Reviews for Session Transcripts
piercetheveil97 chapter 13 . 10/6/2016
McGonagall is really pissing me off right now.. who the hell is she to lecture about being prejudice when she is the worst of them all !? hermes is a boy and that is his truth, she doesn't get to say that his feelings and his truth isn't real! I have a transgendered friend, and this sort of thing royally pisses the hell out of me! I believe it would be like suddenly being in the opposite genders body, but having people say that it's thr body you're supposed to have and not understanding why you feel different. then having people judge for wanting to have a body that matches the gender you know in your heart and mind is the gender you are. that's the way i think of it when trying to explain to someone who thinks it's wrong.. it's probably not even close but at least I'm trying. gender is not based on the body you have, it's your mind and heart that truly decides it
liz.onia chapter 24 . 9/24/2016
I'm super excited to read about Hermes transformation! The last few chapters have been legitimate chapters instead of transcripts. Kind of miss that style, but I realize it's probably impossible to do with this kind of current plotline! Also interest how the consciousness of the baby in the unicorn will play out. Can it be transferred back to the mom? Looking forward to the next chapter whenever it appears!
liz.onia chapter 6 . 9/22/2016
I'll leave another review when I finish chapter 24, but man, this story has me bawling! You only get to see the surface of the characters, but the snippets you leave are so raw and honest. I thought Burnt was amazing but I'm not sure if I don't like this one more. How can you even write with such depth without crying at your own wonderful words? So excited to read the rest!
Andante825 chapter 24 . 9/9/2016
Joining the crowd hoping for a continuation. This is so original and I love Hermes in particular - the character has helped my understanding, and his development over the story is compelling. Hope your health and all other things IRL are good.
ashtonstansel chapter 24 . 9/3/2016
This whole story is so good. I hope you plan to continue i .
TouchDouche chapter 24 . 9/3/2016
And now, the waiting game
Have a nice day
TouchDouche chapter 17 . 9/3/2016
I used to call Snape "Snapey Snake"
TouchDouche chapter 12 . 9/3/2016
You build and break this happy wall you make
TouchDouche chapter 10 . 9/3/2016
I'm land swimming
TouchDouche chapter 8 . 9/3/2016
I am too
TouchDouche chapter 2 . 9/2/2016
I like this
Danji chapter 24 . 8/29/2016
I first reviewed in June of 2011, and I must have forgotten about it. But I stand by my first review. This story is mind blowingly amazing!

Seriously, I just love this story and your portrayal of all the characters. Just in awe of your writing skills.

-Danji
Nathan James chapter 24 . 8/27/2016
please please PLEASE update this! I been bragging about this story! I WANT MORE! more I tell you!
TracesOfFreedom chapter 3 . 8/26/2016
That last line was adorbs :')
bagofpopcorn chapter 2 . 8/21/2016
Harry is so insanely adorable.
2,242 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »