Reviews for Session Transcripts
Jordina chapter 10 . 12/21/2011
Awwww this was just the best chapter ever!:•)
Sakura Taichou chapter 10 . 12/21/2011
I haven't cried this much over a story in ages. It's so moving, dammit. I love it and I'm still giggling over 'son of a dementor's whore' while wiping the tears off my face.
EmmaRandomAs chapter 10 . 12/21/2011
! XD so adorable... pretty pretty please can i have my own snape and harry? lol
scotsremusfan chapter 10 . 12/21/2011
Blooming marvellous! Somehow my alerts were missed off and I missed the last 3 chappies! Which means I've just had a bumper treat! I love the warmth this story exudes whilst exploring some pretty dark themes. Lovely, just lovely! Thanks
Zireael07 chapter 10 . 12/21/2011
I love how Hermes offered to help Ron. And the quidditch match. And how Harry stayed with Terry. And Draco is brilliant here!
decembersonnet chapter 10 . 12/21/2011
I'm loving this story. One thing I'm curious about: are you modelling Harry's condition on autism spectrum disorders? Given the emphasis on sensory overload seen in his sessions with the healer, I just wondered.

Looking forward to reading more!
decembersonnet chapter 8 . 12/20/2011
Awwww...Snape and Harry...Snape and Harry!

Your Snape is freakin' awesome, and this story is incredibly interesting and insightful. Very unique format-I like it a lot.
Silver1226 chapter 10 . 12/20/2011
I am so very in love with this story. When I was in high school my favourite books were by Torey L. Hayden and this story feels awfully reminiscent of her books. I love what you are doing and I cannot wait to read more.
AspergianStoryteller chapter 10 . 12/20/2011
Awww...
Who Are You What Do You Want chapter 10 . 12/20/2011
nice chapter topless one. I was thinking let the twins get creative with Draco with premission long ago.
Jeane-Granger chapter 10 . 12/20/2011
I can't get over how adorable this whole story is...
librarywitch chapter 10 . 12/20/2011
Wow, lots went on in that chapter! So Harry is good at healing. Hopefully he can get him self alittle straighter. Malfoy is such a git, I love the latest hex, that was a scream. Thanks for another new chapter.
vundrwld chapter 10 . 12/20/2011
I love the sweet side of Severus shown in this chapter. He will make a great father figure for Harry and maybe Hermes and Vince too. Vince is a good big brother for Harry. I wonder if Draco will ever learn but probably not. Why was Higgs broom cursed? I love this story. I can't wait for the next update; I have started looking forward to them and what's happening with each character.
Nightshade's sydneylover150 chapter 10 . 12/20/2011
I like how the quill is starting to refer to Hermes as a boy. So are we going to see some daddy moments for Sev?
Strider chapter 10 . 12/20/2011