Reviews for Chronicles of a Real Jedi Knight
Drackner Clawrus chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
This is absolutely wonderfull their should be more stories like this out their. Its wonderfull, 10/10 for the fic.
Zekarius chapter 8 . 10/22/2008
Master ben, honestly your story was one of the best things i have read in a very long time. i was sick of reading for a long time because i had read every book in my house multiple times and i had even read most of the fiction section at my local library. your story has gotten me back into reading. i'm going to read all of the rest of your fanfics and if you write any more i'm reading those two. thanks and may the force be with you.
DiVeRsEcItY chapter 1 . 3/25/2006
Nice story, you have. Read the rest, later I will. Must sleep now.

-MM-or-Z (pretending to be Yoda)
Ben-Max chapter 8 . 10/28/2005
Interesting that you mention a sequel. Because I do have an idea I've thought about for not a sequel, but a prequel. Writing the story of Master Sacul. Unfortunately, I doubt it would be done anytime soon, since I have other things that I'm working on at the present. But if there IS some interest in this idea, I could find some more spare time to see how it hashes out.
GB Evil Chaos chapter 8 . 10/26/2005
I love the story! It was very detailed and full. I would love to see a sequal. Maybe how his life goes after this? Maybe meeting George Lucas? You said Lucas was the first "Arm of the Force", so that could make a pretty long plot right there. This story has the definite potential for a series, if you decide to keep going. I hope you do. Again, great job! Keep it up!
Danialla Rahl chapter 8 . 7/21/2005
I finally finished your story after a year or so. It was refreshing to read a fallen-into-the-star-wars-universe story with a plot and not just a bunch of screaming fan girls. It was well organized and the characterization was brilliant. I look forward to reading more of your works.
Captain Starseeker chapter 8 . 6/21/2005
Okay ya WOW! i've spent the entire morning reading ben's story and i must say you did a wonderful job on it! His growth through out the entire story was amazingly well set out! you did a wonderful job and i encourage you to continue you writing, i'm sure that you will hear from me again! keep up the amazing work

loyal fan and captian

yukiko
Ying chapter 8 . 6/10/2005
This is a brilliant story !

I loved the ending!

Good work !
Stix89 chapter 4 . 5/19/2005
very sad ending, but it was brilliantly written. this is probably the first fic i've seen with this story line (someone from our world goes into- well any world) that i've enjoyed reading. it's a serious fic, instead of all the other stupid ones. i like serious better. so, anyway, what i'm trying to say is GREAT STORY!
Xeno the Master chapter 8 . 4/29/2005
I'm speechless...This has been the best Star Wars story I have ever :)
KitFroggy chapter 1 . 2/21/2005
This story is amazing, and very well organized and written. COngrats on a great story, And I look forward to the next chapter.
SHAWN PROVONCHA chapter 8 . 2/5/2005
THIS WAS GREAT I CAN'T WAIT TO READ THE REAST.
SHAWN PROVONCHA chapter 7 . 2/5/2005
THIS HAS B EEN A GREAT STORY SO PLEASE FINISH IT THANKYOU.
WolfKyr chapter 5 . 3/5/2004
So, we meet again, young Jedi.
This story is absobloodybrilliant. It's a great idea and I really like how you've gone with it. You portray Master Skywalker EXCELLENTLY.
Great job, I'm looking forward to the next installment.
WolfKyr chapter 6 . 3/5/2004
EXCELLENT. Great idea.
Longer review later (when I'm not supposed to be in class)