Reviews for Hurts So Good
FioraThePendragon chapter 5 . 2/3
Please continue! I always wondered why the writers never went this direction... maybe because the CW allows only a certain level, but I thought Sam must be feeling self hatred at this point and out his league. Plus with the added detail of his pain bringing him back... His mind must have went there. Depressing, but accurate. Great job!
HighwayStar14 chapter 5 . 1/29
Keep up the drabble! I need the drabble! :) I know this may have dried up a bit (2012 and all) but a drabble a day keeps the devil at bay...hopefully. And Dean needs to help Sam! Come on, I'm only human. (Please...)
toboldlyfangirl chapter 5 . 3/9/2014
This is beautifully written, I hope you can continue it.
Einzelfall chapter 5 . 11/22/2013
ahhhh
why did you stop writing?
that is really interesting!
mara-isamoose chapter 5 . 8/15/2013
Are you still updating this one? Because I really like it and really wanna see it finished. I've had problems with cutting in the past, so these kinds of stories are special to me.
Olive-Pizza chapter 5 . 7/12/2013
Hey! You should update this soon! I'm excited to see where this goes! Hope Dean sets him straight!
Cassandra-The Seer chapter 5 . 3/8/2013
Hey )
I've read your story and so far I can only tell you how much I like it. Those Lucifer interactions are well written and now I'm really interested what Dean will do.
Have a nice day
Cas-TheSeer
esking chapter 5 . 8/2/2012
I can't tell if I love this or am completely disturbed by it. For now I'll go with the former and beg you for more!
ifandomifeel chapter 5 . 7/12/2012
Ooh, okay, I REALLY like this! The way you tell the story in drabbles makes it all the more powerful - how you can convey the emotion in so little words. 3

Hope you'll be able to update soon! :D
PenAndInkPrincess chapter 5 . 7/12/2012
Eeep! Please don't tell me this is the end! I wanna read what happens next. It isn't marked "complete" so does that mean that it's still in progress?

Poor Sammy. And Lucifer was excellent in this.

Great job!
lillelouis chapter 5 . 7/4/2012
Awesome. Just awesome.
TinTin11 chapter 5 . 4/9/2012
Fabulous! Can't wait for more? :)
ccase13 chapter 5 . 4/6/2012
Those methods probably did work for a while.
Headoverheels14 chapter 5 . 3/28/2012
I was surprised Sam didn't take to something similar in the show...very sad. You wrote Lucifer well.
emebalia chapter 5 . 3/18/2012
Great story. Can't wait to see what happens next.