermes!
Mystical-Elf-Of-Sorrow chapter 22 . 7/24
I have learned more information in these eight chapters than I've learned in school XD
excessivelyperky chapter 19 . 7/18
I love catching up with the other students, but I especially adore Harry and his Papa pa. Miss Mary is delightful, too.
Oh man! Hope your luck turns around! Feel better!
Ps- I really like this fic
Talia-Elizabeth chapter 2 . 7/12
Love it love itp be it!

And harry is interesting. Reminds me a little of my 6 yr old ADHD niece not sure whether to feel sad or find him adorable.
Talia-Elizabeth chapter 1 . 7/12
Woah! Well written. Ip bed Harry's part. Made me a little sad but it's good!
And Hermione is a little intriguing.
Can't wait to read more. And I don't have to.
Danny for Jesus chapter 6 . 7/10
I'm Starting to notice How close Harry is to Severus Maybe Severus could adopt Harry and become his Daddy and When will the Dursleys stand Trial I want to see them punished for being so cruel to Harry
ohmywerewolf chapter 22 . 7/6
I need more please
LittleMissChatterbox2009 chapter 22 . 7/6
Wow, just found this story and am loving it.
Hope you are okay, hope your hypermobility behaves itself, that everything sorts itself out... :)
sjrodgers23 chapter 22 . 7/5
Brenden chapter 22 . 7/3
A fan chapter 22 . 7/2
i want to thank you for this fic.

I also hope things are going better for you now.
emmarie57 chapter 8 . 7/1
This will be long, so I will apologize now. I have seen the summary for this before and never really felt like reading a story about a brain damaged Harry and transgender Hermione, but as I read it I am very impressed with your story. While the writing style isn't one that I normally look for, you make it interesting. I like the insight into the other houses and the other Heads of house. All in all, I really enjoy this story and appreciate all of the work you put into it.
tanadhari chapter 22 . 6/30
On everything, I thought this story was never going to be updated again! When I saw it near the top of my story alert list, I was ecstatic. I loved the take on the characters that you created in this story. Hermes is my favorite character. I've never seen Hermione's persona be depicted in this manner before. So original! I'm sorry for your struggles, but keep up the awesome work! Update soon, please!
2,059 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »