Reviews for Session Transcripts
Bribles chapter 9 . 12/14/2011
you are evil. but i hope this means that you will update sooner than normal. pretty please?
lin Kim chapter 9 . 12/14/2011
This is hilarious!
Cassandra30 chapter 9 . 12/14/2011
Totally awesome! Looking forward to reading more soon!
Cassandra30 chapter 8 . 12/14/2011
Perfect!
Cassandra30 chapter 7 . 12/14/2011
Really good. Very insightful! I do ask what about Hermione's trophies, plaques and certificates as well? Did he save them?
Cassandra30 chapter 6 . 12/14/2011
Excellent!
Cassandra30 chapter 5 . 12/14/2011
Really excellent story. :)
Cassandra30 chapter 4 . 12/14/2011
sniff Totally wonderful! I do like this idea. It could be boring if not handled well but you have managed to be entirely believable, interesting and entertaining.
Hope06 chapter 9 . 12/14/2011
you are evil I want to know more about Harry.

and the others love Sabrine she so compasinate.

can't wait to read more. there is a smile on my face everytime i see that you wrote a new chapter!
B2J chapter 9 . 12/14/2011
love it- again - harry is sweet and loved the troll thingy- was shocked but giggled right after.
Lon Wolfgood chapter 9 . 12/14/2011
"Snape: [Sighing]. Only that Harry is allergic to lemon drops."

At that part I laughed out loud for five minutes. Pure genius!

I'm glad I found this story here. It seems a lot of the P&S stories always get updated faster here, plus the P&S alert system is not delivering the emails.

Cheers!
PenNameless1994 chapter 9 . 12/14/2011
I like Fawcett. And Micheal put up a good showing. Ron seems to benefit from these sessions.

Harry is a natrual Legillimens?
IndieWrites chapter 9 . 12/14/2011
Ooo! A cliffy! It almost sounds like Harry has empathetic magic, in how he feels the pain of others. I loved what you did with Flitwick. So many over look him, and place him in the background as a rather Santa's helper sort of character. I like that you gave him a backbone. It was fun visualizing him all riled up. This contiues to be an awesome story to which I eagerly await each update.
Mother of Tears chapter 9 . 12/14/2011
Looks like you've got a Super!Harry as well as a Damaged!Harry here. I rather liked the image of him cheerfully leading the troll out of the castle.
Daydream Omega chapter 9 . 12/14/2011
NO pretty sure thats evil ha. Harry is turning into quiet a charactor damage or no damage. Still like to see Harry doing magic and more with the Troll would be fun to see maybe they like to play together in the forest?

kind regard