Reviews for Session Transcripts
weirdnessCensor chapter 22 . 5/31
You know what things that haven't updated in over a year need? Recaps.

Name's Earl Annex if you wanna reply to this. Was too damn lazy to log in.
Mutt Rivers chapter 22 . 5/31
You have great stories, and I am glad that you did not abandon them as I feared, so, thank you for updating, :) . I am sorry for all you went through in the last 18 months. Hopenyou are doing better now?
SilvisMN chapter 22 . 5/31
Sorry your life had to be so hectic... :(
Really glad you updated! Love this story :)
IWannaSeeYouBeBrave chapter 22 . 5/31
Please keep writing! I love your stories and have been hoping that you'd continue this one!
thekingofsweden1 chapter 22 . 5/31
Glad to see that what sounds like a truly miserable year and a half hasn't dulled your writing any; this feels like it was written the day after the last chapter. Hopefully you can get past all that stuff (and write more :) )
leylinjan chapter 22 . 5/31
I'm so sorry you had such a bad year - I hope it'll get better from now on.

Loved this chapter and still love your story. Have the feeling I'll re-read it many times in the future... :)
JulianneL chapter 22 . 5/31
Hope you have a much better year! Get well soon if you haven't already. Don't worry about updating if your life is horrible. Thanks for not abandoning your stories though!
Lady Prince-Snape chapter 22 . 5/31
*shrieks and jumps with happiness* yay! Feckin love you pal. Love what you did with Pomfrey
TRIC4R chapter 22 . 5/31
I hope things would get better for you. Appreciate you putting this chapter out when it seems like it's been a rough year. I hope writing gave you some respite
AnElegantCatastrophe chapter 22 . 5/31
I'm very glad for the update, but more importantly glad for the proof you're okay! I hope things are going better for you, medically. As someone with many health problems, I understand how powerless it can make you feel. So I pray that that aspect, as well as the others, improve for you!

I'm also super happy about having a new chapter I read! Your story is unique enough that even with a long gap between chapters I was able to remember what was going on fairly easily! I continue to love who you've built the characters into, and enjoy your writing style immensely.

So I'm sending a ton of positive thoughts/energy/prayers your way! Although I love your fic, and would love some more in short order, Fanfiction isn't as important as you are! So take as much time as you need, and know that your story is great enough that everyone will still be waiting patiently for you whenever you're ready! :) 3
Puritey chapter 22 . 5/31
You've had 18 really shitty months D: I hope life gets better for you from this point on, and that you still like to write fiction.
sarahsezlove chapter 22 . 5/31
I'm so sorry to hear things have been tough for you, but so glad things have picked up enough for you to continue this wonderful story.
Thank you for the update. I'm looking forward to more.
badgerlady chapter 22 . 5/31
Gladyou're back.
DarkRavie chapter 22 . 5/31
This is a fantastic story. An excellent read and I look forward to reading what happens in your next chapter.
gabesmom09 chapter 22 . 5/31
I'm so sorry that you've been dealing with so much. Hopefully, things will calm down soon.

Also, great update. I really love your stories. This one is my favorite.
1,989 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »