Reviews for Session Transcripts
TRIC4R chapter 14 . 2/6/2012
Really loving the story
Lon Wolfgood chapter 14 . 2/6/2012
This was an awesome chapter.
Alifromnm chapter 14 . 2/6/2012
Another great chapter! I could "almost" feel sorry for Tuney and Dudley, almost being the key word! Love how happy Harry is with Sev and how Harry has brought out the humanity in Sev.
Who Are You What Do You Want chapter 14 . 2/6/2012
nice chapter making me feel bad for Dudley in this chapter.
Lientjuhh chapter 14 . 2/6/2012
I like it.. Well done.. :)
princessfrankie chapter 14 . 2/6/2012
Yay! Petunia and Dudley got what they deserved! But what happened to Vernon? Great chapter anyway! I loved it! It really tugged at my heart strings! Is it too much to hope for Herms to have justice as well?
malimed chapter 14 . 2/6/2012
Poor Hermes. It's sad how confused he is. But . . . I love how he's opening up. You're doing a great job of slowly revealing his character and situation.

I'm always a bit confused as to how I feel about Dudley. On the one hand, he's obviously the product of his upbringing. But on the other hand, it's worrisome that he often seems to have no real empathy or compassion for anyone. I like the way you his discomfort with the situation and the bit of empathy he does have for Harry in this chapter. It's sad that he's going to be as messed up as Harry, but I almost wonder if it isn't better for him in the long term. He would have been so damaged anyway . . .

Harry is warm and snuggly as always. He does seem to be verbalizing better than at the beginning of the story.

Love your writing, as always!
Smoochynose chapter 14 . 2/6/2012
I love the Harry-Snape interaction at the end. Love it.
hockey.star chapter 14 . 2/6/2012
Cute session with Harry :) but I think what Severus did to Dudley was awful. An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind. But I'd be interested to hear about how he deals with it now.
A Being Of Violet Fire chapter 14 . 2/6/2012
that chapter was so sweet and sad that it made me cry... very well done, this is perhaps my favorite of all your stories (and that's hard, as i love every one of them).

keep up the amazing work, and thank you for the touching chapter.

-A Being of Violet Fire
ridikkulus chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
I honestly don't know whether to laugh or to aw.
IndieWrites chapter 14 . 2/6/2012
Beautifully written chapter. So intuitive as to Hermes' background and state of mind. I loved the punishment you delved out on Dudely and Pet. It seems most just to me. And Severus' sentiment about Harry at the beginning of his transcript is simply sweet. As always, a wonderful pleasure to read.
GundamPilot03 chapter 14 . 2/6/2012
This chapter was wonderful I loved it. I can't wait for the next chapter to see what happens next and how things continue with all the other children as well. I really look forward to it. I like what Snape did as punishment. I look forward to the next chapter and can't wait.
stonegnome1 chapter 14 . 2/6/2012
Dudley seems a special case. He acts as he has been taught. I wonder if he will recover as Harry recovers? Canon says the Dursleys had a fireplace, the Weasleys came through it forth year of course this is AU so that may not apply.

I hope a solution can be found for Hermes. Even muggle sexual reasignment surgery is not a real option. It works reasonably well male-female but less so female-male. I doubt the conservative magical world would have a solution since gender is so basic to their world view.
toavoidconversation chapter 14 . 2/6/2012
I am loving the Hermes backstory. It is so unlike anything I've read before and yet so believable. As usual, I was treated to the warm fuzzies which I have come to expect from the end of all your chapters, so thank you :)
2,215 | « Prev Page 1 .. 83 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 103 .. Last Next »