Reviews for Session Transcripts
Famingo chapter 14 . 2/6/2012
Loved the new chapter! Petunia and Dudley got exactly what they deserved. Severus is such a creative disciplinarian and I think that even Harry would have approved this punishment. I felt so badly for Hermes. It sounds like she's gone through abuse just like the other Slytherins we are hearing from. I did miss seeing the other main students, but this was a great little side bit for us to get. Looking forward to more.
Weller4ever chapter 14 . 2/6/2012
Wonderful chapter! I love the bit of insight on Hermes and Dudley in this chapter. I also think I should mention that I love that Harry calls Snape Papa pa, SO CUTE! I'm looking forward to the next chapter D
themusicalmuffin chapter 14 . 2/6/2012
Harry and his Papa Pa. Awww!

I don't really understand what Snape did with the potion and the revenge of the mother spell. Did he make it so Dudley had the same mental problems?

I look forward to more!
Lady of the Hunt chapter 14 . 2/6/2012
D'aaaaaaaaw. _
twistyguru chapter 14 . 2/6/2012
I think you did the correct thing in breaking with your usual 'all interview' format for this chapter; it worked extremely well the way it was done. Nice!
Creme de Menthe chapter 14 . 2/6/2012
Lovely chapter. I am enjoying this story so so much. Btw, what did the potion do to Dudddikins there?
Kath chapter 14 . 2/6/2012
Love this story. Love the awareness you bring to Autism! Cannot wait to read more
WizardsGirl chapter 14 . 2/6/2012
I adore this. Please update again soon!

Hugs & Kittens,

~Wizard
Angel JJK chapter 14 . 2/6/2012
Good insightful chapter. Thought it was Hermes who was having the nightmare. Hope that Snape can become his guardian too. Please continue soon.
clouds711 chapter 14 . 2/6/2012
I love this fic!
1woof1 chapter 14 . 2/6/2012
The Dursleys need more punishment. they refuse to believe their crimes.
starofoberon chapter 6 . 2/6/2012
When you start to read a story and you have to stop six times before you're through with chapter 5 to write to this person, to phone that person, to physically drag another to the computer and say, "Read this. NOW," well ... that's pretty special.

Your sure sense of canon and character, your delightful backstories on firsties whom JKR by necessity had to use as scenery ... your courageous choices in the burdens Harry and Hermione came afflicted with ... all of these things just leave me breathless with excitement and admiration.

Keep it comin', LCH!
Hope06 chapter 14 . 2/6/2012
awww harry

poor Hermes though at least we now understand him a little more

and millecent nice seeing a side to her.

dudley in a way poor him as a lot of his actions were the fault of his parents or at least that is what i think
Zireael07 chapter 14 . 2/6/2012
Love the chapter. Especially the Dursleys. Like the fact that Dudley regrets what happened. What will happen next?
Sofia Ottoman chapter 14 . 2/6/2012
That was a brilliant chapter :)
2,248 | « Prev Page 1 .. 84 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 104 .. Last Next »