Reviews for Session Transcripts
Slytherin Studios chapter 24 . 5/28
i love it, nicely done.
Ah, your alive! Ha been waiting for soooo long, happy to see what's going on :) you just made my day :)
TJK78 chapter 24 . 5/28
Good chapter.
I'm glad things are going well for Hermes :)
DarkRavie chapter 24 . 5/28
I love this story. It's an excellent read and I look forward to reading what happens in your next chapter.
LillianaSnape212 chapter 24 . 5/28
OMG! I don't think you realize how HAPPY I was to see this update! Awesomeness as always!
Amazingly well done. Such deep, relevant topics. It was emotional to read but it was also very concise. Thank you. I am so rooting for Hermes. I adore him and I'm very much looking forward to witnessing his transformation.
scarletkiss18 chapter 24 . 5/28
Good chapter! Though I missed seeing harry
iadorespike chapter 24 . 5/28
I'm really happy for Hermes. I hope things go as well as possible for him. Tarq and Elizabeth - oh my. I have a headache. :( Very good part, thanks!
ripper34 chapter 24 . 5/28
Good chapter
OMG Thank you so much for updating! It made my day! :) I love your story.
Nahmen chapter 24 . 5/28
I do not know in which state and/or territory you live, but you are likely aware of the bizarre political firestorm engulfing North Carolina. These so-called "bathroom bills" seem to involve an extreme amount of attention being paid to other people's genitals. It is disturbing. I admire the attitudes that you are showing with at least those directly in contact with Hermes at this time, very straightforward and no-nonsense. But I find myself wondering, though that character is not the sole focus of this story, if you are going to take inspiration from this current government mess for future interactions after he reveals his intentions to the greater world within Hogwarts. The part of me that likes conflict in stories hopes there will be conflict, even as I cringe away from those particular arguments. Either way, I continue to enjoy this story and find myself eagerly awaiting further updates. Keep up the good work!
01asdf chapter 24 . 5/28
Thanks for the update. I'm glad to see Hermes getting help even if he's still underage.
TRIC4R chapter 24 . 5/28
Good chapter!
librarywitch chapter 24 . 5/28
Thanks for another chapter. Glad Pompy is helping Hermes.
2,215 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »