Reviews for Session Transcripts
Phantom Feline chapter 16 . 6/5/2012
Oh noooo! *overly, comically dramatic* A cliffy! As always, though, a deliciously fun read :3 Makes me go 'awww :D'
Daydream Omega chapter 16 . 6/5/2012
Love this story so harry on is way to save a baby unicorn and snapes going to go grey haha looking forward to the next update
Kingsdaughter613 chapter 16 . 6/5/2012
Just thought I aught to mention: some Transgenders learn to accept their female/male bodies, come to accept that they are both male and female, and live full and happy lives. Obviously this isn't easy and requires acceptance and therapy, which Hermes is not getting. But it IS something worth mentioning.
malimed chapter 16 . 6/5/2012
YOU'RE BACK!

*ahem*

great chapter. i love the format you've used for most of this, but it is nice to see some extended interaction between these three. it's also interesting to hear harry's description of what's going on inside his head. and the bit at the end after sev really wakes up is FABULOUS.
clouds711 chapter 16 . 6/5/2012
Another brilliant chapter! The character development is really nice!

However, I have a question about Hermes-is 'he' a real girl or a transgender or a tomboyish girl who wishes she was a boy?

Isn't transgender used to depict a person who has already undergone a gender change via medical means? or am I wrong there?
Astrido chapter 16 . 6/5/2012
nice chapter. i like it.

harry's cute. i like the way he tried to describe his disability to the house elf.

cheers

yuura
Tommy14 chapter 16 . 6/5/2012
I've missed this story and am so glad to see another chapter.
kitty-gurl1 chapter 16 . 6/5/2012
oh dear, the boys are off an adventure now aren't they XD

can't wait till next chapter!
Bad Wolf Jen chapter 16 . 6/5/2012
I was begining to beleve that you gave up on this story. Well I'm glade you updated. This was a exalent chapter. I hope you update soon.
twistyguru chapter 16 . 6/5/2012
I really enjoy how you've written Harry in this fic. Also, in case I haven't said it before, I'll say it again: I like Hermes, too. Despite all the rubbish out there, there are some rare children who really aren't just 'going through a phase'. Of course, there are stupid parents out there (in droves) who try to force a gender on a child. Sadly, the Powers That Be wouldn't let me slap them, which is one of the reasons I retired.

Love this story! Can't wait to see the adventure in the Forest.

And, yeah, Snape should have realized that Harry won't be deterred. But, in his defense, he was still half asleep, and he's still learning to be a parent. So, he gets a pass on this one. Good money says he doesn't repeat this particular mistake, though. lol
etherian chapter 16 . 6/5/2012
Can I just scream at Papa Pa for a second? AUGH! He should know better!

I'm so glad to see a new chapter up. This was terrific! I love that Hermes was invited to the Snapes for the holidays.

Can't wait to read more!
AchillesMonkey chapter 16 . 6/5/2012
Yay! I'm so happy you updated this! I was worried you had abandoned it. This chapter was great and I love that Hermes is a part of the family. I hope Severus can find some way to make it permanent. Thank you so much for the update and I can't wait for the next!
Fawkes1725 chapter 16 . 6/5/2012
Excellent Chapter! I am excited to see exactly what happens with the Dark Thingy and if Harry is indeed able to rescue the baby unicorn with Hermes. I just love this story.

Well done and I am excited to see what happens next chapter.
Trumpet Lover chapter 16 . 6/5/2012
Cliffhangerrrrr! gahhhhh.

I can't wait for the next chapter, now.

As a side note, it's always strange imagining cold when it's 80degrees outside, haha.
ORKCHILD chapter 16 . 6/5/2012
Love this story it is the first thing I open when I see an alert for it in my mailbox. I really enjoy seeing the world from this Harry's perspective.
2,457 | « Prev Page 1 .. 84 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 104 .. Last Next »