Reviews for Session Transcripts
nomy chapter 15 . 4/27/2012
ahhh! please update soon! to be honest, i only read it to see what happens with harry! i need to know what happens next.
daemonkieran chapter 15 . 4/25/2012
This is so endearing. While Hadwyn's reaction to Snape's curse is justified, I truly believe that the curse's effects on Petunia and Dudley are deserved. I hope that Hermes can find a viable solution to his problem before puberty.
is-it-naptime-yet chapter 15 . 4/23/2012
PLEASE continue! it's very interesting. Normally I don't like stories that make Snape so... lovey. But I don't mind with this one so much. so.. next chapter please!
Kendra Dhyanna chapter 14 . 4/22/2012
oh vamos por favor actualiza, !

el capitulo de navidad debe ser hermoso, harry-severus-hermes juntos y un poco del trio dorado, debe ser precioso de leer

por fa actualiza pronto
CharmGirl24 chapter 15 . 4/22/2012
What an incredibly story and the format is definitely a change, but I enjoy reading about each character and their lives and piecing it all together and getting different reactions on the same issue. As for Sev's punishment I do feel sorry for Dudley, he was awful and mean and downright horrible to Harry and he deserves to be punished yes, but he is still a child and he is a product of his parents upbringing and is still capable of changing. One of Sev's best and worst traits is his capacity to feel, to love and to hate, he never does anything halfheartedly, he has his Gryffindor traits I'd say. Hermes well I am most intrigued by him and I honestly can't wait to find out more about his past and I really enjoy reading about him from Ron's discussions. Harry, dear sweet Harry life handed his the crappiest hand ever, but he is innocent and full of goodness and light and now he has Sev, you couldn't ask for a better protector or father. Can't wait to read more!
Kendra Dhyanna chapter 11 . 4/22/2012
por favor...ACTUALIZA!
Kendra Dhyanna chapter 10 . 4/22/2012
por favor...ACTUALIZA!
AAWWw chapter 4 . 4/22/2012
This story is heartwarming!

I think it's sad how bad Harry is but the way you potray him is adorable!

This is easily one of my favorite stories!
Zlatka chapter 15 . 4/21/2012
I like that in your stories I always learn something new :) Harry is so.. Luna-like I really really want to see how will they get along :) I think that Luna is great a Harry is so much like her in this story and I think its amazing! That about a troll (where is he know?) that about Hermes :)) and that about a dancing tree! I would like to read more about Neville with Harry and flowers :)
gingin1975 chapter 15 . 4/20/2012
Such a unique and interesting story, I am really enjoying it. Keep up the good work it really is great!
Inoure chapter 15 . 4/18/2012
I swear how you write Harry makes me want to snatch him away and cuddle him forever. The sqee-moments and general fluff of this story is heartwarming to say the least.
dreammyth chapter 15 . 4/12/2012
I LOVE this story! I can't wait for Xmas! Does your universe have gender changing potions? Or maybe that curse mcgonagoll mentioned to Ron?
StJudeDayGlo chapter 15 . 4/11/2012
This is, by far, one of the most fascinating and original fanfictions I have read. Thank you for writing something so well thought-out, unique, and cohesive.

I especially appreciate your addressing of trans* issues - and in such a tasteful way. Especially the ignorance shown by some people (Minerva Mc.G) that isn't necessarily evil intent, but pure, unadulterated ignorance. I'm not transgender myself, just androgynous :P, but one of my close friends is currently starting the FtM transition and it's been such a scary, intimidating, confusing-as-fuck time for him - it's not an exact situation, as he has loads of supportive friends and a loving girlfriend and whatnot, but still. You've done a wonderful job, thanks so much. Please keep writing. :) I look forward to seeing the developments that you've really portrayed so well. The only question is, why doesn't Millicent have sessions? Or was that explained and I just missed it?

-J
hahasxybitch chapter 15 . 4/11/2012
This is really good, I really like how you've developed the characters
Maggie chapter 15 . 4/11/2012
...aaand while I was writing my poor excuse for a review I managed to forget the moussaka I spent all day making in the oven. Oh Merlin, Ill have charcoal for dinner the rest of the week. It would be nice if the Potionsmaster could come up with a cure for this curse. Love,

Maggie