Reviews for Session Transcripts
BlazeStryker chapter 10 . 6/16
Lisa Turpin's issues come from entitlement. Simply put, she was very smart about some things early on, and fell into the traps derivative from it.

1) The first trap is the old saw about being smart about something leading one to the mistaken belief they know everything there is to know.

2) This leads to the second trap, unwarranted arrogance.
Schwarz-Katze chapter 22 . 6/15
Glad to have you back! I know life can make writing hard, but I will continue to follow this story.
BlazeStryker chapter 7 . 6/15
As his magic healed the brain damage, Harry's remaining developmental and social issues are most likely emotional. A not insignificant number of such cases are emotional in nature, usually from trauma.
nyx chapter 22 . 6/14
Thanks for continuing this great story. Really hope things get better for you.
Allycat2090 chapter 22 . 6/11
Wow. This is a perfect mix of cute and angsty, and I want to squeeze Harry, he's adorable. I also like the exploration of Hermes, that's something I've never read about before. I will admit that when his mom slapped him between the legs in that nightmare I literally raised my hands and stepped away from the computer, I was so shocked. I cannot even imagine that actually happening to someone. So a great job there, there are very few times when I cannot imagine something. Altogether, I find this story to be very, very interesting, and would like to see more.
Hebi R chapter 22 . 6/11
I hope posting this chapter means things are getting better for you. Not that loss gets better, just distant. But you are in a physically and mentally better place, maybe?

The chapter itself contained all sorts of events and information that I want to see the results of.
MyLittleSister chapter 20 . 6/11
Does anyone else get the urge to kick McGonagall is the taco?
EmeraldEyed chapter 22 . 6/11
An interesting story, please continue.
Sellsword Oscar chapter 1 . 6/11
Ok the summary drew me in.
musicalradiance chapter 22 . 6/8
That was a bit of a long wait, but such a fantastic job. (And you gave me an excuse to reread the entire story- such sentiments don't run amiss.)
I do hope your personal life improves.
Yikes! With that kind of stuff going on, no need to ask for forgiveness! I hope you're better now.
Post U Later chapter 6 . 6/7
Well, That Was Interesting. Freaking Grangers. I Dislike Parents Like That So Much! I Really Hope Severus Doesn't Send Hermes Back There.

& I Love That Harry Has Such Control Over His Abilities. He's So Awesome. XD
Post U Later chapter 5 . 6/7
Oh Poor Harry, Dreaming Of His Parents Deaths, Specifically Lily's. How Terrible.

& I Kinda Like Caddy(Cadillac Is A Bit Difficult To Write). Poor Little Orphaned Caddy. I'm Glad He Was Raised With The Judith.

& Poor Neville, Hearing People Talk About Him While He's Right There, & People Don't Notice Him. That's A Bit Sad On The People's Part.
TG28 chapter 22 . 6/7
Great chapter, fantastic plot! Very well written, as always. I'm sorry to hear about the hardships you had to go through; I hope it's all behind you now, and that it's smooth sailing from now on. Thanks for updating, I really missed you!
Post U Later chapter 4 . 6/6
Me To Severus, Me Too.

I'm Really Hope That Severus Getting Through To Hermes. I Wonder If He Even Knows He's Transgender Or If He Just Thinks He's Wrong? I'm Sure His Parents Aren't Helping, After What They Wrote In Those Letters.
2,066 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »