Reviews for Session Transcripts
scarletkiss18 chapter 22 . 8/27
This story is great hope you update soon!
rekrula chapter 1 . 8/10
Holy crap! What a surprisingly good read! I will admit the story description turned me off totally, but when I saw how many reviews it had, I thought it MUST have something to I gave it a chance.

Thanks for sharing...hope it continues in this vein!
Autumn-is-beautiful chapter 22 . 8/7
Usually I read fanfic because I'm bored, as most stories here don't have much in the way of depth, but every once in a while I come across one that strikes a chord with me, one I can't put down until I've read all that has been posted. This was one of those stories for me. Hermione was the character I identified with most in the Harry Potter books, despite the fact that book Hermione was a girl, and though I was born with two X chromosomes, I have never been a girl. So finding a story featuring a trans* Hermione was something I never expected but loved. Especially since Hermes isn't just a flat, one-dimensional character, trans* and nothing else worth noting, as too many stories involving trans* characters tend to portray them.
Wistful Freedom chapter 22 . 8/4
You truly have a gift. Your story is absolutely breathtaking. I have never read anything like it. At first I wasn't sure how I felt about the majority of the text being in transcript manner, but over the course of reading, it has grown on me. What a delight it is to read these characters through your eyes. Your ability to make them your own and expand on their personalities and mannerism is astounding. I comend your outstanding work. I simply cannot get enough of your Harry and how adorable he is. There is so much more to him than meets the eye. Hermes is a wonder to read as well. The way he is developing makes him one of my favorites. Simply a delight to read your work. I am eagerly awaiting the next installment. Thank you very much for your story.
Noooo Aime chapter 22 . 8/2
Hi !
This story is amazing !
I hope that you can upload soon the next chapter !

See you soon !

Thank you ! For this story !

Une fan ;)
Noooo Aime chapter 19 . 8/2
Hi !
Hooo this story is wonderfull !
And i remember that i saw the anime of the "little Velvet Bunny" When i was little ... You manage well with putt it in your story ! That was beautefull ! I have cry !

(Sorry for my english ... It's not my first language)

Une fan ;)
GoldenRat chapter 22 . 8/2
Just discovered this fic and it is amazing!
Sorry to read that you had so much bad luck over the past 18 months. Hope things have settled down now.
Go Hermes!
Mystical-Elf-Of-Sorrow chapter 22 . 7/24
I have learned more information in these eight chapters than I've learned in school XD
excessivelyperky chapter 19 . 7/18
I love catching up with the other students, but I especially adore Harry and his Papa pa. Miss Mary is delightful, too.
Oh man! Hope your luck turns around! Feel better!
Ps- I really like this fic
Talia-Elizabeth chapter 2 . 7/12
Love it love itp be it!

And harry is interesting. Reminds me a little of my 6 yr old ADHD niece not sure whether to feel sad or find him adorable.
Talia-Elizabeth chapter 1 . 7/12
Woah! Well written. Ip bed Harry's part. Made me a little sad but it's good!
And Hermione is a little intriguing.
Can't wait to read more. And I don't have to.
Danny for Jesus chapter 6 . 7/10
I'm Starting to notice How close Harry is to Severus Maybe Severus could adopt Harry and become his Daddy and When will the Dursleys stand Trial I want to see them punished for being so cruel to Harry
2,066 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »