Reviews for Session Transcripts
excessivelyperky chapter 12 . 10/18/2014
Oops, Hadwyn is having trouble getting sucked into Harry's brain.

I do like the way Harry dealt with Fudge. Classic.

And it's clear that Minerva tries to be cuddly with Neville, but not at all with Ron (though Ron could use it too). Isn't amazing how Albus has Obliviated everyone but Snape about what the Marauders were *really* like?

Justin's acquired a new fascination with vampire. Well, he won't be the first or the last. As long as he doesn't go all sparkly, everything should be all right, eventually.

Here's to Vincent and his determination not to be patsy for whatever puppetmaster holds his strings. I think Draco has pretty much forfeited that right, and that Flitwick is NOT going to be amused with the re-Sorting.

I like the way that Hermes and Snape can deal with each other, though the truth about hir situation still has yet to come out. I hope s/he trusts him enough with it one of these days.

And Harry's ambitions are interesting; I love how Snape does not discourage him from any of them.
excessivelyperky chapter 11 . 10/18/2014
Lisa Turpin is starting to think about things! Yes!

Alas, Draco is not. Anyone who thinks to threaten Snape is um, obviously not thinking at all. I expect Snape and Lucius Malfoy will have a very exciting conversation eventually, but not now, I believe.

I love how Harry interacted with Moody-the fact that he can cast spells silently at his age says all we need to know.

Hermes is beginning to start confiding in Snape, I think, as is Vincent.

I loved when Harry realized that Snape was serious about having him for a son. Delightful!
Maybe2Morrow chapter 21 . 10/18/2014
I'm really enjoying this story so far! This Harry is so cute :). I love that he came to school with blue dreadlocks, not many people usually start Harry off with such a big change. I was recently thinking that I'd love to see someone do a story with a flaming gay Harry, and right off the bat at 11. And he meets Harmione and is like "oh sweetie, let me help you with that hair". Lol but I hope you update soon, I can't wait!
excessivelyperky chapter 10 . 10/18/2014
Maybe Harry could fix Terry Higgs, but at what cost to himself? Snape is already worried about what Harry went through to fix *him*.

I feel sorry for Vincent, because he clearly wants someone like Snape to love him the way his own father really should.

Love the history lessons from Flitwick; maybe the other Houses will start not hating the Slytherins quite as much.

And Hermes could easily be a very powerful friend, both to Harry and to anyone else who bothers (Ron, perhaps, who already knows how to react around brothers).

Yes, it won't take long till Snape adopts Harry. He already has, actually, just needs to admit that he should do the paperwork.
excessivelyperky chapter 9 . 10/18/2014
Yes-Harry's bizarre sensory system is likely to be quite distracting (well portrayed). I'd need a headache potion, too!

Justin is finding his path, but is he starving himself too much? (Ron is not going to have that problem, but given he clearly has a hollow leg, probably is never going to get fat till he's forty or so).

I suspect that there will be several people who are not going to celebrate Halloween at Hogwarts.

And only Harry could *make friends* with a troll (though I would bet serious money on Hermes being able to take it on, if it had become necessary). Obviously, the castle likes Harry a lot...

Draco is soooo doomed. Sucks to be you, scaredy-boy.

Poor Vincent, he tries so hard (and I just bet Caddy had a small meltdown when he realized what Harry was up to, as well).

And Harry-yes, he's going to feel what's wrong with his 'fesser. Looks like he fixed it, too. Harry takes care of the people he loves.
excessivelyperky chapter 8 . 10/18/2014
I'm really happy with Ron! Then again, he's been on the wrong end of that kind of thing himself from the twins. And his awed demeanor around Hermes (to use Harry's insightful name) doesn't hurt his/her feelings, either. I really like the way that Snape made sure that there wouldn't be retribution from the perps against those two rescuers.

Poor Morag, poor homesick kid. Sprout is right that keeping a diary and counting off the days might help.

Lisa Turpin is cruising for a bruising, and you know, it's amazing how students think that teachers never compare notes, isn't it?

Hermes is just scary, but she doesn't seem to be a self-destructive as in the past. Perhaps the rescue of her precious books has helped some.

Oh, Harry...dreaming about unicorn blood. Hugs. Lots and lots of hugs.
excessivelyperky chapter 7 . 10/18/2014
Hadywn was delightful! I noticed that Harry was upset when he thought Hadwyn was being mean to his 'perfesser', and happier and more trusting when Snape showed how Hadwyn was his friend.

Interesting about the plants and their reaction to nuclear-class magic, isn't it?

It was perceptive of Ron to see what the Patil twins were up to-he's not singled out much for anything good, is he? And I am surprised that Minerva doesn't remember what an upsetting person Sirius Black was in the past; perhaps Albus has Obliviated anything bad about the Marauders from her mind.

But I suspect Flitwick still retains those memories of how Snape was treated himself (that may be part of what he alludes to with Corners).

Draco's in for a hosing Real Soon Now. And so are some Gryffindorks.

And Snape saved the books! Hermione will follow him through hell and back, just for that alone.

I love Harry-for his affection towards Snape, who badly needs it, for the tree dance, and for the trust that lets him sleep around his 'perfesser'.
excessivelyperky chapter 6 . 10/18/2014
Hermione's mother was going to give away all her books WITHOUT EVEN ASKING HER?

Excuse, I need to go lie down for a bit.

Ah. That was better. I feel for Professor Snape having to deal with the bad detentions-or at least I would if I didn't get the idea that he rather enjoyed it, some of the time.

Draco is obviously struggling with Hermione being a Mudblood, and I think he's attracted to her, or her name wouldn't keep coming up in these little interviews.

And yes, Harry is at least a partial metamorphagus, as we saw in canon. Brain damage, paradoxically, might have released more of that ability in this case (cf St. Ignatius of Loyola's visions after being whacked on the head with a cannonball).

Love the staff meeting, and Snape's visits to the Grangers.
excessivelyperky chapter 5 . 10/18/2014
Oh, yes, Hermione is becoming more scary by the day, and not just to other people (though the Muggle Studies teacher, if he or she knew about the fire, might pull out CARRIE and warn people to never, ever try the bucket of cow's blood trick).

Ron is isolating himself to family, but Neville is beginning to branch out (good for him!).

Draco is an idiot, but we knew that. Vincent is decent. Caddy is brilliant.

And Harry, as ever, is just plain wonderful and heartbreaking at the same time.
excessivelyperky chapter 4 . 10/18/2014
Again, another wonderful chapter. It's obvious that Draco's punishment (and learning experience) includes severe shunning which requires him to interact with students not in Slytherin. Nice!

And I so love, love, love the way that Harry interacts with Snape.

Plus, I'm glad that Mr. Corner is sympathetic about what happened to Flitwick and not derisive. it could have gone either way.
excessivelyperky chapter 3 . 10/17/2014
Well, I guess Minerva doesn't like name calling unless it's her Marauders doing it. Who knows, maybe she learned it was bad from that? And Flitwick certainly tolerated Luna being bullied. It will be interesting to see if you carry this to the next year, and see if Flitwick watches over her better than he did in canon, it couldn't be much worse.

But another delightful chapter. Who knows what will happen to Draco? I look forward to seeing it. And, as ever, Harry is just wonderful, and Snape is rapidly becoming to love him.

As for Morag, I'm glad that her sister is doing well and her family is proud of her instead of becoming the family house elf the way I suspect that Petunia did for the Evans.
excessivelyperky chapter 2 . 10/16/2014
Another excellent chapter. Gosh, darn, bad things just seem to be happening to the Dursleys. Shucks.

Vincent continues helpful, Neville continues terrified, and Hermione/Hermes continues upset but holding it in, kind of (she reminds me of Polly, the one who like fire a LOT in MONSTROUS REGIMENT, actually).

And Harry continues utterly delightful.
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 10/16/2014
This is so brilliant, I can't imagine how I missed this story. I repeatedly banged my head on hard objects throughout this first chapter (virtually, I assure you), and laughed so hard I had to blow my nose. Several times.

I adore Harry. I am wary of Hermione. I want to smack Draco. Hard. I feel sorry for whoever has to share Draco's room.

I also enjoyed the way you looked at the other houses, too.
mangagirl18 chapter 21 . 9/25/2014
Brilliant story! Absoloutely brilliant! I hope they manage to save the baby's body somehow. I also hope poor Hermes succeeds in his ebdevour. Poor girl, was murdered? Was she raped?

I hope to find out soon!

I hope you are doing well and that your health and bones are all in order.

Have a lovely day!
Larenars chapter 21 . 9/22/2014
Brilliant story. I hope life is going better for you.
1,918 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »