Reviews for Session Transcripts
Jayxon chapter 24 . 6/20
I saw that you updated (I'm just checking today), but I just wanted to tell that I jumped up, danced, and whisper screamed because I was so excited to see that you updated! Thank you!
Remzal Von Enili chapter 2 . 6/8
Does Harry havee magical form of syesthesia?
Harriverse chapter 24 . 6/6
Did you have to make me feel sorry for them, just after you made me happy for Hermes?
think-pink-jess chapter 24 . 6/4
Love the story and can't wait for the next chapter. I really enjoy that there is more then just the meetings.
Julkikay chapter 4 . 6/3
Hey there.
Seriously I read like thousands of fanfictions before. Creature blood, AU, really, really, reeeeeally strange pairings - everything read. They aren't of course - but they are so different to what you've written. I just love the way you paint Harrys character, how everybody's got the chance to speak with their professor, how one gets to know them simply by those short, precise dialogues. Sometimes I just want to coo and coddle Harry, when he is so innocent, so sweet - und sometimes I just want to cry when the abuse is transparent. Sometimes I want to give Hermes something to burn. Sometimes I want to slap Draco across his face - and sometimes I just wonder about People like Pansy, like Milli, like Goyle. I would love to hear about them. Since I'm just like reading the forth or fifth chapter, I probably will read something like this, but well. I needed to write this Review since long time passed I read such an original fanfiction. Seriously, thumbs up :)
moonprincess97524 chapter 24 . 6/2
Sniff... I am soooo glad that Hermes has found someone who can help him I also love that the time that it will take for him to become a him in body besides mentally is wonderful. I am also very happy to learn that Miss. Murphy's problem was an accident and I hope that the two love birds are able to be happy together. I am as always eagerly awaiting the next installment to this wonderful wonderful story.
Runa Ollivander chapter 24 . 6/2
Loved this new chapter! I wasn't quite sure where you were going with Hermes and Pomfrey last chapter but I loved this one! Also curious as to wether Dumbledore will actually look at the scroll and what he might find (voldy?). Anyway, I hope you keep writing because I really enjoy reading this fanfic!
pikachucat chapter 24 . 6/1
awesome more please
sjrodgers23 chapter 24 . 5/31
more please thank you
n3000 chapter 24 . 5/31
es muy bueno, por favor continua
me gustarĂ­a saber mas sobre Hermes
Angel JJK chapter 24 . 5/31
Interesting with Hermes, nice that Madam Pompfrey is helping, good for him to have another adult he an trust. Til next time.
Saggyherman chapter 24 . 5/31
MuggleCreator chapter 24 . 5/31
Thank you. Hermes' section of the chapter was brilliant. Well done Poppy!
And then...
Oh dear...
Raineh Daze chapter 24 . 5/30
Progress. Progress is always a good thing.

And relying on potions, in this case: convenient.
Starfox5 chapter 24 . 5/30
Hm. I thought transgender surgery was quite advanced. Muggles have options, and sometimes they can even start the hormonal treatments before puberty.

Good scenes there.