Reviews for Session Transcripts
Lientjuhh chapter 16 . 6/5/2012
I like it.. Well done.. :D
neneski chapter 16 . 6/5/2012
Your updates are always worth the wait, I loved it!
neneski chapter 16 . 6/5/2012
Your updates are always worth the wait, I loved it!
WereBunny87 chapter 16 . 6/5/2012
I love the new chapter! Great job! I look forward to more!
cara-tanaka chapter 16 . 6/5/2012
Update soon
A Reviewer chapter 16 . 6/5/2012
OMG HOW FREAKING AWESOME ARE YOU?

This was so perfect, and lovely, and you really should write a novel and get it published, because you are so much better than anyone else out there currently, and if you didn't write and publish something for money that would be such a shame, because you evoke such good emotions and you know, I'd love for you to become published because you would be awesome at it and everything would be just perfect because you're such an awesome writer-you could be lovely at it and you know, you are so perfect at this and everything would be just right again, and that is a thing worthy of any author, but you wouldn't just be an author, you'd be the author of all authors, for you, good sire, take what you have gone through and make it words that work and that can't be done just by anyone, you know so please do get published very soon with awesome words that make an awesome book and be good!
Zlatka chapter 16 . 6/5/2012
Baby baby baby.. love it! Hermes is great... And Harry.. and everybody else in your story - its just let me feel good inside when I read it..
sunsethill chapter 16 . 6/5/2012
Hooray. An update. I love this Harry. Of course he would forget to tell Severus about the baby, but why didn't Hermes wake him up? Glad to see you writing on this again.
Danielle.daughter.of.Hermes chapter 16 . 6/5/2012
AWESOME still love the story... I waited so long :(

i want to know what's going to happen, PLEASE update soon :D
JannaKalderash chapter 16 . 6/5/2012
Poor Sev; he's going to have heart failure over this.

His precious baby, out there with only Hermes as backup, trying to rescue a baby unicorn.

Oh yeah! He's gonna have heart failure!
Lily White chapter 15 . 6/5/2012
I really like this story! Please update soon!
Mutt Rivers chapter 15 . 6/4/2012
Please update soon! It's REALLY good!
Fire-Metal-Horse17 chapter 15 . 5/27/2012
My eyes teared up at the Velveteen rabbit reference, I love that story and still have it somwhere. I love dialogue of this fic and the way you have portayed Harry's character. Very original story/plotline. I can't wait for the Christmas chapter.
madxhatter chapter 15 . 5/22/2012
At first I was a bit apprehensive about this fic. But then when I actually started reading it I couldn't stop! You have handled the content amazingly well and all I want to do is hear more about your rendition of the characters.

Harriverse chapter 15 . 5/18/2012
I find the interview transcript style of your fic to be truly refreshing. Harry comes across as kind of immature, but still delightful. In some ways the damage Harry is suffering from reminds me of a failure to thrive situation. You solution to the Troll was surprising. The counter-plot with Hermes threw me off for a bit, but if this story was just about Harry and Snape then his personality might become grating. Plus, with his 'sunny' outlook on life and distressed coping skills, anything you put him through would end in disaster without his support network behind him. How funny that Hermione is still the glue that will pull the 'golden trio' together. Only this time it's Hermes pulling Ron towards Harry.

So Lucius wants Draco in Ravenclaw to cement his ties to Lisa? Will Harry finally get a brother? Any chance that Harry will help pull Amelia into his family with Snape?
2,426 | « Prev Page 1 .. 83 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 103 .. Last Next »