Reviews for Hurts So Good
toboldlyfangirl chapter 5 . 3/9/2014
This is beautifully written, I hope you can continue it.
Einzelfall chapter 5 . 11/22/2013
ahhhh
why did you stop writing?
that is really interesting!
mara-isamoose chapter 5 . 8/15/2013
Are you still updating this one? Because I really like it and really wanna see it finished. I've had problems with cutting in the past, so these kinds of stories are special to me.
Olive-Pizza chapter 5 . 7/12/2013
Hey! You should update this soon! I'm excited to see where this goes! Hope Dean sets him straight!
Cassandra-The Seer chapter 5 . 3/8/2013
Hey )
I've read your story and so far I can only tell you how much I like it. Those Lucifer interactions are well written and now I'm really interested what Dean will do.
Have a nice day
Cas-TheSeer
esking chapter 5 . 8/2/2012
I can't tell if I love this or am completely disturbed by it. For now I'll go with the former and beg you for more!
ifandomifeel chapter 5 . 7/12/2012
Ooh, okay, I REALLY like this! The way you tell the story in drabbles makes it all the more powerful - how you can convey the emotion in so little words. 3

Hope you'll be able to update soon! :D
PenAndInkPrincess chapter 5 . 7/12/2012
Eeep! Please don't tell me this is the end! I wanna read what happens next. It isn't marked "complete" so does that mean that it's still in progress?

Poor Sammy. And Lucifer was excellent in this.

Great job!
lillelouis chapter 5 . 7/4/2012
Awesome. Just awesome.
TinTin11 chapter 5 . 4/9/2012
Fabulous! Can't wait for more? :)
ccase13 chapter 5 . 4/6/2012
Those methods probably did work for a while.
Headoverheels14 chapter 5 . 3/28/2012
I was surprised Sam didn't take to something similar in the show...very sad. You wrote Lucifer well.
emebalia chapter 5 . 3/18/2012
Great story. Can't wait to see what happens next.
Aranna Undomiel chapter 5 . 2/24/2012
Poor Sam...

Yup that pretty much sums up this little installment...
doyleshuny chapter 5 . 2/22/2012
NOOOOOOOOOOOO! Don't end it there! What happen's now? Just sit down and start typing on your keyboard and tell us what happens now. Please. *I'm throwing you my version of the puppy dog eyes*